kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

my second wind continues by getting 90 agility today \' \'

was training agility with sheynara who got 75 agility =D> and chatted on blogscape chat while running aroundd like one crazy monkey :XD:

90agilitylo0.png

thanks to the blogscape guys and jamie mcme,saruman and andufus for coming to see me level :D

and thanks for the previous comments guys.they really keep me going if i have any doubts with agility <3:

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~~~Gratz krissie on 90 agility omg agility nub :P!~~~

Well done your getting there!

:thumbsup:

Good luck on your last levels the cape is near! ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

How do you stand it... No breaks or anything? Tell me your secret.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

W00t! 90!

I love that pic! I love doing that kind of thing! ^_^

Keep going! You can do it!

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

thanks for the comments guys.

wont get much agility done today.maybe 200k exp ebcause i had a lot of things on my plate.had to get my hair cut :cry: because schools coming up in 2 weeks and im practically bald.had to shave the side burns or bernards as i like to call them because i looked ridiculous :lol:.

anyway thanks so much for the comemnts hopefully i can get 91 very soon :D

edit:btw i leveled thief with ToG meaning that all stats are now 40+i will get them all 50+ asap after agilitybecause theyres only a few

tifsdac6mc.gif

well andufus got 60 range today so we trotted down to cwars for a couple of games.im usualy not a big fan of cwars but it was about to change.

the first real cw event in quite a few months i scored a point and killed around 17 people.

0000.jpg

i pretty much owned the tunnels.got a clean run all the way to the zamorak castle ran up to the top and grabbed the flag.i killed one zammy member with standard on the way to their basement.i got down the tunnels expecting an easy run back to base until i reached the middle ladder where theyre were 3 ancient mages.i put karils on asap and just hoped for the 3 shot release technoicality.t happened and thank god i didnt get damaged too much.i released the rock pile so they could catch me and strolled home to our standard.i was so excited and thrilled \' .i can see why people get so addicted to castle wars.i also found out that 90+ agility really helps.i can practically outrun,outdistance and regain stamina quicker than other players and it really helps when in the heat of battle.

the second game was a bloodfest.zammy team got their acted together and just started ganging up on any player who got near their standard which they moved to a corner of the battlefield.

thanks to andufus,fresi,sophia1900,den usnylige and anyone else who came to andus party.had a blast.

back to agility now that tet events and partys are practically over :D

tifsdac6mc.gif