How much do npc's make a day

Capn_Undies

hrm.. how about your miscellania subjects.

its 75k per person each day.. having 25k pple using it will give them 1.8bil+ each day.

That's 1.8+ overall a day. Not per person :wink:

hrm, then 125mil each. =D

but thats if 25k pple uses their service, kinda feel that much more pple uses it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 3 =P

Single f2p = Seaman Thresmor of whatever. How many people fish lobbies back and forth all day.

p2p= Bob in Lumbridge and the Sawmill operator.

~ Original six ~ 6 99 skills ~ 2b+ bank ~

Retired upon the destruction of the duel arena

Bob in lumbridge? He fixes tons of barrows armour Smile

I wonder what he uses to repair the armor? lol

Sellotape :wink:

Ot: Err... That guy that sells guns in a corner[/hide], or it has gotta be lowe.

Free to play Lumbridge General Store

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

next time you go to the brimhaven dungeon ask him about what hes doing with all the money, they added that not too long ago.

just think about all the verac helmets the kq could pick up lol.

Hickton is the richest npc

at the time of this post 16842 people have 99 fletching. If each one of them bought a fletching cape thats

16842x99000

a grand total of

1 billion 167 million 358 thousand gp

or 1.167bil

and with so many people so close to get 99 fletching he will just keep getting more money

Tip.it's official Ninja

at the time of this post 16842 people have 99 fletching. If each one of them bought a fletching cape thats

16842x99000

a grand total of

or 1.167bil

and with so many people so close to get 99 fletching he will just keep getting more money

More people have str and attack :wink:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

16842x99000

a grand total of

or 1.167bil

More people have str and attack :wink:

Some of them are F2P and cannot buy the cape. Fletching however is members only. But with PC, those 2 cape sellers in the warriors guild are going to get very rich.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I think the Varrock General store owner. Although the other nps might make more money per day, they have not been around as long in business when compared to the general store owner.

I think the Varrock General store owner. Although the other nps might make more money per day, they have not been around as long in business when compared to the general store owner.

It must definitely be the general store owner. Not only because he's the oldest store - thus have most transactions, but he was open during the first few holiday drops!

Yes, he's open during the holiday drops, back when their value were not realized. That means he must have purchased quite a few masks, santa, eggs, pumpkins, half wine, AND OF COURSE PHATS! I dare anyone to beat that*

*TBH, there's one more unnamed npc whom is worth even more. That npc is the one that cleans Gielinor after an item drop for two minute (I shall name him [Two Minute Monster].

[Two Minute Monster] was created as one of the earliest service npc for runescape. His job is simple, pick up any item in RuneScape that dropped for longer than two minute. Him and his job allowed him to amass the largest fortune ever known to RuneScape - phats, 2.1b gp pile, 3rd age, you name it, he has it ALL.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

It must definitely be the general store owner. Not only because he's the oldest store - thus have most transactions, but he was open during the first few holiday drops!

Yes, he's open during the holiday drops, back when their value were not realized. That means he must have purchased quite a few masks, santa, eggs, pumpkins, half wine, AND OF COURSE PHATS! I dare anyone to beat that*

16842x99000

a grand total of

or 1.167bil

erm, the topic here is which npc gets the most per day..

I think that the sailors in port sarim are richer just imagine how many f2p go there daily to catch lobsters or swordies? :) Nothing can compare with that.

[Admin Edit: Referrals are not permitted on the Tip.it Forums]