Favorite Amusement Park/Roller Coaster? [Pictures!]

Rcty

What's everybody's favorite amusement park and/or roller coaster?

For me, it would have to be Disney World in Florida. Once you go there, well...Other theme parks just aren't even mentionably as good. My favorite park at Disney World was MGM Studios, and my favorite ride was the Hollywood Tower of Terror. Dropping in an elevator shaft up to 13 stories at once - and the computer randomly generates dropping sequences! =P~

I'm looking forward to hearing everybody's!

~Rcty

Rcty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say, but Disney got a bit boring for me after going 12 times. I am not sure of my favorite park but the best roller coasters have to be the Spiderman at universal and superman at 6 flags. most other roller coasters give me no thrill at all anymore.

Look its rob!

Air at Alton Towers. Just wish the queues were shorter. ;/

Yeah...Long queues are always bad. Disney World has a FastPass program, though, that you can every-so-often grab a ticket and come back between two times it schedules you for and get right in to the front of the line. It's was nice because you could grab a FastPass, go ride another coaster, and then come back and ride the next one immediately.

~Rcty

Rcty

Yeah...Long queues are always bad. Disney World has a FastPass program, though, that you can every-so-often grab a ticket and come back between two times it schedules you for and get right in to the front of the line. It's was nice because you could grab a FastPass, go ride another coaster, and then come back and ride the next one immediately.

~Rcty

Alton Towers has that too, i've never known it really work out for anybody though. Most people miss their times due to queueing for another ride >.<

logo.jpg

~Rcty

Alton Towers has that too, i've never known it really work out for anybody though. Most people miss their times due to queueing for another ride >.<

Yeah...On the rides we didn't use the FastPass on at Disney World, you want to think "Oh, we just have to go through three buildings real quick.", but then at least one has around 10 turns in it, making it long as can be. :wall:

~Rcty

Rcty

Favorite park that I go to often is Six FLags New England since it's the closest to me.

Favorite ever would have to be Universal in Florida. Amazing shows and rides. Lot's of great coasters.

MY favorite coasters are Rockin Roller Coaster from Disney and Super Man at 6 Flags New England.

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

My favorite theme park is hands down Disney World, specifically the magic kingdom. Even more specifically, tomorrowland at night. I just love that place.

My favorite ride though has to be the Incredible Hulk at Universal Studios in Orlando. It's such a rush and I love the part where you go through a giant cloud of mist right over the water. I'm pretty close to Cedar Point with all of those great rides, but as a park you can't even compare it to what Disney and Universal have to offer.

I've only been to two amusement parks, Canobie Lake Park and Disney World (Florida).

The only part of Disney that I like is Epcot Center...Especially the world part. It's awesome.

But I don't think that's a ride, so I'll go back to Canobie...Which is awesome. The best ride is the Boston Tea Party, no doubt.

I'll get a picture up later, but for now, you can Google image it or something.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

My favorite park is Cedar Point cause I live like 45 minutes from it and have a season pass. My favorite ride would have to be either the Raptor at Cedar Point or the X-Flight at Geauga Lake.
The Raptor is an amazing ride. :) I love Fire and Ice, at Universal, and the Volcano at King's Dominion in Virginia.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Nemesis at Alton Towers is one of my favourites, a brilliant piece of engineering - So many thrills in such a compact space.

Last time I was at Alton Towers I went on Rita, which was unbelievable. 0-100kph in 2.5 seconds. Quite a rush.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Dreamworld on the Gold Coast. It's the only theme park I've been to and I love it. The Tower of Terror was awesome!

Giant drop>Tower of Terror...But I got both of the shirts <3:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Dreamworld on the Gold Coast. It's the only theme park I've been to and I love it. The Tower of Terror was awesome!

Giant drop>Tower of Terror...But I got both of the shirts <3:

Yeh, I liked the view from up there. You're up there saying 'Oh, yes this is a lovely- AAAAAAAHHH!!!'.

But I prefer ToT still :P

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

The lines in six Flags Atlanta are always too long when I go there. I waited three or four hours to ride Batman for thirty seconds.

My favorite ride is probably Alpenguise (sp?) at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg Virginia. Second favorite is Mamba or something like that with an African name at Busch Gardens in Tampa.

Ambassadar.png

The lines in six Flags Atlanta are always too long when I go there. I waited three or four hours to ride Batman for thirty seconds.

My favorite ride is probably Alpenguise (sp?) at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg Virginia. Second favorite is Mamba or something like that with an African name at Busch Gardens in Tampa.

That's why I always go right when it opens.
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....