LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I bought it because I've always wanted that Party Hat to match my dragon outfit. It was the culmination. It was the finishing touch.

I'm facing a difficult decision. What should I do guys?

So why do you need the DFH to complete your dragon outfit again? :-k

I would NOT sell it if I were you. Even if you decide to, don't sell it yet, because if you check the discontinued items forum rares just decided to die...red phat's ~180m in there.

I actually have my red phat in exchange for the minimum price (if anyone is foolish enough to buy I get a free 60m :D), but come January people will HAVE to pay the GE price, so unless the price changes before then, selling now wouldn't be a good idea :-w

However, if you like wearing it, then keep it :D

Besides, why not do something new, like GWD?

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

No. I bought it because I've always wanted that Party Hat to match my dragon outfit. It was the culmination. It was the finishing touch.

Ah, well, its like this. Before the set was complete because I had all dragon items. Even the spear. Now, its not complete. Its missing a piece.

So far it's pretty unanimous. Selling the hat that I worked so hard for would not feel good.

And hearing that its only worth 180 mil right now is not good news. I shall try to make some money, see how easy it comes, and when the GE lockdown happens, I'll see what the price is.

I actually put it in the GE. Highest price. 268 million. Hehe. Just to see how it looked. I didn't like the feel of it.

I"ll keep it... for now.

I just want the new stuff. sigh. Guess I'll just have to work for it.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Ah, well, its like this. Before the set was complete because I had all dragon items. Even the spear. Now, its not complete. Its missing a piece.

So far it's pretty unanimous. Selling the hat that I worked so hard for would not feel good.

And hearing that its only worth 180 mil right now is not good news. I shall try to make some money, see how easy it comes, and when the GE lockdown happens, I'll see what the price is.

I actually put it in the GE. Highest price. 268 million. Hehe. Just to see how it looked. I didn't like the feel of it.

I"ll keep it... for now.

I just want the new stuff. sigh. Guess I'll just have to work for it.

Yay!

Anyways, what's the fun in new stuff if you get it right away? Half the fun's earning it anyhow. ::'

The only reason you can't afford all the shiney new things is because you don't go to gwd very often. I spend most of my time there and I'm not gonna lie the drops don't come rolling in but if you go enough they come slow and steady. You can make lots of money relativly easy. The only problem is your doing 1 trip a day... That's like killing 1 abbysal demon a day and trying to get a whip. So basically what I'm saying (again) DON'T SELL THE PHAT YOU NUBBINS You can get the items fast enough. I started with whip at gwd and now I'm up to Bgs and tassets and I got 40m set asside for new summoning items and training. So just don't worry about it and for the love of pete don't sell your hat.

shortman4229.png

DONT SELL THE HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, im only 99 cb but i sorta got a gw team if you wanna join. We only do bandos atm but we're expanding our horizons. Add me ingame if u wanna go to gw.

P.S. My first trip ever i got gw shard 2 and didnt have to share =)

Csa516.png

My position is that all rares are useless.

If I ever came across a rare, I'd sell it in a heartbeat to have FUN!

Having fun > Having useless hats.

But, working for what you want is always good too. :wink:

I agree that having fun > having useless hats, but what if people find having useless hats to actually be fun? I know I did for awhile, and now I refuse to sell because of the stupid prices :roll:

Anyway, prices appear to be bouncing back, and based on the speed of their recovery (a few well-known people bought tons of rares at their minimum price yesterday) I think this was a large-scale manipulation, made possible by the natural market variations due to updates creating uncertainty in many sellers.

Anyway, I feel for all the people who did stuff like sell their yellow phat 143m, but prices are on the rise. I still say what I always say, and keep it if you like it, but sell it if you don't want it anymore.

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

I sold my yellow the moment they talked about the GE because I knew it spelled trouble for the economy, and sure enough I managed to get about 20m more than what its currently worth and I expect them to fall even more. Also when the GE came out supplies dropped alot so I was able to purchase half of 99 smithing at a reduced cost, so I think it was the right move to sell my rares and I think it still is, or at least sell it while you can.

Hey Lee, Glad to see that you are back buddy. I PM'ed you awhile ago. But I'm betting that got deleted in the clearing of Boxes a few weeks ago.

Red Partyhat - Don't you DARE go back on the principle that you taught me. When you buy something, KEEP the dang thing. (That was from your "The Day I handed over a Dragon Chain" by the way.) Omg Another memory, Dragon Chain. I want to be back Lee, I want to be back with my favorite friend from Arizona. But I can't, ever. Just keep on slashing, you WILL get rich from GWD, You WILL die there, I mean, comon...You die, of COURSE:

deadleesters.png

But Don't you DARE QUIT, OR sell that Party Hat. You worked too long for it. Now work for the other riches you want. I always did, now why won't you again. Don't take the easy way out.

I just wanted to thank you for all of the fun adventures that you shared with me in this game. I wish that I could be there right now helping you kill those bosses in the God Wars Dungeon. Remember how I always wanted a new Boss Monster to come out for money? They came, Of course they came, but they had to come 5 Months late, didn't they. 5 Months earlier and I wouldn't have started pk'ing, just FIVE months. I wish you the best in all of your adventures, but I have to be cocky just one last time and say, Don't you just wish that I could be there fighting right along side you?

Have a Blessed Life My Friend,

Jordan

PS. Valerie, I miss my talks with you too.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Hey Lee, Glad to see that you are back buddy. I PM'ed you awhile ago. But I'm betting that got deleted in the clearing of Boxes a few weeks ago.

Red Partyhat - Don't you DARE go back on the principle that you taught me. When you buy something, KEEP the dang thing. (That was from your "The Day I handed over a Dragon Chain" by the way.) Omg Another memory, Dragon Chain. I want to be back Lee, I want to be back with my favorite friend from Arizona. But I can't, ever. Just keep on slashing, you WILL get rich from GWD, You WILL die there, I mean, comon...You die, of COURSE:

deadleesters.png

But Don't you DARE QUIT, OR sell that Party Hat. You worked too long for it. Now work for the other riches you want. I always did, now why won't you again. Don't take the easy way out.

I just wanted to thank you for all of the fun adventures that you shared with me in this game. I wish that I could be there right now helping you kill those bosses in the God Wars Dungeon. Remember how I always wanted a new Boss Monster to come out for money? They came, Of course they came, but they had to come 5 Months late, didn't they. 5 Months earlier and I wouldn't have started pk'ing, just FIVE months. I wish you the best in all of your adventures, but I have to be cocky just one last time and say, Don't you just wish that I could be there fighting right along side you?

Have a Blessed Life My Friend,

Jordan

PS. Valerie, I miss my talks with you too.

I laughed at the picture. :lol:

Sell the precious?!

youngsmeagolzd2.jpg

No, but seriously, you should sell it. Think of it this way, would you rather have a great time, endless hours showing off and owning in your new equipment or let your phat only go up a few mil in the next month?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

hi leesters:D

i'm so glad youre back

youre stories are just in 1 word AMAZING...

atleast for me..

keep that red and think about that red thing...

they're now really low.. so plz wait after x-mas:D

and with bandos or sara you can come with me;)

i'm not that high but reallly experience:)

cb 107 ftl...

Just go alot to bandos and you have you toys really fast.

(armadyl youcan go 2... but I dont like it) but hilt is sooo expensive:)

gl with your goals :D and write some more storys for meee:O

barrowsmsanta,tha%20familia3.gif

I dont know you at all apart from reading your blog and stories in the AOW.

However though, from what i've read you sacrificed a lot for your phat and it would be like selling one 99 to get another? There is no effort on your part, just sell your hard earned item and get all the others for free. I'd rather go out there and do what you seem to do best - keep going, stay motivated, tell some stories and show em all off when its over and done with.

But then again its your decision...

I Quit. You should too.

With your luck and Valeries support, you will own the entire GodWars set in no time without selling your red hat. You are a great Boss Monster Hunter, nothing will stop you. :D

I will agree with Valerie and say its your choice Lee, but just think, once its gone, its probably gone forever! Along with the resurgent memories of the adventures you had earning the gp for it whenever you see it in your bank or wear it. There are some items I will never part with for that reason alone, the memories they bring back when I see them in my bank.

Now go kill some Bosses! \:D/

PS its great to hear from you too Trojann! Miss seeing you in game and saying g'day!! ::'

shey.png

Exactly what Tro, Shey, and all those others said.

Up to you, but I say don't sell it, you can GW with me once your amazing of course, cause everyone knows how good I am at it *cough* :mrgreen:

DONT LET ME LAUGH xD

you know i'm better:D

GF appy :)

tbh you're not bad.. BUT NO 1 CAN BEAT ME:d

barrowsmsanta,tha%20familia3.gif

hey there lee! i doubt you remember me, but if you do i wish you a warm welcome back!

now for the partyhat... i'm currently going trough the same thingy as you there!

i don't like partyhats though... i'm a christmas kind of guy. i own 12 santas as rares. so far i've lost 100M+ on my santa collection because of the ge. yes,in the beginning i was mad aswell. but heh,i worked for em hard,and i still love the view of em in my bank! so they're staying there. just yesterday i sold 8 santas,bought a purple because i thought i'd make a ton because of the ge lock. well i took a look at that purple and i hated it. i sold it and bought back my santas with a loss of 3mil. do I mind? nope... i decided to stick on to what i wanted. yeah i wanted that 3rd age range, surething a dfs would make things alot easier! but i'm not giving in... i solo armadyl like 8 times a day. made like 30mil so far... i'm getting there the hard way,but i'm havin fun and i'm proud of myself. so should you! you never know how lucky you can be! keep on to your hat,and just do stuff the tough way! be a real man:D

-vinnydakid

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg