To ban or not to ban: A lvl 126---1,500+ views

NoMoreDead

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic: Nomoredead, your sig is from Mitch Hedberg right?

On Topic: BAN. Just because you're high level doesn't mean that you dont get the same treatment as a level 3 :twisted:

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

Why the hell would a 126 be autoing in the first place?
Do you not know what a hypothetical situation is? The question is not about whether or not they would auto, but whether or not the should be banned for it. I mean, I hope a level 126 would have enough respect for their account to not auto, but thats not the topic of the debate.

I say, Ban. For one, the loss of a rich, fully upgraded and equipped lvl 126 account will send a very big message to him and anyone he knew. Secondly, it shows that Jagex is willing to destroy even the best accounts in order to maintain..err..order in the community.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

well anyoen above lvl 110 gonna say no and everyone below is gonna say yes. Well I have a hard time on this one because I would feel it was unfair if i was that lvl 126 and if i was lvl 3 i would say "Of course, ban that mean lvl 126". I'm lvl 84, smack-dab in the middle so i would say they give him him a temporayry ban...maybe around a month and give him 9.9/10 black marks with a VERY strict warning.

Another option is to do that but also mute him. 9.9/10 black marks and perm muted is pretty big punishment and already hurts runescape life A LOT.

if there autoers, i would ban them, if i had my own game there would be no exceptions

offical quest freek

qpsig-4.png i DO have max qp...just havent got around to updating this yet

100 combat on 26/4/2007 at 23:05 GMT

mm.png jmods ftw XD

If you're using illegal programs, whether you are level 6 or 126, you should be permanently banned, no second chances....follow the rules...simple really.

Now, I highly doubt a player with 3+ years of solid work on a game, would risk it by using a program. If so...then ban him. It is morelikely that he/she has public chat off. Once you have spent never ending hours working a stat to 99, you tend to multi task, watch tv, or like I do, I have a 22 inch flat screen monitor, half of my screen has RS up, the other tipit, and I just click back and forth. have time to reply to every "lord, what is your...." etc questions? not usually.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

If you're using illegal programs, whether you are level 6 or 126, you should be permanently banned, no second chances....follow the rules...simple really.

Now, I highly doubt a player with 3+ years of solid work on a game, would risk it by using a program. If so...then ban him. It is morelikely that he/she has public chat off. Once you have spent never ending hours working a stat to 99, you tend to multi task, watch tv, or like I do, I have a 22 inch flat screen monitor, half of my screen has RS up, the other tipit, and I just click back and forth. have time to reply to every "lord, what is your...." etc questions? not usually.

I agree with these kinds of comments. The rules are for everyone. You are not allowed to break them, and there is no way to get privileges to do them. I can't say anything that hasn't been said before, but just because they put in a lot of work into that account... who cares. Heck, as Jagex, I wouldn't care if they stabbed a knife into their sorry necks, they autoed/whatever, I don't care about that kind of threatening.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

THIS IS BULLCRAP i dont care who he is he could be zezima for gods sake he broke the rules and he should be banned period.end of disscusion.

I agree, everyone is flesh and blood, no matter if they are rich or poor, tall or small, they all deserve to be treated with the same respect and deserve the same punishment.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.