kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

Kris please shoot me! i cant believe i forgot to come. Basically, i had a shower at 8:30 aiming to be ready to log on at 9 and suddenly bam Powercut. the powers back now im so sorry Kris = (

its ok zaid.you got to see the dark bow in action though :thumbsup:

thanks for that stufdf aswell.

i must admit that my freinds today have been absolutly fantastic.

too many to list but this day has been one of the best ive ever had \'

i got a dark bow too.its a little late but here it is

83agilityxm4.png

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs look what i miss when my internet goes down for a day, rly sorry i missed it kris i got you a present in bank so when you come on ill come to wherever you are :( , once again rly sorry and wtf? now 99 fm :shock: goodluck on both SORRY!!!!

--Swaggeh :-w

Let your yellow mellow.

Happy Birthday belated, Kris!

Yeah, the party was a blast. Sorry I had to leave in the middle though.

It felt weird being the lowest level there :oops:

But fun nevertheless. The Dbows is awesome. Gratz!

Good Luck on 99 mate! \'

where do you train? i want to follow your example and go for a 99 agility (want to make my first level 99 skill) since agility might seem useless but it cooperates with other skills (as you mentioned runecrafting)

honduras.gif

i nearly quit yesterday morning :cry:

i was so burned out with this game and i was having such a good time in real life that i thought about taking a long break but my freinds have kept me going <3:<3:

maybe its the fact that ive gotten 70+ levels in a few weeks but it just made me feel so tired of this game.im not going to quit though.ill be taking a break after my 99 agility goal to reflect on where im going to be aiming for in my final year of secondary school and where ill move on with my current job but until then its back to the good life \'

tifsdac6mc.gif

Boy o Boy, does that all sound too familiar to me or what? #-o

I can relate to you there ill tell ya that much. A slayer lvl and a bunch of other lvls in a few weeks time and then i go and top it all off with buying a purple party hat which i never thought in a million years that i would ever get.

I always told myself, whenever i would think about how i wanted a partyhat, "Eh, dont worry about it, those things cost so dang much, I'll have quit long before I can ever afford one."

Ya all that though kinda has taken a slight bit off of this game compared to what it used to be.

Heres to choking on my words :XD:

But heres to us sticking it out for a little while longer <3:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

oh god im so happy with school at the monet.i only have 1 more day left which will be awards and talent show in which i have to check the sound equipment is at the wright settings to the acts preferances,plus i get a t-shirt saying"crew" <3:

i also got my results back for history and im thrilled.got 86% grade A leaving me only 2 marks of an A*.im happy even though i was so close to the top mark but an A's still great and ive still got other grades to come in on frankly easier tests so theirs still a chance.

onto rs,im blazing through agility like a donkey chasing....straw :anxious:

i will get 85 maybe 86 agility before the weeks over so look out for those levels.Btw i wish i could have taken a picture of teh amount of people dressed as zombie monkeys running around.i think its a clan event/birthday party but im unsure.was pretty crazy :D

tifsdac6mc.gif

congrats dude, keep on running towards the cape.

Your agility is skyrocketing, you sure do have determination. I'm quite sure you will soon become a well known player, because everyone knows you deserve it.

The thing I'm worriede about though, is your leaving me behind you, so slow down!!! I will be getting my quest cape soon (hopefully) its my summer goal.

Well, just know I'll be here to support you like always Kris.

Have a blast over the summer.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

congrats dude, keep on running towards the cape.

Your agility is skyrocketing, you sure do have determination. I'm quite sure you will soon become a well known player, because everyone knows you deserve it.

The thing I'm worriede about though, is your leaving me behind you, so slow down!!! I will be getting my quest cape soon (hopefully) its my summer goal.

Well, just know I'll be here to support you like always Kris.

Have a blast over the summer.

you know you have way better overal stats than me andufus.oh and as ive said multiple time im not gonna miss you get it.thanks for the comment,you rock.

tifsdac6mc.gif

• 2 weeks later...

No way! I'm training to get 99 agility too :D so far my agility is only 62.... and im using the werewolf agility course -.- cause im not done monkey maddness. My friend told me to use the monkey maddness course when i have 70 or 75 agility cause i wont fall as much, but I cant belive we have the same goal :) so good luck on yours! I'll show u a pic of me at the werewolf course once i firgure out how to work this thing :?

stupid is as stupid dose

thanks for that pupcake :D

well i havent been on rs lately because ive been a little busy and my members has run out.im not gonna play till i get it back :notalk: but that literally amatter of renewing my credit wright now.

i literally got a hell of a load of side goals done while on a break from agility.

70 defence

65 strength

70 magic

44 runecraft

heroes quest finished

merlins crystal

holy grail

kings ransom.

^the quests were all done in a day with freinds.

back to agility for me \:D/

tifsdac6mc.gif

1400totallq9.png

now i did all the quests for cabin fever and the trouble brewing minigame today so i wont miss this months tetau event and i can get black naval <3: as i said i should still gte 87 agility by friday.

edit:btw thanks for all the comments guys.i really like reading all of them.

tifsdac6mc.gif