Runescape cursors?

Lemeja

Why dont you make one yourself? A little photoshopping, and some elementary computer knowlage and you got yourself a wicked rs cursor.

Yup.

I'm guilty of creating my own ddp++ cursor :oops:

wish i had elementary computer knowledge -.-

my icon a beer *burp* It happens -_-

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Why dont you make one yourself? A little photoshopping, and some elementary computer knowlage and you got yourself a wicked rs cursor.

Yup.

it's elementary? damn, i thought i knew something about computers, but i haven't gotten elementary stuff down. <.<

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Yup.

it's elementary? damn, i thought i knew something about computers, but i haven't gotten elementary stuff down. <.<

Under windows:

Start->Control Panel->Mouse.

Really is pretty elementary.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

I'm sorry.

Why would you want a cursor of a whip? :wall:

I'm going to have to agree here. What could Dharok's Greataxe do for you that a standard Windows/Mac/XServer cursor couldn't?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I'm sorry.

Why would you want a cursor of a whip? :wall:

I'm going to have to agree here. What could Dharok's Greataxe do for you that a standard Windows/Mac/XServer cursor couldn't?

What's the use of any cursor other than the default?

Just for looks, not everyone likes the default. 8-)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

you can use your own pics as cursor somehow...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Isn't this a help question? And don't those custom cursors lag up your system? Oh well. I agree with the other who said that you should make your own cursor.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

There are some poor people (poor being pathetic, sorry to be derogatory) are totally obsessed in getting an Abyssal Whip that they must see one all the time or else they'll dream about whips when they sleep and wake up suddenly, drenched in cold sweat and yelp out "OMGz! I w4an7s a wh1p b4ddly!"

Seriously, though. If this is actually happening to you, you need some serious intervention and professional help.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

There are some poor people (poor being pathetic, sorry to be derogatory) are totally obsessed in getting an Abyssal Whip that they must see one all the time or else they'll dream about whips when they sleep and wake up suddenly, drenched in cold sweat and yelp out "OMGz! I w4an7s a wh1p b4ddly!"

Seriously, though. If this is actually happening to you, you need some serious intervention and professional help.

Isn't that spam? But a dragon dagger cursor would own.

mithmsanta,driller75.gif