Harry Potter posts

Doughnut

Angry Version:

This is the second time I have read a Harry Potter spoiler, you stupid ****ing ****s why do you do this stupid bull****. If I knew where you lived I would come to your house and kick your ****ing *** into the next millennium.

Calm Version:

Twice today I have had major spoilers posted in threads not related to the new book. I have chosen not to read my book until I read the whole series again, yet now I know over half the plot.

How many times were you dropped on your head you stupid morons. If you post spoilers you should be banned, simple as that.

Edit - I'm going to stop reading these forums until I finish reading Deathly Hallow, see you guys in a couple of days.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

That jerk in General Discussion should be banned. At least I only read 1 of the things before I shut off my wii.

I read two. :evil:

"]doughnutt.jpg

I don't care if you do not like the book, very many things in life bring pleasure. For me this is one of these pleasurable times, yet here I have these ***holes ruining it for me.

"]doughnutt.jpg

It's only a fiction book :wall:

It is the best fiction book series ever written.

That's what you think, don't make it sound as a fact. Truthfully speaking there are by far greater fiction writers than J.K Rowling.

I don't care if you do not like the book, very many things in life bring pleasure. For me this is one of these pleasurable times, yet here I have these ***holes ruining it for me.
I never said I didn't like the book, I don't like how some fans of the book thrown upon anyone discussing things about it that they haven't heard of.

I mean no one forced you to read it? You could of just closed your eyes as soon as you realised it was about Harry Potter..

exactly that pig had no right to spoil it

<.< And you have the right to insult him? By calling him an animal?

A friend to all is a friend to none.

So say one of your fictional writers makes the best book of there career, but as the doorbell wrings for the delivery of your book you open one more link. In that link includes every single important plot point, now the enjoyment of reading is gone.

Now imagine after this happened you come ranting here, and we give you the line "its only a book".

I never said I didn't like the book, I don't like how some fans of the book thrown upon anyone discussing things about it that they haven't heard of.

I mean no one forced you to read it? You could of just closed your eyes as soon as you realised it was about Harry Potter..

I did, I clicked the back link as soon as possible, but in that time I read the first two lines.

"]doughnutt.jpg

What's that sound? Oh it's 1001 better authors turning in their graves. :|

I strongly advise you to read that book before monday. The last time of one these books came out, by the end of monday I had overheard so much I could have practically written it.

I'm sorry if that sounds unsympathetic. I do agree with what you said but I am just being a realist.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

So say one of your fictional writers makes the best book of there career, but as the doorbell wrings for the delivery of your book you open one more link. In that link includes every single important plot point, now the enjoyment of reading is gone.

Now imagine after this happened you come ranting here, and we give you the line "its only a book".

Yes even if I knew the whole plot about some super good book that was going to be coming out, I'd still buy it and read it, as it will be interesting to see how that plot would develop.

However I do take your point that it may take some enjoyment out of the book, but the only reason people are revealing the plot is because there are others who want to know it. And others don't like yourself.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Now you people are making me mad, the first time was in some random runescape thread. We were having a discussion then out of the blue we have someone post "so and so is going to die, hahahahahahahahahahaha stupid harry potter fans".

Second one was a thread in general discussion labeled as, "good way to make money". How is that fair? I don't want to know the plot points, but now I do because some pathetic ****hole thought it would be fun to ruin it for all harry potter tipiter fans.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Sry that you had to read the spoilers. I mean its too bad the person that posted it like forced you too read it. And i thought we had a right to read what we want in America. :roll:

PS: Some 1 pm me what happens plz. I wanna know :anxious:

I know how it feels to have a book spoiled (I never read most of book 6 because of it), but hey..you made the same mistake I did with the 6th. Honestly..if you don't want the book spoiled, don't get on the internet. I'm sorry, but getting on the internet the day after the last book in a long fiction series has been released, and not expecting spoilers posted on a message board, is kind of stupid.

Anyways. Do what I did..I'm reading it anyways. It's still a good book, after all.

It's only a fiction book

Every time someone says Rowling is the best fiction author, The best fiction writers of all time do backflips in the grave.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I know how it feels to have a book spoiled (I never read most of book 6 because of it), but hey..you made the same mistake I did with the 6th. Honestly..if you don't want the book spoiled, don't get on the internet. I'm sorry, but getting on the internet the day after the last book in a long fiction series has been released, and not expecting spoilers posted on a message board, is kind of stupid.

Anyways. Do what I did..I'm reading it anyways. It's still a good book, after all.

It's only a fiction book

Every time someone says Rowling is the best fiction author, The best fiction writers of all time do backflips in the grave.

I beleive I have a right to my opinion. Sorry I made it sound like a fact.

Logically I wouldn't read a Harry potter post until I've completed reading or watching it.

You do what you think is best but it can be avoided quite easily.

You do realise by posting this, you will probably get someone coming to give spoilers in this very post.

"Hey enemy, you found one of my weak spots in my armour but if you stab here, I'll die... Soo please don't stab it".

Second one was a thread in general discussion labeled as, "good way to make money".

I agree that should be a week off the forums though.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I just read it. The writing quality, voice, and style sorta went down the toilet in parts of it; I didn't like the ending, and parts of the Horcrux search are really, really, weird. I almost feel that, as the finale of the series, it's rather disappointing.

Of course, I didn't worry about the spoilers, I knew about

[hide=spoiler]the Elder Wand[/hide], [hide=spoiler]Harry being a Horcrux,[/hide], and [hide=spoiler]Harry marrying Ginny and having three kids, in the epilogue[/hide], just from seeing "leaked copies" all over the internet in the days prior to the release. I don't really care about plot spoilers; it's no different that discovering the same plot twist in the book, after all.

sig2.jpg

I just got Deathly Hallows today and I am on page 150. I made a plan to read about 150 pages a day and am trying to avoid spoilers. Some guys posted the names of the people that died on some other thread... idiots.

My neck starts aching and stays cramped up for a long time if I read for too long. Right now my neck is really cramped up because I read 30 pages before taking a bath earlier. I guess I just sit too still when reading. I really wish I had a neck massager right now. :(

But I really like the book. I hope you can still enjoy it, even if you got spoiled.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.