Beware! New Bug, Player hit 217 on kbd, could kill you too

Socc

Me and mrx were at kbd and this girl came in, she did a spell and 1 hit kbd with whip. I'd advise to avoid wildy and staking until this is fixed.

I will not say how this is done as i do not want more people doing it. Sorry if that was unclear, i gotta go to bed.

[Mod Edit: I saw this happen, check post below by me ~misterxman]

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and mrx were at kbd and this girl came in, she did a spell and 1 hit kbd with whip. I'd advise to avoid wildy and staking until this is fixed.

I will not say how this is done as i do not want more people doing it. Sorry if that was unclear, i gotta go to bed.

that chick must be uber rich from that :shock:

Is it normal that someone can hit 217 with venegance? All I know is that the person killed the KBD in a couple hits.

I was there btw, we didn't get a pic because we were pulling lever as we didn't want to share kill with the person.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

KBD has a lot more than 200 hp, vengeance is what, a 30% recoil? Whoever did this with vengeance must have over nearly 1k health points, not to mention that KBD himself cannot hit 1k lol... So nope, it can't be vengeance.

But this smells fishy lol

Edit : Without more details I really can't say what happened, but I've never heard anywhere of a bug like that.

ranger4life995ut.gif

Pics or it didn't happen...

What's vengeance ?

It is a Lunar spell you can cast on a player (or NPC?) that acts like a Ring of Recoil for you, but only much more stronger. The spell will hit roughly 75% of the damage you take on the first hit received after the spell has been cast.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

lol has to do with the visage :P

How would you know? Have you any evidence or are you just babbling out a few nonsensical rumors?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Did you see what shield? Mabey some uber glitch with the dragonfire shield released when fully charged. That could also explain the spell thing, cuz it has an animation.

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

Why would you post a bug like this and not tell us how it was done. :cry:

Not that I'd .. -use- it or anything. :anxious:

But now I'm dying of curiosity.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

i would not belive it...even if it was a spell... thats a hard hit

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Lol, I've looked into the bug. It has something to do with the anger items from 'A Soul Bane' Quest. People are somehow getting out with the anger items which is allowing them to hit 200s.

*edit* There's also rumers that it has to do with vengence.

Lol, I've looked into the bug. It has something to do with the anger items from 'A Soul Bane' Quest. People are somehow getting out with the anger items which is allowing them to hit 200s.

No its not them.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

yes i can believe it, some player came down while i was dh a task of fire giants in burthrope dungeon, and used that new shield, and hit a 54 on the giant, then finished it with a whip. i was just like OMG, but a 217?! i say it may be possible, one hit stake ftw! i need me one of them shields like right away :thumbsup:

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

No its not them.

Post a pic of you doing damage then :P

I'm note in this picture, but this is what I found from people I know on other forums:

veneancebugsf4.jpg

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

i did some quick thinking.... and i came up with this.

full dh (with whatever else she had on probably fury fire cape/obby cape/health cape)

super str super atack.

attack and str prayer on.

the dragon did a 99 (health cape? then 98 97 w/e)

had a ring of recoil on

this vinegar spell lol

that is my best example. without any other evidence or anything else i have no way of giving any other explanation.

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).