NEW SCAM JUST SAW TODAY IN WORLD 1

newb4lyfe7

wat is ur definition of a scam?

scam /skÃÆÃâÃâæm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[skam] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, scammed, scamÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ming.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãânoun

1. a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, esp. for making a quick profit; swindle.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâverb (used with object)

2. to cheat or defraud with a scam.

[Origin]

From dictionary.com

tifsbti6oi.gif

To anyone who believes this isn't a scam, read the rules on the runescape website.

What are some examples of item scams?

Some examples of item scams are:

* Offering an item and then removing the item within the first or second trade screen.

* Offering an item and changing the agreed price within the first or second trade screen.

* Misleading players by providing false or inaccurate information, for your own personal gain.

* Luring players into the Wilderness under false pretences.

But what false or inaccurate information is there? It isn't any harder than two clicks to do what you should do to prevent a "scam", and I wouldn't even call it that.

I like this scam, they are so eager to get you to accept that they don't realize when you remove your good items from the trade and they hit accept anyways, so I end up with free food and something else, and they get some cheap junk.

Profit so far from scammers: 400k + 4 dragon battles + glory

I vote keep trying it on me :)

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

I've got to say, that's one of the saddest scams... For one, why would anyone show their inventory to some random noob because he said so? And why in God's name would you click accept? #-o I don't think such a pitiful attempt should even be called a scam. :lol:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I've got to say, that's one of the saddest scams... For one, why would anyone show their inventory to some random noob because he said so? And why in God's name would you click accept? #-o I don't think such a pitiful attempt should even be called a scam. :lol:

And to the one that gave a reason why it's considered a scam:

The 'scammer' didn't give any misleading info... He just put a bunch of lobsters up in the trade screen, and the other trader was stupid enough to click accept. :roll:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

you guys may call this scamming but i think its really cool.

like seriously every new scam that comes into rs just helps you guys be smarter and not be so stupid.. like if u fell for this scam then your an idiot.. i think u shouldnt really report the ppl doing this because its not a scam Jagex has "ALWAYS" stated to read the second trade window if a trade is to good to be true..

so stop complaing, suck it up and be smarter... and try not to be a noob/idiot/moron/stupid or w.e to fall for this..

Tired%20Souls.gif

untitled6kv7.gif

dragonmranger,Tired%20Souls.gif

Tis not a scam, tis the other players stupidity.

^Like a lot of other people said.^

This is a scam! and what makes it so horrid

is that you dont expect it at all. My friend fell for this

he was at duel arena just hanging around after getting

all skills 70+ guy comes up and says can i max hit you?

he replys sure knock your self out and he says need food?

show many items you have and he accepted and pratically

gave out his whip .. you just dont notice its really unusual :-s

Samuri there was a video on youtube lmao

The guy in dharoks asked to max and the other said ok

He said show inven so i can give you food he puts up alot of sharks

Guy had a qhip and some others up

I lol'd at the vid

But this is a scam

Tricking others into giving you their items is indeed a scam

This was posted on youtube of some guy losing an abby whip at the duel arenas with his friend then he gave it back after or w/e.

then all the scammers were like "OMG IT WORKS@!@@@ FREE FOOD"

*traded 28 lobbies for an abby whip*

[developmentally delayed]ed <.<

woodwrkr.png

Proud Runescaper Since 2003

"Skiller Fo' Lyfe"

July 10th - Died In World 2 And Lost 12M To A Random Event While Browsing The Forums During Merchanting >_<

It's not so much a scam as it's abusing the stupidity that can be found in most scapers.

Trust trade is about the same thing, and it's considered a scam.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

this is definitely not new. people have been doing this in duel arena for weeks upon weeks now. plus its not a scam, its just a couple sharks/lobs/swordfish in exchange for your inventory.

done with runescape

This really is a bug and could belong here, cause its buggin' me!! :lol:

Ok that wasnt really funny...

On topic: That is an old trick, some idiot tried that on me 2 years ago... <.<

Pasty.png

:| If this is a brilliant new scam that works alot, why are you posting it on the forums!? Now everyone knows about it, and they will use it themselves! The world isnt safe anymore!!!!1 :ohnoes: .......just kidding. thanks for the info, ill watch out for this one. :D

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....