kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

couldnt stand getting 99 agility i find it really boring, but anyways good luck with 99 agility and being able to run forever :thumbsup:

Keessig.jpg

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

click for teh bloggy.

ty to swaggeh for sig!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done on becoming a TET Member, Do a good job and have a brill time.

Goodluck on 96 Aglity,

And overall goodluck and well done for the future,

Have a good one,

Miss

aww thanks.i really apreciate that message <3:

I'll always know I'm a 1 day older TET member than you.

Gratz matey!

yeah that will be easy to remember.

OMG! Ur a TET MEMBER! I wanna be 1 so bad :'(

After thieving

thanks rocky.good luck with thieving

OMG!!! J00 is a TET member!!!!!!

Keep going for agility Kris! You can do it!

thanks for the support jamie.you always cheer me up in game.

Congratz on becoming a tet member ( i thought u was 1 to start with lol)

keep up the good work

:lol: i get that a lot in tet event.usually ebacuse i stand out and control the crowd when the tet need some help.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Gratz! Well done and wear that avvy with pride! (p.s. me wants to be one been to like 20 events so far

thanks sid.i rather like taht avatar.my favourite colours purple <3: and its a purply colour,although it is lilac according to some :notalk:

couldnt stand getting 99 agility i find it really boring, but anyways good luck with 99 agility and being able to run forever

well i dont know about running forever.i get around the boredom buy scaling down the window so it fits around teh java box it occupys and then i scal the forum/dvd window around it so i can use the forums without wasting time switching screens.kept me from going insane.

Agility emote is best in the game in my opinion.

GL on 99 agility! You'll get it for sure

thanks i hope to get it.i rather like the emote aswell.thanks azure

Grats on TET Kris! Hope you have a lot of fun!!

Grats on the agility levels too!

thanks celt.i hope to work with you soon and good luck with the 99 defence goal :D

Congrats on the TET and best of luck on the agility goal !!

thanks val.

well a couple of days have passed since i started tet and im finally getting used to where everything is located in the forum.did a incy wincy teeny little graphics project for a upcoming event,youre bound to love it but from here on in :-# im really enjoying being part of the team aswell.theyres ome ideas circulating the usergroup which i never ever would have thought of and the way they deliver teh events is very slick.like a well oiled machine.

onto agility,i reached the 9.5mill exp point.expect 96 on thursday since im only 175k or so away from that.cant no-life rs because of school otherwise id have this 99 wrapped up months ago ori would have quit rs already :P im living on the edge no-lifing.

good night tipit.

ps:i tried out the kbd and managed 1 kill.wasted a few monkfish on teh way ther because of some wannabe pkers.no-one would come with me either :cry: would have been more fun with a freind their.

tifsdac6mc.gif

well im a tet member now.big responsibility but i feel like im ready for it :D

ive been going to events for nearly a year now so its weird to see the over-side of it and its just gave me a whole lot more of an appreciation for the guys behind the scenes,not that i didnt already but the thought they put into it is amazing.

Now you know why I sometimes don't respond to pm's in game! :XD:

Anyway grats!!! I'm sure you will enjoy your time with the team, they are an awesome group of people, and sure know how to have fun. They are a little bit weird tbh, but you will fit right in! :anxious: :XD: :thumbsup: <3:

Woodcutting and Fishing are great Event Creating Skills. Just make sure you aren't wearing expensive stuff while skilling, just in case an evil random gets you while your head is in the forums. heheh. :-k

shey.png

yey for kris! Well done on the level mate amazing achievment like i said earlier :P Good luck with it all, your doing good :thumbsup:

Does that mean i cant come next level :? :P Have fun ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Gratz!!!!

Ownage level and hunter is definatly ftw!!

Keep it up, not long now

:thumbsup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

nothing really to update you on.im not playing much rs at the moment and whenerver ive been on its been checking out the new updates.i did but a lot of bronze and iron arrows.about 50k :ohnoes:

i hope i get chance to get that fiinal 90k i need for 10mill agility exp :thumbsup: yeah im getting 5k exp a day because of some rl issues but im having fun and school at the moment is just a laugh,must be something in the tea leafs :?

tifsdac6mc.gif

Nice to know that you are having fun irl and good luck with agility mate. "Go in peace and eat fruit!" Quoted from Beardyman :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Congrats kris you're doing really well only a little more to go :D Good luck :)

Fletching is slow att he moment because of school :S ill keep at it though :D Slow and steady wins the race! ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

96agilityaz8.png

neil and smither sid were featured as the congrats messager doers :anxious: gonna try and get a differant person(s) on every week till the 99 level.also nearly 3/4 or 75% of the way to 99.woot!!! :thumbsup: \'

haha ur lil pic(the 3 hunters) remind me of when i met you, me u and sid lined up and said hyt in the chin area :D

ur doing great! thank god your not 666 rank anymore :wink: being supersticious is unlucky :anxious:

Let your yellow mellow.