Macro party

manaleak

Nothing too special, just saw about a dozen macroers standing around a yew tree. I know Jagex is doing its best to stop macroing, but honestly when 10+ dozen people can just blatantly stand around a yew tree "in broad daylight", how can they allow this to happen? Do you think Jagex should focus more technology on anti-macroing?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s292 ... acro-1.jpg

RSN: Manaleak

Yes... night :-$ . The question has been on my mind as well, and that's whether or not JaGeX is doing enough to stop macroers. But you really can't blame them either, I'm pretty sure that they're doing their best to get rid of them somehow :pray: .

And Rareghoul1 is right too, IMO its much worse in P2P than it is in F2P. In almost every members world you come across you can expect at least three macroers at the blue drags, at ANY rune shop you come across, at rune essence mines, flax fields, edgeville yews, seers magics, rimmington mines, green dragons, and even the abyss. So yeah, there are ALOT of them.

Or maybe playing RS fairly is out of season and Tip.It's members are too, hence the vast amounts of bald level 3 men who outnumber normal players 2-1. <-- I. Hate. Them.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

I see them all the time. I copy their names to notepad and send them as an other comment to JAGeX. It works. I got a thank you from them.

Future moderator of Runescape. ::'

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Heh, I see way too many of them. I tried to grab all the autoers I could see so I could write them down on my ignore list so I could report them. I ended up having to type like I have never typed before because there were so many I couldn't get all of their names. I think Jagex's little joke about controlling the autoers was pretty amusing.

tfssig.png

I wish I could just go to a yew try sounded by autoers and ice barrage them <3:

But I don't think Jagex are doing their best. Set mods on them to ban/mute/masscre them

Barrows drops: Torags pl8, Torgas legs, Guthans chainskirt

But I don't think Jagex are doing their best. Set mods on them to ban/mute/masscre them

Don't know about the mute as they dont talk anyways. :P

I do agree though.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I do agree though.

We need undercover mods and a whole new department in Jagex towers that is dedicated to downloading bot porgrams off the internet and figures out how to destroy them from the inside.

Pasty.png

I do agree though.

We need undercover mods and a whole new department in Jagex towers that is dedicated to downloading bot porgrams off the internet and figures out how to destroy them from the inside.

I am fairly sure already knows about every public bot, if not all then most of them. They just can't do anything about them.