picture of dragon full helm?

leonid1023

naamloosomfgbq7dg3.png

Credits : Zoidnerd

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ^^^

sandmansig.jpg

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

I assume were all looking at the same thing? Because the helmet I see is awesome, I wouldn't change any of it...

And I thought I was the only one who liked it! :D My View, it looks awesome, it makes you look more evil and powerful. *Sends Jagex alot of presents* <3:

YAYYYY people who agree with me! I don't understand why all you other people are being such [Cabbage]heads about it, it looks awesome. Somehow people are finding a way to rant/complain about an update that's been requested ever since the dmed came out.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

it reminds me of those guys in stargate

stargate13.jpg

LOL!!

sandmansig.jpg

I think it looks pretty cool. However, its sad that they released it so far from when they released the other dragon parts.

Full dragon is so noobish now that nobody really wears it anymore for looks. So adding this helm is like its too little too late and its a really expensive piece of equipment meant to match a not quite complete set of junky old outdated equipment.

BTW, the pic about it looking like a chicken=lmfao, it looks exactly the same. I dont know who made that but you rock.

Man, it's a shame. it does look awsome, but there are better helms out there, stats wise. Why couldn't they have released it earlier? It just seems like they just lazily threw it into the game. Can't believe there are people trading like 3 rares for them tho haha

The adornment at the back,( feather like things) almost make the head look like the predator, but not quite. which is a shame because predators are bad-[wagon]. Overall to me it looks fairly stupid, I'm not saying it IS stupid, just that it looks stupid (almost looks awesome though).

it reminds me of those guys in stargate

stargate13.jpg

It looks nothing like a Goa'uld Jaffa head armour..

That armour is more... well it makes you look 9 ft tall =S

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I'm glad they came out with a new drag item, but this helm looks just too wierd. :x

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

It is the PREDATOR!

PREDATOR.jpg

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

My eyes! :shock: :wall: :ohnoes: :boohoo: -.- <.< O:)

That is one U G L Y you ain't got no alibi helm... :shame:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer