kris's blog~"See you on the other side"

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

350k till 92 O:) would have been 150k but i had a few rs partys to go to and i played football(soccer) most of the day.got a bruise on my knee which looks awful now its going yellow purple and [kitty],thank god for mums and their amateur doctoring skills

tifsdac6mc.gif

92agilityan1.png

woah where halfway their!woah living on a prayer!!!!! :oops: all downhill from here \'

gonna do some chompy hunting now ive worked out why it wouldnt let me wield ogre comp bow but ive resolved that.will probably hunt chompy birds till i feel ready for agility again.only 10 days of holidays rest until i have to start getting back into some sort of routine ready for my final year of secondary school :ohnoes: .

thanks for the comemnts again guys <3:

tifsdac6mc.gif

grats on 92 your half way there now do it all over again :lol:

i have to ask though whats with the mustache on megatron? in your avatar?

13zwenn.png

just a few things since i havent really bee training agility

i finally got 60 mining on friday

banked all the ores which gave me the brainwave to smith those into steel bars and make cannonballs.this would leave me with a few gp in the back of my pocket for future goals :-w

completed the tourist trap,the feud,itchlarians little helper,temple pof ikov,enahhakas lament,throne of miscellania and royal trouble quests.quite a lot more than i thought :D

started smithing those in port phasmat which seemed to take forever

went to the tet event where i killed 6 of the pk team crashers and 19 on the opposing team

used some of teh gp to get me this

0000or2.png

70 cook meant i could finally do teh mm part of rfd getting me some rune gloves to wear :D

crafted to 61 craft which allows me to do lunar diplmacy with andu.we have both wanted to do the quest for a while and we decided we would do it together soon.

now i have my player parked up to do some combat training at battle tortoise as i want a few strength levels before exploring the possible release of the god wars dungeon tommorow.i cant wait and even if i get owned i still have to give it a shot.i havent played long so i missed the really big dungeon updates :(

well thats me.dont worry i havent abondened the goal its just taht i want to have some fun before going back to school and have a very limited time to play.

tifsdac6mc.gif

here i go back to ape attoll.also got 90 combat and was really tempted to buy some d boots for 3 mill but they crashed from 7 mill to 2 so i was lucky i suppose.im gonna buy some once they drop a bit more.theyre dropping like rune boots so prices should go down to 500k soon.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Heya krissy, well done on all th quests done! :thumbsup: and you finally got 70 cooking which you wanted for awhile! yay ::' Good luck on agility mate, keep it up!

(taking breaks is good)

Good luck on your future goals mate :thumbsup: <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear