LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

Hey leesters nice to see you back, I just come back after about a year of not playing and man am i lost on new updates :(

I used to read a few peoples blogs back when i played i remember i used to read yours and is it oddfeary or something? Im sure there was one more that i used to read i cant remember there name though.

Lots have changed since then especially jagex messing things up, Will this new update stop you from playing again?

x_devil_x0.png

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well, you are quite lucky arn't you.

I hate to sound like one of the crowd, but your blogs are pretty much the best things around :)

I look foward to reading the next issue :)

I miss that great house party bro, how have you been?

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Well, the luck has dried up. This clue was the end of it.

(pIC HERE)

Then, the dry spell started. 5 dead clues in a row. Of course, no luck at the mith dragons. I even killed 434 spirt mages in a row with no boots. No more luck with Dark Bows. And then I started fiddling with the Grand Exchange...

And thats when it happened.

My goals evolved. I started filling in the blank spots in my house with stuff I could never find before. The treasure trail chest is full of black shields (H1-5). And thats when the evoluton took place.

I have a strong urge to complete things. Fill the house up. Finish all the quests. Get all the 99's. Get all the items.

The Grand Echange is going to make things easy.

Smithing - Buy steel bars in seconds. Sell cannonballs in seconds. Until level 73. Then buy addy bars in seconds, and sell crossbow bolts. These are the very few ways smithing doesn't cost millions. It makes money this way.

Herblore - Buy thousands of ranaars in seconds. Sell the pray pots in seconds. The only time wasted will be collecting all that dang snapegrass.

Crafting - Buy all the dragonhides you can eat... in seconds. Alch your money back.

Which brings me to runecrafting. Will need lots of nats, and that gets levels. I have like 200k pure essence in the bank from some smart day when I bought a ton when they were still being farmed by bots.

I want that 99 pray now. I'm sick of seeing all these 126's walking around, and me not being one of them. I can make money. I have the technology.

I want my sets. My house is missing all the void stuff. I want those sets. I want my treasure trail box filled. I want my cape closet filled. I want that fire cape. I need that stupid lumberjack outfit. And you know what? After three months off, even tremple trekking sounds fun. Almost. lol.

So, it starts. Or it continues. I like to think of it as a start, because I've never really wanted all 99's. I could care less about the quests. So its a new deal for me. Being motivated to smith is totally new. lol.

So, the stories from now on will be about my new goals.

To complete things....To complete the game.

Enjoy.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

This is a tale of my quest for completing the Varrock Diary.

It all started when Valerie told me that completing it allows me to smith two at the price of one. I thought I'd get 2 bars for every iron ore. I couldn't be more wrong. And I am still happier than a pup with two peters.

One of the things needed to be done was the museum kudos. I found I needed quests done to get all the 153 points. One of them I never did was "A Tail of Two Cats". Silly RS cats. Bleah.

I always thought RS cats were silly. People naming them. Tripping over them at the Dag Kings, as Oddfaery always brought one along. Bleah! Stupid cats.

And soon, my feelings will change.

First, I had to pick my own color cat. Its on the list. Found out I needed the Charos ring, so I go to the Frankenstien mansion to pick his pocket. Nowhere to be found. What the hey?? Where the heck is he? I went all over that stupid mansion, and couldn't find him. Go back to the bank to make sure I didn't have it. No. I don't. Maybe its in the well? I remember somethign about using a fishing rod in the edgeville well. My character tells me I'm stupid, and should try fishing at a fishing spot.

Thank goodness for Tip.It, as one of those brilliant crewbies told me that unless I did the Great Brain Robbery, the good doctor is actually in the basement of that windmill. Ah! Finally found him.

I pick my own cat, and enjoy our little partnership in the Two Cats quest, and lucky for me, Bob was right in Burthorpe during the whole quest? Goodness, I could imagine him being in some remote corner of the world. What a pain that quest would be. We chat with my catspeak amulet, and he tells me he's happy.

Then, I need to catch 100 rats, to get some cat training award. Kittens can't catch rats very well, and I'm bumming. Its going to take weeks at this rate. So disappointed. Can I trade him in?

Thanks to Tip.It again, as the pet care guide tells me that kittens can't catch rats, and you need to wait till he's a cat. Well, my beautiful new kitten follows me keeping me company, everywhere around Varrock, as I complete all the other tasks.

