your car, friends car or family car pictures

lukewood1989

well im bord and i thought id share my car with you all :lol:

well my cars a complete mess... it was spotless when i brought it, then i decided to tape it up!

oh and now the bonnet says BEAST instead of 13

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car1.jpg

this is a car i spotted today :P i love it and want it badly... but it was ina carpark where i took my gramp to hospital.

its been my dream to crash into one of these and write it off... but i wanna do it while its moving

lambo1.jpg

lambo.jpg

plop

99 attack 85+ slayer 125 combat

2/5 santas

Your car sickens me.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

woops never thought of that... oh well lol and why does it sicken you?!

You coloured it in and put red tape on it.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Ricer!! Haha

n500280398_145694_6024.jpg

n500280398_145693_4900.jpg

heavily modified, too. I put a lot of work into this car...

woooah them cars are damd hot, you got yourself a beauty there man.

my mates dad used to have one, boy it was fun to be in.. they have some insane pull when you put your foot down.

what kinda mods you put into it?

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

Ooh, glad you're a fan! Yeah, Camaros have always been faster than their competitors (Mustangs, etc.), but always sold poorly, thats why they have been discontinued up until '08 I believe.

Anyway, completely gutted exhaust, flowmaster exhaust system, longtube headers, K&N CAI, camshafts, and I took it to get tuned. Can't do much more, its my daily driver and quite frankly, I get 12mpg, and it cannot drive in any amount of snow. Hehe <3:

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

wow dude you sure love your car! that sounds like some awesome 'pimpage' lol.

oh yeh they are notoriously bad for mpg, but what can you expect from one of those 87thousand litre bad boys :P

i cant see why other people like their competetors more, imo camaros are where its at.. looks, speed, babe magnet, you name it that cars got it.

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

bm2006z4roadster1768930m.jpg

BMW Z4 Roadster (sans the European license plate). But I don't drive too often granted I live in Chicago and take the train or subway to work each day. But that's also why I can afford such an expensive car.

Family car

Audi Q7

ad2006q71767776m.jpg

our paint is the black pearl effect.

and I'm not old enough to drive yet, so no car for me.

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

I'm buying my friend's 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP next week.

It's flawless except for a dent in the hood and the AC is in need of a recharge. Best part is that he's selling it to me for $3500 when he was asking for $5000. ;)

4SA.JPG

Looks like that, has chrome wheels though.

I really like driving it. Leather interior, he has a $1600 sound system in it...It's an amazing car, he's really giving me a deal and I'll always appreciate it.

Best part is the supercharger. I can ACCIDENTALLY smoke the tires. First time I was driving it I pushed down a bit too hard and smoke flew. :P It's really powerful, an all-around great car...Insurance isn't horrible since it's a sedan (though still a "sports" car), about 20-22 MPG...It's cool.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

well, here it is:

seat.jpg

no really i have a lexus LX, and yellow mini cooper, and a 1980 something 300 series mercedes sedan.

\'

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

It's flawless except for a dent in the hood and the AC is in need of a recharge. Best part is that he's selling it to me for $3500 when he was asking for $5000. ;)

4SA.JPG

I really like driving it. Leather interior, he has a $1600 sound system in it...It's an amazing car, he's really giving me a deal and I'll always appreciate it.

Best part is the supercharger. I can ACCIDENTALLY smoke the tires. First time I was driving it I pushed down a bit too hard and smoke flew. :P It's really powerful, an all-around great car...Insurance isn't horrible since it's a sedan (though still a "sports" car), about 20-22 MPG...It's cool.

Don't expect to much performance out of its FWD, but they are certainly great to ride in though.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

4SA.JPG

My friend has the GT, same generation as that. Extremely comfortable, and kinda fast. GTP is even faster, but what you really need to find is the GXP, that thing is serious ownage. At any rate, its a steal for $3500 assuming it doesn't have high mileage/lots of issues.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Any as for me, a 1995 chevy silverado Z71

3 inch lift, 350 engine, gets me where I need to go. Also use it for my catering business.

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

4SA.JPG

My friend has the GT, same generation as that. Extremely comfortable, and kinda fast. GTP is even faster, but what you really need to find is the GXP, that thing is serious ownage. At any rate, its a steal for $3500 assuming it doesn't have high mileage/lots of issues.

Milage isn't horrible...It has a bit more than it should, probably. 140k I think. But it has absolutely no mechanical problems and never has, so.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

i'm getting my car in a months time its a 2000 model toyota ceica(my 1st car yeah)

Do you mean a Toyota Celica? I had a '94 Celica, I killed the transmission, wonder why? :lol:

sspx00912cq8.th.jpg

This is the car I currently own;

dsc042292xt4.th.jpg

dsc042342qf7.th.jpg

Two litre V6 manual.

At the end of the year when I am 21, and insurance companys will be nicer to me and not don their strap-ons anymore, I plan on getting a turbo, possible one of these;

[hide]

40243737_full.jpg

40243575_full.jpg

Mazda 323 GTR, my mate had one of these, pulled so hard, but then it got half inched over at Mission Bay, he was incredibly gutted as he was out on his insurance payments by a few weeks. :o

or

42956319_full.jpg

42956366_full.jpg

GT4 Celica, would prefer the type A wide body version. =P~

or

42028103_full.jpg

42027136_full.jpg

42027372_full.jpg

Nissan Pulsar GTi-R

[/hide]

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Will post something tomorrow ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12