picture of dragon full helm?

leonid1023

I really can't see why you people seem to think it looks so ugly, it looks quite good to me. It sure looks better than most of the barrows headgear.

What did you people expect it to look like?

i actually thought it would look pretty gangster by my standards. not like some [developmentally delayed]ed fish

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet it will worth under 10milion in a month i know there is a pic in the kb but i want to know how it looks equiped

edit:i accidently hit 1 instead of 10 sry

Theyll be down to 6m or 7m in a couple months...

Pasty.png

Omg this is crazy, there going for 60-75Millino on the RS Official Forums.... Why Buy It? All people have to do is wait 3 Days and they would save 30 Million or so :P

it loooks really out of place on full drag

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

I love the helmet, but you'd have to have the IQ of a potato to trade any type of rare for it. If I got one I'd sell it right away to some of these people because in a week itll be 20m, in a month itll be under 10m because all it is is a novelty item since its not as strong as other things as well as having no strngth bonus.

However it does look awesome :D .

It's like a red chicken with feathers wrapped around your head and somebody cut a slice to see out of it
agreed, i posted this in the 3rd July Drag Helm thread

dragonhelmsl4.png

when someones wearing it , look even more like a chicken, it even has feathers poking out the back...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

dragonhelmsl4.png

when someones wearing it , look even more like a chicken, it even has feathers poking out the back...

Lol..

Looks like a spiced-up version of the red halloween mask.

dartem2.jpg

F2P ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ 20M+ Exp

It's like a red chicken with feathers wrapped around your head and somebody cut a slice to see out of it
agreed, i posted this in the 3rd July Drag Helm thread

dragonhelmsl4.png

wow!!! dang, that looks so much the same!!!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

They should have made it look like a dragon's head.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

I assume were all looking at the same thing? Because the helmet I see is awesome, I wouldn't change any of it...

And I thought I was the only one who liked it! :D My View, it looks awesome, it makes you look more evil and powerful. *Sends Jagex alot of presents* <3:

Phaper_Plane.png