To ban or not to ban: A lvl 126---1,500+ views

NoMoreDead

Please don't bump your own topic like this. If you have anything to add, feel free to do so - bumping for bumping's sake does not belong here. :)

If the topic is interesting, people will respond and keep it active. If not, let it die in peace.

Laikrob,

TIp.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't bump your own topic like this. If you have anything to add, feel free to do so - bumping for bumping's sake does not belong here. :)

If the topic is interesting, people will respond and keep it active. If not, let it die in peace.

Laikrob,

TIp.It Moderator

point well taken :)

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Well, I plan on being a future politicain and I believe punishment should be brought equally on every person if the same crime to teh same degree has been made.

If you give the 126 a second chance you have to give all the autoers who create all those accounts a secodn chance.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

BAN! (Unless it's Chuck Norris)

I have a freind who started autoing at level 90+, he was given over 3 temporary bans, each for a week or so. After he got tired of runescape he just ended up selling gp and ultimately selling his account, made a few hundred bucks.

I think he deserved to be permantly banned, but this was before Jagex's crackdown on autoing.

If the 126 was Chuck Norris, not much of Jagex Towers would be left... hence no game.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Ban 'em.

Yarr.

Who's Chuck Norris :oops: :-w

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

chuck norris is the topic of many jokes making chuck seem to be a superman esque figure. Such jokes as:

Chuck Norris invented water.

and

When Chuck Norris does a push up, he really pushes the Earth down.

:D

Yes I saw a lot of those but... Is he an actual person everyone makes fun of, or just an imaginary person like the Waldo you have to find in the middle of a crowd in a book?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

chuck norris is the topic of many jokes making chuck seem to be a superman esque figure. Such jokes as:

Chuck Norris invented water.

and

When Chuck Norris does a push up, he really pushes the Earth down.

:D

Yes I saw a lot of those but... Is he an actual person everyone makes fun of, or just an imaginary person like the Waldo you have to find in the middle of a crowd in a book?

He is a real person. He starred in the show Walker: Texas Ranger (and other things, as well, no doubt), and also appeared (as himself) in Dodgeball and on an episode of Yes Dear.

He also does some infomercials or something, too...

Thats the problem, we dont know if they really were autoing or not... But you could report them for autoing, and if you were wrong they would appeal their ban as not guilty. And all mighty Jagex will probably let them off.

Pasty.png

Thats the problem, we dont know if they really were autoing or not... But you could report them for autoing, and if you were wrong they would appeal their ban as not guilty. And all mighty Jagex will probably let them off.
This is not about if they were, it is about whether or not to ban them if they were.

Well, I plan on being a future politicain and I believe punishment should be brought equally on every person if the same crime to teh same degree has been made.

If you give the 126 a second chance you have to give all the autoers who create all those accounts a secodn chance.

i agree though i think people convicted of macroing should at least say SOMETHING to show they're people and not bots.

as for the chuck norris thing :thumbsup:

This is not about if they were, it is about whether or not to ban them if they were.

Thats my problem, I dont know which way to vote becuase reporting somebody wrongly can get yourself banned...

But anyway, he should be banned. There is no excuse for autoing. <.<

Pasty.png

Why shouldn't we ban them? just because they've played the game more than others have that gives them special priveledges to auto?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

"Nobody stands above the law"

And in Runescape you would say:

"Nobody stands above the rules"

A cheater is a cheater, so just ban him.

Wouldn't you send the President to jail if he murdered people?