Green Drag run-in

First off I want to say I don't pk a whole lot, anyways here are my stats

71 attack

73 str

70 def

82 magic

72 hp

Just wanted to get that out of the way, yeah not great but w/e

So yeah I'm 51 prayer and looking to get 52, so today I went to train on green drags and bury the bones etc. I ran into a guy who was skulled with a d mace and was killed by an autoer, which made me decide to pk at the green drags for a little bit. So I world hop looking for some victims, and then I come to this world with a few people who it turns out know each other in real life, anyways 2 of them are 1 itemers so I don't bother. However one of them has some good stuff on, so I fight him.

I start fire waving him, and then he puts protect from mage on (noob? :-k ) so I pull out the dds and spec him twice for the KO. I got a DDS and a power ammy from him.

So I bank and come back, and someone else is there alone, skulled with a dds. So I fought him too, and killed him \' + got the DDS.

I bank and come back again, and the two people I killed plus another guy are there. They ask for their dds'es back. What do I do? Kill all of them ::'

So I bank and come back ANOTHER time. Those 3 people are there again, but this time they brought 2 more friends: a tber and an ancient. He tb's me and the other person ancients me. What happens? I STILL make it out.

I just find it funny because as these guys are trying again and again to seek revenge on me, I just keep rolling in DDS's :XD:

reportsigvj6.png

kidsranqe.png

Check out my Aviansies guide, going back to February 2008! viewtopic.php?f=180&t=772125&p=6254788#p6254788

reginlief_28.png

reginlief_28.png

i am going to get many deaths soon for ancients and was wondering...

anyone wanna partner with me?

If so post ure stats and cb level....also how u will be pking (ranging, farcasting,ddsing, etc)

we split all 50-50

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

No Pic No Proof.

Die. :shame:

Good job on the DDSs mate, but they really want some pics. <3:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

No Pic No Proof.

Oh ok.

Btw i just ran to drags, 2 specced full ahrims, didnt bank and then went to edge and got 2 full dharok kills. In iron. Blindfolded.

lanthuscg3.png

Thx ^_^ and I would much rather get the kill and the dds than risk taking the time to take a pic, because on the computer I was using you have to click on a program, have it load, and make it click on the whole screen (making me vunerable while I take the pic) -.-

If I was making this up, wouldn't I say I pked a phat or a santa or something? FFS.

Besides I was already a bit laggy, taking a pic would've made it worse.

Stop flaming :shame:

EDIT: btw armadillo, you reminded me, earlier when I was at green drags (before i went pking) some random level 34 in full iron walks up and asks me for free stuff. before I can type in my reply a green dragon respawns and hits a 34 on him, killing him instantly. :thumbsup:

Remember noobs, bring an anti-dragon shield when fighting dragons :XD:

reportsigvj6.png

kidsranqe.png

Check out my Aviansies guide, going back to February 2008! viewtopic.php?f=180&t=772125&p=6254788#p6254788

reginlief_28.png

reginlief_28.png

Nice job, if you're going to PK, make sure you watch your zones.

If you're in multi and you bump into those 3 or 4 guys again, they will all attack you at once, so just watch out.

Nice story, but armadillo's right.

Every thread that has been created, must have at least 1 picture as proof. If you do not have a picture, your post will get locked.

No picture, no proof!

Congrats anyway :)

Thats halarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smelly noobs lol

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

"Oh ok.

Btw i just ran to drags, 2 specced full ahrims, didnt bank and then went to edge and got 2 full dharok kills. In iron. Blindfolded."

god ur cranky :evil:

anyways if doing what you did put a smile on your face right on :XD:

foxtrot.jpg

so liek i know this dude name foxtrot and he luvs me

No Pic No Proof.

Oh ok.

Btw i just ran to drags, 2 specced full ahrims, didnt bank and then went to edge and got 2 full dharok kills. In iron. Blindfolded.

LAWL :XD: :XD:

Yep, Arm is write. Everyone here lives by the "No Pic, No Proof" rule. Thats just how it is. GJ but next time get up ImageShack and presst Alt-S to snap a quick pick of your kill.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

lol seriously dude. if u are serious abt pking, dun kill green drag killers. becasue they will usually be carrying very little equpiment and even if u do, u may only get an ammy plus maybe a dagger, but the chances of gettin and rune items are like super low casue they will usually not be skulled....-_-

killing other pkers will then get u the real stuff u need, like whips and rune armour etc.

grats, just ignore these trollers trying to cause an argument they have all never stepped into the wilderness in their life. i dont get why people complain saying people are lying, why would someone lie to impress people on a forum