usahellyes

As much as I hate these advertising companies, I hate 50 cent more. I hope he loses the case or its dropped for being frivolous.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people saying that it's just an internet advertisement don't realize something. There's a picture of him being shot. Let's put a picture of you and shoot it and see how you feel.

Although I can see how he feels what they're doing is wrong, but there should be no law suit, the advertisers should just take off that ad.

goldenblade995.png

I think whoever tried to kill 50 cent should finish off the job.

I hope your mom and dad are hit by an 18 wheeler

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

I hope you morons realize you are just as dumb as select is

I hope this moron realizes that I was taking a jab at select.

And nick get the [bleep] out, I'm not a 50 cent fanboy, his lyrics need to be ghost written and he has no talent but when people start talkin [cabbage] about some things that shouldn't be talked about, I'm gonna jump on them for it. If your mom or dad were seriously injured or in fact just shot, non-fatal wounds like 50 received and someone posted an Ad for "shoot the parents" I can god damn assure you that you'd pissed off. But when it's a celeb who says something it's wrong. If it had been a VA-Tech family who said something, it'd be right. If it were:

"Imagine the outcry if Fox Television ran a 60-second spot that said, 'Shoot the American Idol star -- on our Web site -- and win $5,000.' This is no different," said Peter Zollman of Poynter.org.

It would be right. Your logic fails horribly for the [puncture]s who say he's making a big deal out of it. Sure he has over 100 million but it's like saying, and I realize this is a horrible example but bare with it, say you have a party hat set on runescape. You should be set for life right? No, there's chance you'll lose it so you're gonna acquire more and more items, same as what 50's doing. He's seeking money from something that is damaging to him. You're also missing the fact that the ad "offers" a cash prize for shooting him.

Sure every smart computer user knows that those ads are pure bull [cabbage] but some people don't and occasionally if I'm really bored I'll play them myself. So all the [bleep] talking [cabbage], get. the. [bleep]. OUT.

F***ing OWNED!!!

+1

For the people saying that it's just an internet advertisement don't realize something. There's a picture of him being shot. Let's put a picture of you and shoot it and see how you feel.

Although I can see how he feels what they're doing is wrong, but there should be no law suit, the advertisers should just take off that ad.

Its a parody. Parodies are legal by law. Its been happening for years. Newgrounds had the Assassin section on the site years before the portal even existed. Make a picture of me being shot I don't care. If the picture you use has been taken from a public source and the context of the image is in parody there's nothing I can do, nor would I even care.

p.s please stop with the mass quote quoting of people, especially if you are only going to add "+1"

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't see why not..Well what i123i said pretty much somes it up. The bottom line is that the advertising company is in the wrong and if that offends 50 cent,which i can imagine it could then who is anyone to judge whether he either "doesn't deserve the money" or saying some crap like "i wouldn't be offended if it was me". How the [bleep] do you know? have you been shot 9 nine times?

And also Mercifull:

As much as I hate these advertising companies, I hate 50 cent more. I hope he loses the case or its dropped for being frivolous.
I don't care if you hate him..so do I to be honest but that isn't my point.I know for a fact you do not know what you would do because you have never actually been in that situation.

So because my opinion differs to yours, that makes me wrong?...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

No you didn't make a valid point. You countered my argument with a straw man. That's not acceptable.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

People don't get shot at for no reason.

Rofl,yes they do,people get shot every day for no reason :roll:

Like?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No you didn't make a valid point. You countered my argument with a straw man. That's not acceptable.

My valid point was:

I don't care if you hate him..so do I to be honest but that isn't my point.I know for a fact you do not know what you would do because you have never actually been in that situation.

And to Nick: Is it not obvious to you that people get shot everyday for no reason?Seriously?Stray bullets,wars,mix ups i mean is that not really really obvious?

And to Nick: Is it not obvious to you that people get shot everyday for no reason?Seriously?Stray bullets,wars,mix ups i mean is that not really really obvious?

They have reasons...Wars are made for something, like Hitler's hatred for everyone not 'perfect', or King George's occupation of Iraq for his own agenda. Mix-ups and stray bullets are accidental, and that's thier reason. Idiots got people mixed up, and shot the wrong guy.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ok I can see your point everything does happen for a reason..what I meant is quite a lot of the time it isn't a good enough reason to get shot. And sorry this is starting to go off topic quite a bit <.<

They have reasons...Wars are made for something, like Hitler's hatred for everyone not 'perfect', or King George's occupation of Iraq for his own agenda. Mix-ups and stray bullets are accidental, and that's thier reason. Idiots got people mixed up, and shot the wrong guy.

you realize in the use of the word "accident" it interchanges with the aspect of being shot for no reason right?

you realize in the use of the word "accident" it interchanges with the aspect of being shot for no reason right?

Well I suppose it does, but it doesn't mean people get into mix-ups 'EVERY' day.

Ok I can see your point everything does happen for a reason..what I meant is quite a lot of the time it isn't a good enough reason to get shot.

Yeah, I agree. :(

siggy3s.jpg

In case you didn't know, 50 Cent was shot 9 Times in 2002.

He probably deserved it though.

Can you tell me why he deserved to get shot 9 times? Seriously tell me, I don't know.

I heard he stepped on someone's toe

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

Like?

A little four year old girl was shot in a drive-by while she was outside jumping rope in downtown Milwaukee a few months ago.

souryw6.png

Like?

A little four year old girl was shot in a drive-by while she was outside jumping rope in downtown Milwaukee a few months ago.

An 11 year old boy in Toronto died yesterday from being shot in the middle of a gang gun fight.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Like?

An 11 year old boy in Toronto died yesterday from being shot in the middle of a gang gun fight.

Yea I was reading that today in the paper, poor kid.

erkid"]I didn't think I could hate him even more. But it has happened.. Seriously why be that greedy.

Why would you assume that it's for the money? Honestly, why would he even go through all the trouble?

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

erkid"]I didn't think I could hate him even more. But it has happened.. Seriously why be that greedy.

Why would you assume that it's for the money? Honestly, why would he even go through all the trouble?

Because them rappers like their bling!