LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

Hey master, thanks for the bump. Blogscape is blowing up. lol.

Aussy, as old as that joke is, now the new house design means ripping out the room with the abby demon head. So, I need another head of SOMEthing. And that would be my first choice. I'll take a hand right now. lol.

What's your method of temple trekking? I'm trying to get the full lumberjack too, but I've been stuck at 5 boots for five days now. I take the yellow caped people with the hardest route so the rewards are good, and I wear my prayer-beast equipment because I don't want to risk anything. I believe that I use less cash in prayer potions than I would use on food if I didn't pray.

It's weird that there aren't many temple trekking guides out there, even when the rewards were boosted and many people try to get the lumberjack clothes. :-k

Ah, a trekking discussion.

Okay, so I take the hardest dudes the hardest way. Just because I want to make sure I get the most events possible.

But its super hard. Miss intercepting a shade after your friend, and she can't even eat fast enough before she's dead. Doesn't even drop the food you gave her. What, did the shades pile jump her? Figures. That's pretty funny. Anyway....

So I like your idea of taking easier dudes, but keeping the tougher routes. At this point I don't care about those hard/hard rewards. They are substantial though.

And the lumberjack drop is random. You'll get one every time you get the event, which for me, is hardly ever. Boots seem to be most common. Then gloves. Then legs. Then the "rumored-to-be-rarer" shirt. I have boots and gloves. Have only had five lumberjack events on hard/hard.

Will try the easier companion, but keep the harder route.

Do you think the easier companion lessons the amount of events the route will give you? Hmmm. :-k

I didn't chance it when I went gung [garden tool], but getting those whimpy civilians get killed by 6 shades is impossible to beat.

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna try the easiest dude and the hardest route. I might have a blast that way. :)

Oh, and I think the best way to do this is balance food and prayer. And remember to restock each at each stop. (Food at Burger bank, and prayer at the temple, if you have the agility for the fence. If you don't, noob it up.)

I use veracs (pray bonus) and the best whip/str bonus offense I can lace up. Bring a pray pot just in case, but try to make sure I use half on the way up, half on the way back. My silver weapon is well tested. Tried the blessed silver sickle. It blows. Tried the Darklight. It blows. I use the Rod of Ilveraoragh or whatever, and it still blows, just not as badly.

Oh, and Force was on game, and told me he got two bows at Dark Beasts on wild pies, so I took a break and went down there and slashed them up a bit. No luck yet, but will probably burn the extra wild pies I have. Didn't play much at all.

Even if I get a bow, I will keep getting slayer up. My focus is getting all stats at the decade mark. On the board there are two right in the middle. 71 agility, 81 herblore. I might make and exception for those.

Those are special numbers for those skills. And no way am I slaving my free time to raise 9 agility levels. I'd rather clean my sock drawers irl than do that. And 81 herblore is too special too me. It was always the ultimate goal.

Anyway, thanks for posting on this, I know nothing story-worthy is going on right now, but it helps keeping it out of page 4. Which only takes like half a day. Sheesh.

Happy goal getting! Right now I'm trying to finish Rainbow Six : Vegas, so RS is minimal.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck mate!

I'd love to go dking with you're team. It would be excellent :) I can mage or hybrid.

leave us a message back please.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Blogcscape on here really gets some serious activity! Took me forever to find this. Thanks for trying to keep it bump folks.

It's been pretty boring lately... steadily trying to get to 90 slayer. I'm at 89, and have about 360k exp to go for level. Its a long haul.

But slowly, even though my clues have been junk, but still all level 3, and whatever else happened to add to the coffer, I had enough money to finish the house. A whip drop helped. Two really helped.

And when I finally got an item from a clue (guthix dragonhide top) I went to Fally World 2 and sold 2 whips, guthix top, 10k deaths, and 1k bloods.

And I put the Butler back to work. My house is now finished. Other than some minor things, (like a stuffed fish before the game dies would be nice) its completely redesigned and redecorated.

The cleaning crews have been paid, and here's some pics on the new house...

i991041_garden1.jpg

I love the new double garden! And with the new room limit, I was able to add a garden outside the bedroom with the house completed dungeon entrance. That works!

i991049_garden2.png

So, with six extra rooms, I now have a fully functional house. A complete dungeon, all skill rooms, and and entire third story of combat and play rooms.

Here's the dungon... It all worked out really well. You'll have to come see it first hand to see the full thing. Its loaded.

i991057_Dungeon1.png

And here's a glimpse upstairs.

i991072_upstais1.png

I always hated the 20 room limit. This update gave me the opportunity to tear apart the house for the third time and redesign it just perfect. Cost me millions, but I got lucky with some drops. And I lost the Abby Demon head in the redesign. Oh well.

I still love it. I think there will be some events and par-tay's comin soon. Make sure you join the fun to see the full 26 room mansion! Woot!

Okay. I have to go back to Slayer now, don't I? Sigh.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Guest ejp2005

ok, lol.

I posted on your old Prayer blog :shock:

I guess thats a bit outdated now. :-k

Anyway good luck with the Slayer :)

Oh, and beautiful house :)

moare piktures pleaz...

you've only posted like eight images on the whole thread... ahhh solid blocks of text- must hide and run -

It is nice to have you back however... I'll be checking in from time to time to see if you get some interesting guides up and such...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^