Construction - Outdoors

Jonomb0

Intro

Has anyone ever thought of having like outdoor games in construction instead of having two gardens you could have a games field. This would be where you could make a mini agility course, a gnome ball field (scaled down) and many other things

Main Idea

Alright so far you know I am suggesting a sought of outdoors field to play larger games in this would mean sacrificing two rooms of your house this might sound like a bad thing but think about it most people have multiple gardens next to each you could turn those two gardens into a field where you could have lots of fun.

Lets say you built an agility course you could have races around the course and possibly even a prize for the winner or you could have a skull ball net where you could have a skull deflector (goalkeeper) and a shooter.

Extra suggestions

Well by now i think you have th drift of this suggestion so now if you have any ideas of your own post them.

By posting ideas on this thread I have the right to copy and paste these ideas with credit to you

Suggestions

maybe you can buy extra land for the games(on full size)like:

you pay 500k for a gnome ball field place3

you pay 500k for a small agility arena*

you pay 1 mill for a big agility arena*

you pay 2 mill for a hughe agility arena*

*you can begin with smal and later upgrade it

Credit to ~Gehackte

How bout:

Gnome Ball Field -55 Construction, 40 Agility

Small Agility Arena -60 Construction, 40 Agility

Large Agility Arena -65 Construction, 50 Agility

Huge Agility Arena -70 Construction, 60 Agility

Credit to Pastygangsta

I think an agility course would be done differently.

New room:

Agility course

No doors or walls

Two furnitures you can put in:

1. Obstacle

In the middle of the room, takes up most of the space. This is the item that you have to jump over/swing across/climb over/squeeze through/etc.

2. Scenery

Skeletons(in case your agility arena is lethal), trees, or a table with a whistle on it.

What does this whistle do? Summons your personal trainer, of course!

You may hire a gnome, barbarian, wolf, pirate, penguin personal trainer, and at a very high level construction and a big price, the Drill Demon.

Agility Courses could be put together like a Hot Wheels track, and they can be in basements as an indoors agility arena

Credit to pyrolikespie

Supporters

1. Gehackte

2. introuble3

3. abyssalwhip

4.lordaginor1

5.booster140

6.Pastygangsta

7.Wo0tilici0us

8.pyrolikespie

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

maybe you can buy extra land for the games(on full size)like:

you pay 500k for a gnome ball field place3

you pay 500k for a small agility arena*

you pay 1 mill for a big agility arena*

you pay 2 mill for a hughe agility arena*

*you can begin with smal and later upgrade it

~Gehackte

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

great idea but what lvls can you do these?

I'm still deciding that's why i asked for extra suggestions to see how much detail we can get on it.

jonomb0.png

How bout:

Gnome Ball Field -55 Construction, 40 Agility

Small Agility Arena -60 Construction, 40 Agility

Large Agility Arena -65 Construction, 50 Agility

Huge Agility Arena -70 Construction, 60 Agility

I think its reasonable... :D

Pasty.png

Supported but elaborate a little more.

And pasta I'd say 10 more levels for each requirement you put them, but pretty fair requirements.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Yeah thx for all the feedback guys yeah i was thinking about what pasta was thinking for the lvls so yeah thx

And can you please make it more clear if you support or not

Try talk about things other then agility course and get a lot of different things happening

jonomb0.png

Those prices are too expensive, the highest we have now is 250k for a room, not 2m.

20 million for a steel dragon is highest con. price. + these would be like pre-furnished rooms because the equipment to play is already there.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

Support! Sounds like a great idea :thumbsup: ... but do you receive experience from using the agility course/gnome ball field?

So you're actually suggesting JaGex implements something into the game which for several years have been trying to stop?... :XD:
wo0tilici0us.png

i was thinking for exp maybe same exp for gnomeball a small agility course would be as good as gnome one

Medium: would be as good as barbarian

large as good as wildy

but you would need 20 for small

40 for medium

and 60 for large makinga viable training area but it exspensive requires higher lvls

and theres a 50% failure rate to make it harder on large

jonomb0.png

I think an agility course would be done differently.

New room:

Agility course

No doors or walls

Two furnitures you can put in:

1. Obstacle

In the middle of the room, takes up most of the space. This is the item that you have to jump over/swing across/climb over/squeeze through/etc.

2. Scenery

Skeletons(in case your agility arena is lethal), trees, or a table with a whistle on it.

What does this whistle do? Summons your personal trainer, of course!

You may hire a gnome, barbarian, wolf, pirate, penguin personal trainer, and at a very high level construction and a big price, the Drill Demon.

Agility Courses could be put together like a Hot Wheels track, and they can be in basements as an indoors agility arena..

Officially retired on 12/10/07, no drop parties because that might be "covertly trading wealth". What does one person's happiness(until they quit) mean compared to the hours I wasted while runecrafting, anyways?

Hotwheels track-type building, you say? Hmm, that could actually work! The top, middle, and bottom floors would have to all count as one room for it to work, or there could be modifications to the room limit. Either way, that could be interesting! Maybe have it where in order to have access to certain traps and looks, you'd need stuff from agility courses all over. (a couple gnomeballs, the treasure from the Pyramid, tickets, etc.) This could also tie into the pvp aspect of a house, making for some interesting opportunities if it could be connected to the dungeon! Would also have some interesting options for wars and such.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

dang, nice worked out me supports :)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Wow =o I really like this idea :D Could have agility training parties or somethin :D Or train agility with no interruptions :D

However something about it makes me think that its something they wouldn't do :-s Too easy to macro through agility, or something like that.

I defenitly support this idea though :)

Blakdragon39.png

well this has really worked out because jagex is adding 10 more rooms to houses this month so theres a possibilty of this happening i used to have a thread about this rof about 8 months ago but i went on a ride and it got swallowed up by the 51st page monster

jonomb0.png