Guitar Hero/Rock Band Discussion thread

Karmastocracy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my 1st guitar hero III FC. In Love, on expert. Hey, im getting there ;)

gratz. I have 23 FCs on GH3 but not that one.

Same. We've been owned.

Seriously, that's a hell of a first.

p2gq.jpg

I'm on 25 (On disc only) and I don't have it either, have about 5 -1s in it though.

My first FC was School's Out.

hah I dont have that either.

at the moment I'm going for paranoid and cant be saved.

Tk5SF.png

Kings and Queens and Dream On would be easy ones for owners of GH:A

Dream On was the first one I got but Kings and Queens is just too long and the only moderately difficult parts are at the very end. I do like the song though.

I got Paranoid and Even Flow on the same day after pretty much giving up on them :lol: That made sets 1, 2 and 4 with 4/5 songs FCed. RaRAN, Barracuda, and Kool Thing -.-

p2gq.jpg

Got my 1st guitar hero III FC. In Love, on expert. Hey, im getting there ;)

gratz. I have 23 FCs on GH3 but not that one.

Same. We've been owned.

Seriously, that's a hell of a first.

Hmm, mabye I said the wrong song. *goes and check gh3* nope, sorry, lol. I fc'd Closer, my bad :wall:

A new FC for me!

Practiced Solo 1 a few times, didn't hit it all in any practice run, so I decided to try a real run just for the sake of it. Hit the solo that run, and hit everything else. Didn't try for any squeezes, but I've hit 3 of the 4 (and I actually did get the 2nd squeeze without really meaning to, it's basically not squeezing). So I might try for a ReFC later, but I'm happy with the score for now...

[hide=NotB (12th/18th)]NumberOfTheBeast.png[/hide]

As for the other songs:

CoP - I hit all the squeezes for optimal today, just need to do that and FC the solo. I miss in different places each run... it's annoying.

NFMH - I can hit everything consistently, but I always mess up SOMETHING

FCP - Haven't really tried it since the other day... just need more consistency

TWIE - A number of -2s = me sad... I can FC past the part that used to give me trouble pretty much every run, and now it's just a matter of not making stupid mistakes beyond that

RaBl, One, and TTFAF - LOL

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Because I feel like posting again... two scores improved

[hide=Barracuda (5th/9th)]Barracuda-1.png

I only hit the 1st squeeze... didn't expect top 20, nevermind top 10. I didn't even TRY for any squeezes besides the 1st >_> However I know that the 2nd is incredibly difficult.[/hide][hide=One (42nd/61st)]One-1.png

Finally passed without SP... decent FSB and FSD as well. Raining Blood is now the only song without a decent score in this tier (decent considering no tapping >_>)[/hide]

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Kings and Queens and Dream On would be easy ones for owners of GH:A

Dream On was the first one I got but Kings and Queens is just too long and the only moderately difficult parts are at the very end. I do like the song though.

I got Paranoid and Even Flow on the same day after pretty much giving up on them :lol: That made sets 1, 2 and 4 with 4/5 songs FCed. RaRAN, Barracuda, and Kool Thing -.-

I got Paranoid on the same day as about 3 other FCs, paint it black, reptillia and something else. Got them back to back to back to back :P

I've got Set 2 fully FCed (Barracuda is the most annoying song ever), Just have RARaN to FC in Set 1 and just The seeker to FC in 3, Anarchy in the UK and Kool Thing to FC in 4 :P.

Anyway, getting GH:M early is fun, when I checked yesterday I was ranked 1st on 5 songs, considering there was 50+ people with scores isn't too bad :P

[hide=For Whom the Bell Tolls FC]First song in the Game, not 1st though.

ForWhomthebellTollsFC.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Toxicity 1st]toxicity1st.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The Unforgiven 1st]This is the 2nd song in the game so no idea how I'm 1st on this, by so much too :s Wasn't even an FC (Although probably should have FCed it)

theunforgiven1st.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Stacked Actors 1st]Don't remember much about this song :s

stackedactors1st.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Seek and Destroy 1st]FCed this in the demo but got a crap run in, still more than enough for 1st :o

seekanddestroy1st.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Sad But True FC + 1st]sadbuttruefc.jpg

sadbuttrue1st.jpg

FCed this in the demo, believe this is the 1st FC in the full game of this song[/hide]

Been a long time since I posted here, but I have a good reason to post here.

ttfafpass.th.jpg

Hadn't played GH3 in six weeks (hadn't touched a plastic guitar for two weeks), and I come back, FC the intro first time I play it in practice, then decide to try for it. That was Monday. I finally passed it earlier today.

I somehow passed without using star power until "What the...?!", got out of the solo in the yellow, then coasted the rest of the way.

Now, what should I do next? 4-stars or pass Jordan?

EDIT: Posted a thumbnail because the picture was simply massive, a fact that I did not realize before I posted.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

massive picture is massive

Yeah, just noticed that, so I posted the thumbnail instead.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Sweet, I'm getting GoodWoods! If anyone knows TheEdibleShoe, he is selling them to me for only $80, it would be like $15 shipping but I'm going to his house to pick them up, because my dad doesn't like buying used things when he can't see them beforehand. Good thing he only lives 30 minutes away :thumbsup: