1st time in RS History! ~ Miner I

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, I can't believe it, but:

Q: How do I know I'm the first lvl 3 f2p to get 700 total?

A: While it is impossible to be 100% sure there is no other f2p lvl 3 with 700 total, there is also nobody that has come forth or made himself/herself known. As skillers we tend to know who's who and what kind of status each other holds. Usually when a good f2p skiller is spotted they are put on the "list" (not naming that list but do some creative websearching if your interested.)

Are you referring to my list? :anxious: If so, it's an honor to know that you've acknowledged it. :D

Yup that be your list. Hope this post clears up the whole "2 slayer" thing lol :D

sigcopyzj5.jpg

And, I can't believe it, but:

Q: How do I know I'm the first lvl 3 f2p to get 700 total?

A: While it is impossible to be 100% sure there is no other f2p lvl 3 with 700 total, there is also nobody that has come forth or made himself/herself known. As skillers we tend to know who's who and what kind of status each other holds. Usually when a good f2p skiller is spotted they are put on the "list" (not naming that list but do some creative websearching if your interested.)

Are you referring to my list? :anxious: If so, it's an honor to know that you've acknowledged it. :D

Yup that be your list. Hope this post clears up the whole "2 slayer" thing lol :D

You could search every person from 700 - max lvl 3 f2p skiller, 8 hundred something if you want to be 100% posotive. :P

Hey Enipeus,

Meant to respond to your last post, how ya been :D. There is nobody on the highscores below 800 something total <.< guess we gotta wait for Jagex to redo the highscores again :wink:

sigcopyzj5.jpg

Nice work. 10/10.

By the way, I know how you can level up really fast, by buying and giving me a green halloween mask. Lol Jk. Honestly I can't give any advice to you because all of your noncombat skills are higher than mine. So keep up the good work. But if you do want to buy that green halloween mask you know my username.

~Montezuma05~

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

maybe you could become a member now. :-w Have you really never even seen a member's world before? Impressive stats =P~ maybe you should get mining to 99. Then you'd really live up to your [runescape] name

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

maybe you could become a member now. :-w Have you really never even seen a member's world before? Impressive stats =P~ maybe you should get mining to 99. Then you'd really live up to your [runescape] name
Lol, no chance of me becoming member :D.
sigcopyzj5.jpg

Love the rune sets, and must have been a pain for all those dragon sheilds...

NICE bank, and AWESOME stats. Keep it up, and good luck.

I think I picked those shields up from 1 or 2 peeps.

Thanks for the great ratings everybody :D

sigcopyzj5.jpg

Lol, no chance of me becoming member :D.

Now that's what we all wanna hear. :D

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

10/10 on your leetness

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

10/10 Ofcourse, and a few questions.

How long did it take you to get 99 smithing, and how did you do it without getting to 85 mining first to make a profit?

Have you ever been to a P2p world, even on another account?

I would say you should raise crafting to about 90, you have the money, but it would be non-profitable.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

In answer to questions...

99 smithing took about 2 years I bought steel bars, merchanted for the money

Miner I has never seen a p2p world before but I have

99 crafting is one of my goals

the airs are from air crafting and the nats are for giving to people with coal and rune ore so that they can superheat for me, the cosmics have been in there forever I used to use them to have people enchant power ammies for me.

edit: posted smithing rank pic

sigcopyzj5.jpg