Guitar Hero/Rock Band Discussion thread

Karmastocracy

Its probably me, but why don't they try to have as many songs for the latest GH game rather than having a compilation of popular songs (Btw, where is John the Fisherman on the GH2 setlist?)

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its probably me, but why don't they try to have as many songs for the latest GH game rather than having a compilation of popular songs (Btw, where is John the Fisherman on the GH2 setlist?)

There will still be a GH5 released at christmas time with 70 new songs on.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I have to agree with you guys that GH3 set list kind of sucks. I would prefer a list like this 3's & 7's,Cherub Rock,Cliffs of Dover,Cult of Personality,Helicopter,Knights of Cydonia,La Grange,Lay Down,My Name is Jonas,Reptilia,Welcome to the Jungle,F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X and Through the Fire and the Flames.

Also I got my first FC today even if it was only Monsoon

I have to agree with you guys that GH3 set list kind of sucks. I would prefer a list like this 3's & 7's,Cherub Rock,Cliffs of Dover,Cult of Personality,Helicopter,Knights of Cydonia,La Grange,Lay Down,My Name is Jonas,Reptilia,Welcome to the Jungle,F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X and Through the Fire and the Flames.

Unfortunately ever since WT (or Aerosmith, dunno) Activision just made waay too many easy songs.

I'm just curious how the chart for TTFAF will be since you can hold notes and strum at the same time (for example float on; and yes I am talking about the intro...of ttfaf..)

I'm surprised you didn't FC What I've Done yet..

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

I'm surprised you didn't FC What I've Done yet..

What I've Done's harder than Monsoon.

Unless I never choke on Monsoon. I always seem to choke on What I've Done. :wall: I suck like that.

FC'd Schism, though. Loooong ago.

Hmm... that should be my next song to fc i guess..

I 5* it but never fc'ed..

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

So, I can play a few hard drum songs now. And a few Expert(Down With the Sickness ftw). I suck.

Anyways, since I had RB2... I'm wondering what the easiest songs to FC are. :lol:

One Step Closer (Linkin Park lol), You Oughta Know, Rebel Girl, New Kid In School, Hello There, So Whatcha Want, basically any tier 1-3 song.

I passed Never Too Late on Expert drums. After like 5 tries. Fun song. But I also suck.

p2gq.jpg

So, I can play a few hard drum songs now. And a few Expert(Down With the Sickness ftw). I suck.

Anyways, since I had RB2... I'm wondering what the easiest songs to FC are. :lol:

One Step Closer (Linkin Park lol), You Oughta Know, Rebel Girl, New Kid In School, Hello There, So Whatcha Want, basically any tier 1-3 song.

I passed Never Too Late on Expert drums. After like 5 tries. Fun song. But I also suck.

Hungry like the Wolf: Very easy on Guitar

Already FCed Hungry Like the Wolf. :lol:

Think I'm gonna try to FC Down With the Sickness sometime. Got 99% on it once. Missed a few chords on the ending.

My pedal currently has a medal plate attached to the top with bolts because it cracked. Now the joint's cracked, so I'm sparingly playing drums.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Sightread 5*'ed every song on GH:A except the Joe Perry Guitar Battle (4.9 stars) and Talk Talkin' (4.9 stars)

I'm only 7k away from 5* on the guitar battle and 2k away from 5* on Talk Talkin'

You can't 5* Talk Talkin'? I've FCed it (Or atleast 100% as I assume it doesn't have only 300 notes in it lol).

I can't remember what it's like though, been a long time since I played.

WII FINALLY GOT YNGWIE MALMSTEEN DLC HOLY CRAP.

Now I need to find the time to cart the stuff somewhere with wireless internet :x

p2gq.jpg

Polly, Silver

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Sightread 5*'ed every song on GH:A except the Joe Perry Guitar Battle (4.9 stars) and Talk Talkin' (4.9 stars)

I'm only 7k away from 5* on the guitar battle and 2k away from 5* on Talk Talkin'

You can't 5* Talk Talkin'? I've FCed it (Or atleast 100% as I assume it doesn't have only 300 notes in it lol).

I can't remember what it's like though, been a long time since I played.

I only had time to play it once, so I'm sure I'll get 5* it the next time I play.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

5*'ed Talk Talkin' the next time easily. Improved my previous score by like 40k or so.

5*'ed the Joe Perry Guitar Battle as well with 220,248 (I think the 5* mark is 220k :P ). Took me another 5-6 tries to get it.

So, GH:A is all 5* ::' \'

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I'm wondering... Anyone else on the TIF play Rock Band 2 on the Wii? I'm always up for a couple songs if someone wants to play. :P My DLC, if anyone's wondering.

I do. No DLC, though. I might spend my last $20 on WiiPoints for DLC, though.

Anyways, I've been practicing Through the Fire and the Flames(intro only) all week.

End result...

WHYYYY.png

Most disappointing moment of my life. :cry:

I'm wondering... Anyone else on the TIF play Rock Band 2 on the Wii? I'm always up for a couple songs if someone wants to play. :P My DLC, if anyone's wondering.

I do. No DLC, though. I might spend my last $20 on WiiPoints for DLC, though.

Anyways, I've been practicing Through the Fire and the Flames(intro only) all week.

End result...

WHYYYY.png

Most disappointing moment of my life. :cry:

Aw... that sucks. :( You'll get it soon enough. Once you pass it once, it's easy to pass it again. :D

Explain.png

Haven't posted here in a while because I haven't played in a while. Did a few random runs of DWDTG H yesterday. Best run had a VSR FC, but I missed the SP in both VSB and VSE, so I missed out on an entire activation. Aside from those misses, I missed in DSB on the triplets, Chorus 1, and I somehow screwed up in measures 213 and 214. The score was 675k, my best is 681k, so if I could do that again without missing the SP, that would be great.

Also related to DWDTG - 655k on expert on a random PFO - first time I had played it in a few months. It was nice ::'

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Aw... that sucks. :( You'll get it soon enough. Once you pass it once, it's easy to pass it again. :D

I tried again three times today. Failed at 81, 82 and 83%. :lol: :(

I'll be working my [wagon] off on the solo for now.

Anyways, practiced Raining Blood today. Beat it. 100%'d the mosh two times in practice mode. I was like, :shock:.

So, now the only song I haven't beaten in GHIII is Through the Fire and the Flames.