Too many quest requirements?

Goldenjkered

what you are saying is just like saying str pures should be able to wear dharok with 1 def and 1 attack :ohnoes:

... why do you think that is scary? lvl 1 attack can barely hit a goblin ...

Am I the only person on earth who thinks strength is not that good at all without having the other combat skills fairly high? :-k

No, ive always believed that high strength is useless if you get k.oed in 4 dds specs and u cant hit worth a damn.

how come a mauler can k0 then?

What? ... cuz it hits about 5 times in a row? I don't really get your question, a mauler cant KO without attack tough (maybe with LOADS of luck ...)

dragonmguthan,goldenjjx.gif

I don't get it?

Aren't you happy that you get loads of new content?

Its a progressive game. You are not meant to be given a abyssal whip from the tutors as soon as you leave tutorial Island.

You need to work for most things in this game. Although many people don't know that word.

Why should we have to 'work" in a game? I like to play and have fun, work is for school..

Note: I do work when i have to (currently working up to 71 wc for the quest)

Personally I play rs for fun. Not to work.

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

Oh and remember :)

The fun is in the journey, not the destination.

that quote speaks the truth. I've gone on a long hard journey for just reaching a destination and then realizing that it wasn't the destination that I wanted but the journey.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Those requirements are just motivation to make me do quests to access features that I wanted and enjoy the quest as well(I still have this mindset of only doing quests to access a feature that I want). The fun is in those times.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Jagex does that on purpose to make you renew your membership. They don't want you to finish everything in a week and then stop playing :shame:
its not only that...i mean would you really like the game if you could get anything you want and do nothing for it? it could be fun at first but it will also get boring at some point and for example ancient spell book has an advantage over many people who havent completed DT but if everyone had anciet spell book this advantage will be almost gone :ohnoes:

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I dont know what you're talking about but you clearly don't travel much :P

The destination you go to is usually so much more fun than the car/plane/boat/train/whatever ride there

KingJD36.png

I dont know what you're talking about but you clearly don't travel much :P

The destination you go to is usually so much more fun than the car/plane/boat/train/whatever ride there

Ya know, I'm pretty sure he was speaking metaphorically. \'

On topic, I really like quests, so I dont see what the fuss is all about. But honestly, ancient weapons of power just aren't ancient weapons of power unless you have to go through a long sidequest that usually ends up in fighting a boss way harder than the final boss, ultimately making the ancient weapon of power kinda useless. I think I had a point there, but I lost it.

What I'm trying to say amist all my ramblings is its not really fair if you didn't have to do the quest for several items. For example, if you could sell ancient magicks as an item, almost everyone would be dissatisfied. Tons of people would be upset that people could make a killing selling ancients, and tons of people who did desert treasure would be upset that people who didn't have to go through all of the hardships of said quest can get the most powerfull set of spells by simply spending some cash.

Life is a quest, sieze the exp! :thumbsup:

imagine this:

pures running around with 60 attack wielding any dragon weapon they want. no requirments.

someone owning at duel arena and such while using a dragon square or crystal shield when they just have some pretty high defence.

imagine everyone using antient staffs without even having done dt

imagine any person with the lvl using an anchor. including pures.

thats why there are quest requirments. because without them these items are not worth wearing to show off anything because they wouldnt have any requirments to wear. and it would give certain people an unfair advantage. if they have the skill to beat legends then they have earned the right to use d square, the best shield in the game (excluding crystal shield 10/10)

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06