1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP!

Goodluck kris, although you don't need it. Your determination never ceases to amaze me, even though you take breaks to have fun with friends, you still get the levels, and enjoy it. You keep rising higher and higher, and I know that one day you'll go all the way. If you need me, I'll always be here for you, and I know you are the same for me.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Heya Kris, 86 Agility! Awesome!!!!!

You are getting there, keep on going, the agility cape is one of my favorite capes, so you will have to show the emote to me 100 times once you get it ok! <3:

shey.png

Keep going kris although it may be extremely boring at 30k exp an hour! :thumbsup:

Keep it up, you can do it! ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

siggiefz6.png

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Introduction-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Well its been a few months since ive got 99 hunter.Whilst that gap i was preaparing for another 99 skill.Which one took me a while to decide,99 construction was what came to mind sine construction is by far my favourite skill but it costs a bomb.Even though id just made 50mill from hunter i knew it wouldnt be enough.So i looked at the stats pages and was torn between woodcutting,thieving and cooking.It wasnt till i went to the hunting grounds with sheynara and got chatting with andufus that i stumbled across agility.Agility it was and me and andufus behind the scenes trying to keep it a secret and get me to 75 agility asap.Well here i am at 74 agility and only 20kexp from 75 agility.The journey begins now :D .

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Why 99 agility you may ask?-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

-I have been longing for a 99 goal for a while.I love the feeling of working youre way youre goal bit by bit.I like choosing a goal and sticking to it.

-Many quests have agility sections which are generally annoying and difficult to pass.with a very high agility level im hoping to cut that out.

-Things such as runecrafting which require running will be made more efficiant with a high agility level.

-Its a mighty fine challenge

-I will be able to utilise every shortcut in the game making things like getting into the elfen lands a lot easier.

-to trim my plain hunter cape,not that ill not be wearing my agility cape

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Stats and progress-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-stats at the begining of this blog:

statsba7.png

kris_c6.png

progress bars to milestones:

kris_c6.png

kris_c6.png

kris_c6.png

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lap countdown-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

here i will post how many laps i have left till 99 in the skill after each time i train.Im using ape attoll agility course so we start at 20,421 laps to go

1:20,421

2:19,929

3:19,539

4:19,163

5:18,680

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Level up pictures-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

22/06/07-75 agility

23/06/07-76 agility

23/06/07-77 agility

24/06/07-78 agility

27/06/07-79 agility

29/06/07-80 agility

02/07/07-81 agility

03/07/07-82 agility

06/07/07-83 agility

15/07/07-84 agility

18/07/07-85 agility

30/07/07-86 agility

07/08/07-87 agility

10/08/07-88 agility

12/08/08-89 agility

14/08/08-90 agility

17/08/08-91 agility

21/08/07-92 agility

01/09/07-93 agility

12/09/07-94 agility

19/08/07-95 agility

27/09/07-96 agility

07/10/07-97 agility

15/10/07-98 agility

98agilitybv4.png

how can you help?you can help by donating super energy potions and normal energy potions.im not asking for it but it will speed things up nicely

saruman 44 donation of 100 energy potions and 10 super energy potions

smither sid and his donation of 77 purple sweets

tifsdac6mc.gif

im so happy.my computer has 2 high speed lan connection thingys in the back now so my internet barely lags outta runescape.only when i was streaming stuff from itunes but i can live with that anyway.

clan chats awesome and ive been chatting to andu most of the time.150k till 87 agility.possible to get 88 agility if nothing pops up

tifsdac6mc.gif

thanks mpg :D

went to mets cwars event,got a few rounds in then skiddalled off to voldmortos maxed offensive combat party.

went to shilo and got a fishing level before going to another party,den usnliges 99 fish party.pretty awesome.stayed and hung around his house for a few hours.

then took an hour break to do some reading before logging back into do this weeks tetau event,trouble brewing.very close and nabbys team lost by 1 bottle of rum overall.

anyway i was minding my own business around ape attoll before a stranger popped up.i wont reveal his name since he doesnt want to be acknowledged.

mysterious man:kris

me:?

mysterious man wishes to trade with you

mysterious man:take

mysterious man:gl w/ 99

mysterious man:dont acknowledge me

me:thanks

mysterious man:hf

me:so much dude

he then teled out.he gave me 100 super energy potions <3:.if youre reading this then thank you.that was my day yesterday.for once im not gonna be distracted from my goal.no tet events or partys from freinds so its agility today :mrgreen:

tifsdac6mc.gif

crazy day.most agility exp ive ever gotten so far probably because ive finsihed the 1k regular energys and im onto the 5k superr energys i have.

10 levels to go from 99.pretyy big turning point in terms of levelling because even though im not at the halfway point,it feels like im halfway their.especially when i get into the 90's

89agilityrq4.png

tifsdac6mc.gif

i feel the same way about the level 89 cause after 89 you dont look crazy countind down the levels to go

also are you gonna go for a particular exp after 99 or stopping at 99

StarViv.png

About time I poked my head in here :lol: You're doing a fantastic job!! Congratulations on 89 agility! 90 will be a huge milestone :) Good luck~!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

i feel the same way about the level 89 cause after 89 you dont look crazy countind down the levels to go

also are you gonna go for a particular exp after 99 or stopping at 99

ill probably getit upto the 100 agility level but that wont be for a while.

About time I poked my head in here You're doing a fantastic job!! Congratulations on 89 agility! 90 will be a huge milestone Good luck~!

thanks tripsis <3:

tifsdac6mc.gif