LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

Eston, you have the worst luck @ DK's. :wink:

And I CAN'T COME BACK. Xbox360...Rocks my socks off.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's off topic, but Gamertags ppl? mines wolflord681 I'm ALWAYS on GRAW2

OT: Hey Lee, awesome story! always love laughing at your blogs!!

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Well not that I beleive valerie is right, but they do have an ancient wolf as one of the summonable monsters. Yet, they also give live birth. Then again I don't think every monster is going to come from an egg. Some you may just have to capture.

Oh and great choice lee.

shortman4229.png

OK, time for some true words of wisdom as far as your money making goes...

In the real world, the ones who are the most successful, are those who's 'jobs' involve them doing what they enjoy most. For instance, there are people who get paid minimum wage working at a fast food restaurant (which I'm assuming most don't do it for the enjoyment of it)...Then there are those who play golf year round and get paid MILLIONS for it! Granted you must be blessed with the talent if you want to become a professional athlete, but I'm using them as an example to relate it to Runescape.

In Runescape, you can mine your own ore or chop your own logs for money (More work, less fun, less money in my opinion, yes I realize there are others who feel differently), or you could go to God Wars Dungeon and kill uber high level npcs that have 3 medium level security guards to protect them...and with you, and gwd, you have the talent to do so just like those professional athletes. :D

Basically, you're talking like this is just more work to get what you want, similar to your whole party hat ordeal...but in reality, you're having *fun* and lots of it when you go on these adventures. Just think of it that way...You get to make all the money you want, while having fun with friends...and you actually thought about selling your party hat? and whipe away all those future stories you'd have at gwd? shame on you.

So go kill those oversized ogres! Go send that psycho centaur shemale fairy princess thing to her grave! But most importantly, go have some fun. I've told all of my friends time and time again, making money isn't the hard part of rs, it's deciding what to do with it that gets me...but you already have that figured out so it's smooth sailing for you my friend.

P.S. I was timing out so much when you were waiting for me at gwd because I had to finish this ;)

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Mad speaks wisdom indeed. I see the truth in it so clearly.

While I was making millions for that party hat, I pretty much lived at the Dag Kings. We had FUN there. And we were good at it. We got so good at that, that we could predict within seconds exactly when Prime would spawn on us. And that was with having world populations factor into it, also. There was nothing that surprised me down there, and we knew exactly how to handle every glitch. Rex spawns on the rangers? Fine, the closer one runs to the magers, circles back, and continues. No problem. Nothing needs to be said. We all knew it like the back of our hands.

Yes, we were good, and we had fun, and we made a ton of money.

Godwars might be a different story. I learned tonight that I am NOT good at this. lol.

First time ever at Sara, and that girl is NASTY! She hits hard, and as fast as darts. Shes got a nasty little magic attack, and I've never felt more like a headless chicken than I did tonight.

I got Mad killed, was probably the reason Soma redbarred four times, and was being constantly told what to do by my poor teammates, who now think my only asset for going along is my luck.

Mad even asked how in the world I survived at DK. Lol. Someone please vouch for me that I was good down there? lol. Please? Because you sure couldn't tell with me learning the Sara Boss room on the fly.

Eventually, I got the hang of it, but not after the entire team thinks I'm an idiot. :P Good looking boss, though. Very pretty room. Even the guardians are pretty.

But its fun. And thats the point. And hopefully, I will get good at it.

And tonight we got a Sara sword. Turns out a 22 mil item. 4 mil per person.

And I wanna go back. Sounds like Dk all over again. Where are you Oddfaery? Inky? I'm missing you.

Today's version of Oddfaery and Ink are Soma and Mad. Hopefully, one day, I can learn to be as good as they are at GWD, as I learned to be as good as Odd at DK.

But to be honest, no one is better at DK than Odd. Ink Heart was close, but Odd was in his own level. And no one will be as good at GWD as these guys.

I feel fortunate to be able to have learned DK with the master, and now I feel fortunate to be able to learn GWD with these masters.

31 million GP in the bank.

100's of millions more to go.

And I can't wait.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

*ahem* Valerie...

h%F8ne.jpgBCWOODENE-FULL.jpg

Since when was eggs the same color as the animal :anxious:

look at the wattle (the white thing by the ear) :wink:

I think that should just should match :wink:

Gj on a Sara sword and just where had Oddfaery gone, he goes for slave auction and gets a couple of 99's without telling a person here :?:

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Gyr_Falcon5.png

Though I was barely here and few knew me, I left TipIt (and, in turn, TET) for quite a while. Do you remember me? We met in-game at some events, and at an old thing called an H1P (Honest1 Productions) event, you chatted it up a bit with me. I just found out you are back, and let me say: WELCOME!! I'm considering coming back to TipIt (I never left RuneScape), and would love to talk to you in-game.

Good luck with your goals, and I look forward to conversations or posts with you again if I decide to reactivate myself :).

-Dutty

Errr, *needs a sig*

I'll vouch, Lee rocked. But I never got mentioned in DK'ing, ever? :(

*Hurt*

Just for the record, Trojann turned to be an awesome Dker. Invented new techniques, even. Him and Ink became great partners, as they were always willing to try new things and make it a little bit better. Trying to tell me to use new outfits, and new techniques.... and the old man here just wanted to do it my way. The old way... DK Classic.

And btw, Bandos is really becoming the place of noobs. :(

Its quite a fun, easy room... except when every world is buzzing with rude, kill stealing, low level teams that talk trash and crash your party.

These kids have no honor. I went on a trip with Soma and some friends, and some rude team crashed our party and ruined the trip.

Just goes to show you, you can take the evil out of runescape, but you can't take the evil out of the noobs. They'll always find a way to be jerks.

Anyway, I tele'd out of the room after about as much as I could stand. Teams trash talking each other, trying to show the other up, trying to get each other killed, it was not pretty. Why do people have to play that way? Will never understand it.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Fine, fine, Lee's a good Dker :P

Teach me to Sara Lee :P

Okay, simple.

Run like a headless chicken whe she chases you. Shoot when she's chasing someone else. There ya go. :P

And if you really wanna see something wild, take her on one on one. And when you're in Fally, you'll learn how to say "wow" with your jaw dropped.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

I'll vouch, Lee rocked. But I never got mentioned in DK'ing, ever? :(

*Hurt*

Just for the record, Trojann turned to be an awesome Dker. Invented new techniques, even. Him and Ink became great partners, as they were always willing to try new things and make it a little bit better. Trying to tell me to use new outfits, and new techniques.... and the old man here just wanted to do it my way. The old way... DK Classic.

And btw, Bandos is really becoming the place of noobs. :(

Its quite a fun, easy room... except when every world is buzzing with rude, kill stealing, low level teams that talk trash and crash your party.

These kids have no honor. I went on a trip with Soma and some friends, and some rude team crashed our party and ruined the trip.

Just goes to show you, you can take the evil out of runescape, but you can't take the evil out of the noobs. They'll always find a way to be jerks.

Anyway, I tele'd out of the room after about as much as I could stand. Teams trash talking each other, trying to show the other up, trying to get each other killed, it was not pretty. Why do people have to play that way? Will never understand it.

It is one of the worst things about GWD, they just want to get rich quick Lee. All they want is the Chest Drop and the Hilt Drop, but, they will do anything to get it. Go fight Armadyl :wink:

Have fun in GWD/Dk's Lee :)

Phaper_Plane.png