Ever do anything that makes people think you're nuts?

qeltar

Well, for my part.. I am still using Veracs to kill mithril dragons. What a rush! :D

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Well, for my part.. I am still using Veracs to kill mithril dragons. What a rush! :D

~q

and don't forgot you sign every post with the letter Q. It really let's us know that it's you, seeing as we can't see your username or anything....

On topic: I loooove trading people, getting a fair trade and calling them a scammer. Like they sell me 2k yew longs and I just start calling them a scammer and telling them i reported them. it's hillarious.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

~q

and don't forgot you sign every post with the letter Q. It really let's us know that it's you, seeing as we can't see your username or anything....

On topic: I loooove trading people, getting a fair trade and calling them a scammer. Like they sell me 2k yew longs and I just start calling them a scammer and telling them i reported them. it's hillarious.

K.. theres alot of you then. -.-

Costantino.png

Oh yeah, that's a real laugh riot. :roll:

~q

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

~q

Clever

ON TOPIC - I just remembered i made an account called wiggles0333 and i use it to go into wildy and bug the pkers. It's pretty funny how stupid the average pker is.

~L

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

well, depends on the situation. In this case its:

1.Not answering dumb mod questions and finding dumber answers

2. Wearing pink clothing in public

3. Not telling people who I muted :anxious:

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

~q

Clever

~L

:lol: :lol: keep this up and it might actually be funny!

~m

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Guess I must have been nuts for thinking I could have a meaningful conversation around here.

~q

signew2.png

Powermining mithril and addy at the Lumby Swamps :lol: ...

Its such a release after powermining thousands and thousands of iron ores day after day :shock:...

Insane I know...but those who pick up the ores can't complain :thumbsup:!

*If anyone ever refers to this post to get free mith or addy ores, I only powermine such stuff once in a blue moon, when I've had it to the brink with iron powermining.*

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

I tell ppl im hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh then put on noob gear and beg for things. If im at fight pits and some1 calls me a noob i put on my real gear and kill them :D Its quite fun... should try it sometime :P

Powermining mithril and addy at the Lumby Swamps :lol: ...

Its such a release after powermining thousands and thousands of iron ores day after day :shock:...

Insane I know...but those who pick up the ores can't complain :thumbsup:!

*If anyone ever refers to this post to get free mith or addy ores, I only powermine such stuff once in a blue moon, when I've had it to the brink with iron powermining.*

did you actually know that in some mining spots in f2p, it's just as fast to bank your iron ores as it is to drop them? keep that in mind while you're going for 99 mining. by the way, good luck on that.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Well go do Bloodvelds forum(even though he doesn't do anything about the people who breaks rules there) Then you'll see what I've done...

I have a good excuse to: I was bored, and I don't like about... none of them.

Ohh and... can't think of anything more, sorry.

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

I put on dharoks or guthans and go to draynor and fish shrimp for a few hours on f2p. Oh jesus the flood of noobs...."Oh em gee what in ze hell? 124 why r u fishing the shrimp eh?"

hells_box.png

Rofl when I first opened this thread and read it the first thing that came to my mind was this...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=606415&highlight=

Rofl, I still get pms about this...

\'

...Oh and whenever I wear this

07apr17194421sf1.png

Too much information? Lawl :-w :-w :-w

2czeqeh.jpg

~q

Clever

~L

:lol: :lol: keep this up and it might actually be funny!

~m

I use monk robes at barrows and i'm level 94. (But not really)

~b

killa870yt.png

Rofl when I first opened this thread and read it the first thing that came to my mind was this...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=606415&highlight=

Rofl, I still get pms about this...

Okay, that's pretty funny! :mrgreen:

~q

signew2.png

I enjoy running into random places shouting "Eek! A coffee gremlin! And then running away very quickly.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

~q

You are an idiot.

I say this because saying someone seems like an idiot is pointless.

Idiots are only idiots because they act that way, thusly someone acting like an idiot is infact an idiot.

fishing.gif

well, depends on the situation. In this case its:

1.Not answering dumb mod questions and finding dumber answers

2. Wearing pink clothing in public

3. Not telling people who I muted :anxious:

That happened to me once. I found it incredibly rude, and unnecesary.

EDIT: I wasn't doing anything bad even, just 'spamming' apparently while I was trying to sell something. No one gave me any warning, or asked me to please stop.

Blakdragon39.png

Well i make 360k-400k Smithing xp a day -.- call me crazy

Doing c balls and my service :XD:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Well i make 360k-400k Smithing xp a day -.- call me crazy

Doing c balls and my service :XD:

Crazy? No.

In need of mental health services. Yes.

Message me if you'd like to go more in depth with my topics, understand whats behind them, or just a conversation.

That doesn't make you crazy, that just makes you a jerk.

I'm not crazy. I'm just eccentric.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png