What is your networth?

wbancrw

Funny you should ask this.. i went through my bank last week working out the price of every single item that might be worth selling, put it in a spreadsheet and totalled.

im glad im not the only one sad enough, exept i did it in notepad, and the desktop calculator, how sad is that

I've done it to. :lol:

I think I got something over 80m. I'm not as rich as some people. <.<

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh pic proof lol

untitledzf3.jpg

These are the only things of worth, everything else is a lil random, or i just can't be bothered calculating their worth. (i sold my green a few days ago, if any friends are wondering)

how long have you been playing? :ohnoes: that's a lot

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Ehh pic proof lol

untitledzf3.jpg

These are the only things of worth, everything else is a lil random, or i just can't be bothered calculating their worth. (i sold my green a few days ago, if any friends are wondering)

Hey Bro, Nerd bank, tbh! :XD:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Ehh pic proof lol

untitledzf3.jpg

Normally I'd add up your wealth, but I'm too jealous right now.

Ehh pic proof lol

untitledzf3.jpg

Nice, but i find the castle wars tickets the ONLY part hard to believe. Why? because anybody with 5k+ tickets is common knowledge to anybody involved with castlewars clans and anybody who spends a decent ammount of time @ cw.

Sorry to offend but you seem a bit too 'unknown' to have that many, mainly because it would make you the 4th highest ticket holder in rs, which i find INCREDIBLY hard to believe.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Not Much. =S. The easiest way for me to make money (Atm) Is cutting willows. Lols :shock:

1 Hour should be about 400-600 willows. I don't have a clue :-s

I dont need a siggy no moar.

About 6m... god i feel poor.

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

2.6m cash, full guthans at 8m, full dhaorks at 3.6m, d sq at 1m, whip at 1,5m, d scim at 100k, rune pl8 and legs at 100k , dds at 50k, glory at 60k, wealth at 40k, cb bracelet at 50k (dont know price), rune boots at 200k, 26 duel rings at 5k ea, 1k addy at 150ea and 40 p pots (4)'s at 9kea so lets see.... about 17.94m. (only wrote stuff here so i could calc fast without losing track lol)

Psychobiker5.png

psychobiker5.png