Runescape Joke Thread!

Toad

This one definitely takes the cake.

Guthix decides that he wants entertaining one morning, having spent years asleep. Being all-powerful, he teleports a melee warrior, a wizard and a ranger into a music room on his dimensional plane. From the next room he booms: "I want you to choose an instrument, come in to see me and then play me the best tune you know. If you please me then I will let you live. First, I will hear the warrior play".

Afraid, the melee warrior looks down at the table and chooses one of three instruments: a harp. The other two wait for him in the music room until, five minutes later, he comes back. "Phew", he said, "I played some slap-harp with a tinge of jazz, and he really liked it".

"Now I will hear you, wizard, with your chosen instrument".

The wizard looks down, picks up some bongos and goes next door. Five minutes later, she too comes back, relief on her face. "I played a slowed-down version of the RuneScape theme with a few pyrotechnics. He couldn't get enough of it."

"Ranger. I will hear you now".

The ranger panics, grabs the remaining instrument and runs into the room. Three minutes later, a massive explosion shakes the door and smoke pours into the room. A pathetic scream rings out. A few seconds later Guthix himself wanders into the room.

"Sorry, guys, I had to kill him. He was really bad and blamed it all on the triangle."

Disclaimer: I don't want to hear any rants about that joke here, it's not the place.

I read that once....I just can't remember where :-k .

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guthix decides that he wants entertaining one morning, having spent years asleep. Being all-powerful, he teleports a melee warrior, a wizard and a ranger into a music room on his dimensional plane. From the next room he booms: "I want you to choose an instrument, come in to see me and then play me the best tune you know. If you please me then I will let you live. First, I will hear the warrior play".

Afraid, the melee warrior looks down at the table and chooses one of three instruments: a harp. The other two wait for him in the music room until, five minutes later, he comes back. "Phew", he said, "I played some slap-harp with a tinge of jazz, and he really liked it".

The wizard looks down, picks up some bongos and goes next door. Five minutes later, she too comes back, relief on her face. "I played a slowed-down version of the RuneScape theme with a few pyrotechnics. He couldn't get enough of it."

The ranger panics, grabs the remaining instrument and runs into the room. Three minutes later, a massive explosion shakes the door and smoke pours into the room. A pathetic scream rings out. A few seconds later Guthix himself wanders into the room.

"Sorry, guys, I had to kill him. He was really bad and blamed it all on the triangle."

Yeh I think it does. But some people didn't find it funny - But let's not go there :wink:

Lol! *Holds in giggles*

chelseakb8.jpg

Thanks Lil_Atza for the sig!

[hide=Quotes]

Disclaimer: I don't want to hear any rants about that joke here, it's not the place.

[/hide]I read that once....I just can't remember where :-k .

From the rs postbag from the hedge :P

I think... :-k

Nice jokes, i can't think of any right now though :)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Why do chicks like fishermen?

Because they are MASTER BAITERS lolol!!!

Okay, that was bad.

Yeh, that was pretty bad :P . Heres one I just made up.

Why do chicks like Smithers?

Because they can made gold and silver bras. (see how I made a typo on bars? Pretty immature, ey?)

:XD:

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Yeh, that was pretty bad :P . Heres one I just made up.

Why do chicks like Smithers?

Because they can made gold and silver bras. (see how I made a typo on bars? Pretty immature, ey?)

:XD:

#-o

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

What about the origional: "You know you obsessed with runscape when..." Jokes? =D>

Such as:

You know you're obsessed with Runescape when you try to put some logs into the bank.

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

smeltjokegc4.png

Lame, I know. :P

I did actually laugh out loud at that.. #-o

Heres one, dont expect it to be good.

Saradomin, Guthix and Zamorak were outside a library.

Saradomin says to the others, "I think im the kindest God in Runescape"

Guthix and Zamorak agree, so Saradomin goes into Varrock library, looks at the Runescape book of records and finds out that he was right.

Guthix says, 'I think i'm the most open minded God in Runescape'.

Saradomin and Zamorak nod in agreement, but just to make sure Guthix walks into the library, looks at the RS book of records and finds out he is right.

Zamorak says to the other two, 'I'm deffinately the most evil god in Runescape'.

Guthix and Saradomin agree and watch as Zamorak walks into the library.

Zamarok walks out of the library with a puzzled look upon his face.

Saradomin and Guthix say 'Whats wrong'

Zamorak replies,

'WHO THE HELL IS THE EVIL CHICKEN!?'

:ohnoes:

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I do not take credit for this joke it was made in 2003 during the mass ban of autos of that era, i cannot remember the original poster.

I feel a great disturbance in the force, as if thirty thousand people Suddenly screamed "But i never macroed!!" And were silenced.

from the postback from the hedge

A long time ago, I used to offer three wishes when I appeared, but sadly I once ran into this group of three brave adventurers: a warrior, mage and a ranger. To each I offered one wish. The warrior wanted to be pitched in a battle to the death against evil itself. A noble cause, I thought, and wished him there immediately. The mage wished to be taken to the great libraries of the sky, where he knew his ancestors were, recording everything that was ever thought or dreamt. Another noble cause, I thought, and moved him there in the blink of an eye.

The ranger got lonely and wished them back again.

quest cape achieved 4/22/07

only had 6 months of members so... ha!

Why do chicks like fishermen?

Because they are MASTER BAITERS lolol!!!

Okay, that was bad.

Bad? Bad?! That was the most horribly sickening "joke" in the history of humanity. May God have mercy on your soul. Now an emote display; :evil: #-o :shame: :notalk: O:) :-$ :-#

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

A HAM Member walks into a bar...

OUCH!

Drum crash pl0x :wall:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

get a rubber chicken and tell a noob to foloow u

go into the lumby swamp, hit with chicken and say "ure in the wildy...ure about to lose all ure things!"

they freak out and run away somewhere

Nice... :thumbsup:

Pasty.png

A new slogan for RuneScape:

RuneScape - Nothing interesting happens.

A better slogan for RuneScape:

RuneScape - The official game of Chuck Norris.

I know somebody put that in their sig but I cant remember who, I just know they quoted it from me \'

Pasty.png

ok these might not be funny

I think the anti dragon shields a great shield compeard to granite it has all the perks of a shield WITH A DRAGON ON IT!

Ive always walked around varrok for bob the cat but i found two things out bobs not a cat and he's not in varrok either he sells axe's in lumbridge!

I walked to rock crab beach today seen a cannoner i tryed to pick it up and then the rock next to me said i wouldnt do that if i was you then the cannon slamed me across the head