And when I'm finishing up my last item (except for the 100 rats) which was taking a baloon from Varrock. I waited for last on this, because its another quest I haven't done. After crashing my baloon, and finding 12 willow branches (Pain!) my cat followed me as my co-pilot.

And just as I finally landed in Varrock, he turned into a beautiful full grown white cat.

And as I took him down to the sewer, he was awesome! He was kicking rats left and right! So proud of my pretty kitty! He danced and purred as he hit 10. He danced and rolled over as he hit 50. And he danced at my feet as he quickly hit 100. Awesome cat! What a hunter! What a tiger!

So, with my new completed diary, new Varrock armor (3), a very very nice furnace in Edgeville, I am now....

In love with my cat.

Go figure! Here's a picture of me and my White Tiger.

i1450135_Cat.png

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

well you've gotten more D bows that me lol, my total = 0

I spent a few hours there the day it came out then I gave up on it, it wasn't worth it for me since I have 91 rcing (starting too look a bit better now with the increase in rcers lol).

Good job picking yourself up after the break and amazing drops! And btw, what do think of the new Rs?

I love the new game.

They did a ton of work to make it feasable, and those changes are awesome.

They had to put a value on every item to allow the game to monitor unbalanced trades, and it brought about one of the best updates ever. The Grand Exchange. I love that big store! No more World 2 for me! Woot! So awesome. You can find anything, and sell everything. Its great!

Then the big change comes. No more pking. No more losing clues to trash talking kids. No more kids leeching off of other peoples pixels. No more scamming merchants. No more people telling me they want me to die at the fishing guild because they want my party hat. No more pile jumping. No more looting. No more luring. No more bots. No more gold farmers.

The evils of Runescape have been eliminated! Rejoice!

The only thing that has me worried about is lootsharing. No more Dag Kings.

But, I am confident, that they will figure out a way to allow Lootshare team members to trade cash between themselves to even the score if one member of a team of six gets a hilt, dragon axe, or bandos plate.

They have to fix that.

Other than that, no more gifts. That kinda sucks. But a small price to pay to rid the game of evil.

Just my opinion. I know alot of players are going to quit because they can't PK pixels anymore, or make any money taking advantage of people in merchanting techniques, but in my mind.... Good Riddance.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Glad to see you now going to Complete the Game ::'

Be sure to update your page 1 house information for the chests & capes :wink: How many more quests do you need to do? Glad to see you got a white cat.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Well, the luck has dried up. This clue was the end of it.

(pIC HERE)

Then, the dry spell started. 5 dead clues in a row. Of course, no luck at the mith dragons. I even killed 434 spirt mages in a row with no boots. No more luck with Dark Bows. And then I started fiddling with the Grand Exchange...

And thats when it happened.

My goals evolved. I started filling in the blank spots in my house with stuff I could never find before. The treasure trail chest is full of black shields (H1-5). And thats when the evoluton took place.

I have a strong urge to complete things. Fill the house up. Finish all the quests. Get all the 99's. Get all the items.

The Grand Echange is going to make things easy.

Smithing - Buy steel bars in seconds. Sell cannonballs in seconds. Until level 73. Then buy addy bars in seconds, and sell crossbow bolts. These are the very few ways smithing doesn't cost millions. It makes money this way.

Herblore - Buy thousands of ranaars in seconds. Sell the pray pots in seconds. The only time wasted will be collecting all that dang snapegrass.

Crafting - Buy all the dragonhides you can eat... in seconds. Alch your money back.

Which brings me to runecrafting. Will need lots of nats, and that gets levels. I have like 200k pure essence in the bank from some smart day when I bought a ton when they were still being farmed by bots.

I want that 99 pray now. I'm sick of seeing all these 126's walking around, and me not being one of them. I can make money. I have the technology.

I want my sets. My house is missing all the void stuff. I want those sets. I want my treasure trail box filled. I want my cape closet filled. I want that fire cape. I need that stupid lumberjack outfit. And you know what? After three months off, even tremple trekking sounds fun. Almost. lol.

So, it starts. Or it continues. I like to think of it as a start, because I've never really wanted all 99's. I could care less about the quests. So its a new deal for me. Being motivated to smith is totally new. lol.

So, the stories from now on will be about my new goals.

To complete things....To complete the game.

Enjoy.

Nice dude, those are some awsome goals you got there, but i suggest that you go for summoning straight away when it comes out, I think it will be worth it ::'

Love the story about your cat and glad to see you have bonded with something since I been gone.

" Kicks your cat to the curb" I'm back kitty watch out! :lol:

You crack me up 2 for the price of 1, Oh well glad you thought that at least I got you to do the diary. ::'

Soooo proud of you and all your new goals I really think this is what you were missing on the game.

Before you used to stick your head in your bank and tell me I don't know what to do. Now you have plenty to

do and I hope to see you reach the top with me. <3:I am looking forward to seeing you at level 126 combat someday.

queenvalerie.png

Good job picking yourself up after the break and amazing drops! And btw, what do think of the new Rs?

I love the new game.

They did a ton of work to make it feasable, and those changes are awesome.

They had to put a value on every item to allow the game to monitor unbalanced trades, and it brought about one of the best updates ever. The Grand Exchange. I love that big store! No more World 2 for me! Woot! So awesome. You can find anything, and sell everything. Its great!

Then the big change comes. No more pking. No more losing clues to trash talking kids. No more kids leeching off of other peoples pixels. No more scamming merchants. No more people telling me they want me to die at the fishing guild because they want my party hat. No more pile jumping. No more looting. No more luring. No more bots. No more gold farmers.

The evils of Runescape have been eliminated! Rejoice!

The only thing that has me worried about is lootsharing. No more Dag Kings.

But, I am confident, that they will figure out a way to allow Lootshare team members to trade cash between themselves to even the score if one member of a team of six gets a hilt, dragon axe, or bandos plate.

They have to fix that.

Other than that, no more gifts. That kinda sucks. But a small price to pay to rid the game of evil.

Just my opinion. I know alot of players are going to quit because they can't PK pixels anymore, or make any money taking advantage of people in merchanting techniques, but in my mind.... Good Riddance.

Exact same opinion as me. Also, I love your last sentence :P

Apcrump0.png

<3:

Go lee :D

Ive read through your blog and stories in the archive of wisdom, and I gotta say, its gonna be good that your back! \:D/

You pretty much summed up how I felt about the new updates as well :thumbsup: except I'm not good enough to go to mith dragons or GWD properly... yet :mrgreen:

Amazing luck with the drops, and good luck on the dfh and visage <3:

Lee, I may sound hateful, but I don't think you ever went pking like you did, or do with Dag kings. I think you need to hold your tongue on something like the wilderness, until Jagex takes out three things you hold very dear to you in RuneScape.

But anyways, good luck with that smithing. ;)

Dont understand what your saying, but if your saying that Lee doesnt DK, you are sadly mistaken :/
he's saying that for people who pk it's they enjoy it as much as Lee enjoys Dk's and he says that Lee would be just as upset if Jagex removed Dks and put sumthing like bounty hunter in its place *just had a great image of 3 CE's blobbing around \' * he's not saying Lee doesn't Dk, I think......... :-$ :-s

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

he's saying that for people who pk it's they enjoy it as much as Lee enjoys Dk's and he says that Lee would be just as upset if Jagex removed Dks and put sumthing like bounty hunter in its place *just had a great image of 3 CE's blobbing around \' * he's not saying Lee doesn't Dk, I think......... :-$ :-s

Hit the nail on the head there. ::'

Soma: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅSo, are you ready for your indoctrination to the God Wars Bandos boss?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m like a kid in the candy store. The updates IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve missed have really given me a new game to play, and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m loving it.

1) In my quest to complete things, the Varrock armor has had some side benefits I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even realize.

As I rolled through some quests, I ran across ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHand in the SandÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

You know, you COULD have just asked for a gout tuber. I had about 15 when the Karamja update came... and I kept getting offers from people to buy em for 200k-250k each. I think I sold 9 or so before I realized why people were buying them :D

Oh and you're not the only one who keeps leaving drops. That's the second godsword shard I nearly left on the ground... I never see the lootshare messages.

Edit: Lee, I won't rub it in this time, but a Beret Mask is made from a Mime Mask with a Black Beret. Get one of each and bring them to the guy on Mos Le Harmless, who will combine them for you.