The OLD Drag Long

Ganmeyde

An object on f2p called "Members object" was always untradable. ALWAYS. There was no "bug". Members items were also always unwielded on free servers. Why did you make up that story?

Yes, I was around when members came out

Yes, I speak nothing but the truth

Yes, you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Thanks.

your right THE END

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who knows me, or OF me, KNOWS that few players at all, let alone those still playing, were created before mine, and nobody worships the ground I walk on, so why bother trying to get what nobody cares about you moron.

:shock: I DO :shock:

Anyways....................... :oops:

You've already posted your reply to him, he didn't reply, but yet you continue to flame him... We understand that you are right, he is wrong. Now lets try and leave him alone?

at the end of january i will have been playing this game for 4 years.

when members first came out, the ONLY item that was seen at the time on f2p was a UNICORN HORN! and it wasnt even tradable, you could only drop it on the ground and it would show up. SOLVED!

127 Combat

73 Construction

1913 Skill Total

That's because the drag bitter was not "member's object" :wink:

I think you'll find I've been playing longer than YOU, and longer than most others also 8)

stfu wana be vet lmao anyone can say they been around but cant back it up.. and no 'hearing' from random fools isnt expeneicing ..... KTX

I can safely say this is the worst topic ever to exist. Not only was it based on a fact of lies, but the concept of Jagex listening to a minority petition over something merely aesthetic, is so far beyond feesible it's laughable.

Seriously, end this. Now.

i dont know why you people think this is such a bad idea, sure jagex should proabably spend time on much larger updates, but how long is it going to take to put one more item in, if you dont like it, just dont use it

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

whatever, look i dont care what the hell anyone says can I please just get this through their friggin heads, I JUST WANT A LOOK FOR THE D LONG SIMILIAR TO THE ONE WITH THE FRIGGIN CRESCENT SHAPED BLADES!

\WHY THE HELL IS THIS SUCH A FRIGGING FLAME WAR?

OH YEAH, STRIKEA HAD TO COME AND YELL AT ME OVER TRIVIAL MATTERS AND MY WHOLE POINT WAS LOST!

FUHK TIP.IT IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF 1337ER-THAN-THOUGH STUCK UP JERKS AND A FEW POOR NOOBS WHO POST ON EVERYTHING TO LOOK COOLER WITH A BETTER POST COUNT! SKRUUW THIS, I'M GOING TO RV, I'VE HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE THERE

finishedwarriorbg.png

^Don't lie!?

Agreed. I'm sorry that your so upset because you lied and we found out. Next time, just say: I like the look of the old dragon sword. I saw a pic of it on a site.

mmkthxbye??

There was an old glitch in the game where if you logged into a members server and equipped a members item, then logged off and logged onto an F2P, the item would still be equipped and everyone could see it, I remember walking around Varrock in F2P w/ my Drag BAxe equipped... good times LoL but yes, there is no possible way to trade a "members object" while on an F2P server...

• 9 months later...

Look, ok, I thought thats where i saw it, is that a problem?

I apolagize for the seizures of anger at my mistaken memory I may have caused, and also for the Popped Arteries of many here due to extreme anger

They spend a LOT of time for "cosmetic" changes

Trails pl0x?

finishedwarriorbg.png

dragaxeandsword.gif

^very first dragon sword (and baxe at the same pic)

kamat_1.JPG

^Current axe&sword

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

whatever, look i dont care what the hell anyone says can I please just get this through their friggin heads, I JUST WANT A LOOK FOR THE D LONG SIMILIAR TO THE ONE WITH THE FRIGGIN CRESCENT SHAPED BLADES!

\WHY THE HELL IS THIS SUCH A FRIGGING FLAME WAR?

OH YEAH, STRIKEA HAD TO COME AND YELL AT ME OVER TRIVIAL MATTERS AND MY WHOLE POINT WAS LOST!

FUHK TIP.IT IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF 1337ER-THAN-THOUGH STUCK UP JERKS AND A FEW POOR NOOBS WHO POST ON EVERYTHING TO LOOK COOLER WITH A BETTER POST COUNT! SKRUUW THIS, I'M GOING TO RV, I'VE HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE THERE

Please get my quote the bloody hell out of your sig.

You could never see nor trade members items on free servers in RSC. End of the debate.

MODS, PLZ LOCK THIS

Why would they lock it for his actions when you guys are completely off topic?!

The topic is about what dragon longs look like, please stop the forum pissing contest.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Lots of misinformation and assumptions here.

I remember being able to pick up and see in a trade window members objects about ... three years ago. Three and a half probably.

Unicorns would drop unicorn horns, and they would appear under the title of 'members object'. They were tradable.

They use to look almost like bronz longs they looked so much like bronze they had to change the apperance to keep people from scamming lol :D I remember that.

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader