LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

No pic of the CodyDog? Please post! ;)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lee,

Thanks for a great and amusing read. <3:

(Yep, I read it all.)

Glad to hear you're all set in the new house, hope we'll see you a bit more in the near future. Not that we miss you or anything, of course... ::'

Laila

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Hi Lee,

Thanks for a great and amusing read. <3:

(Yep, I read it all.)

Glad to hear you're all set in the new house, hope we'll see you a bit more in the near future. Not that we miss you or anything, of course... ::'

Laila

Thanks.. I think! :lol:

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

No one is reading this anymore.

False :P

The image doesn't work on my computer :x I wanna see your dog. I've always wanted one myself :D

Lol, sorry I can't help you out with the new Runescape stuff (not that you expected it from me :mrgreen: ) 1) I'm nonmember :( and 2) I'm pretty much retired from the game because I bought a new wii :P

Your new house sounds really cool. I wish mine was even close to that.

Well, I think I'll let my computer decompose while I go back to playing Brawl. The Great Maze is such a hard level.. ARGH!

Ttyl,

~Aznmidget448

Wow Lee, I never would have guessed you lived in phoenix. That's awsome, because I actually live in Tucson but we have a condo up in phoenix haha. Enjoying the summer heat? The only cool summer place to go to in AZ in Flagstaff, it's pretty nice up there.

Anyways, enjoy the house and your Arizona summer 8-)

Wth, what is with all these amazing people i have never met and have never heard of?!

I must have been living in a box or a very small room... :?

Anyways, you type amazing stories, so good that i have logged in 5 times in a row and have gotten almost nothing done in those 5 logins as i keep switching to this blog to read previous posts.

Your latest story was absolutely astonishing, vivid, and i could almost picture your house. Please continue these stories of your life.

It's nice to meet you by the way, hope i see you in game. :D

P.S. I right clicked the thing just to see if it was a link :lol: I want to see a picture of your dog, whats with the suspense?

Heh, welcome to Arizona! Here we have two distinct seasons, hot, and hotter!

Yeah, I live in Phoenix as well, for about 13 years. Durring the summer I find its a lot easier just to pretend that there is no such thing as outdoors.

Welcome back, and good luck with slayer and such!

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Also read through that all :P.

I wish you could give me a bit of that Arizona heat :(. The past 3 or 4 days have been overcast, little bits of rain every now and then, and pretty cold. I live on the East Coast of Canada, it's 4:45pm right now and the temperature is 12C (54F), and we've probably only had about 5 days so far this year that have reached above 25C (77F).

Good luck with everything irl, and it's good to see you playing again.

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

Welcome back to Rs & nice to hear about your new appartment & the dog :D

Hope you post some pictures sometime :thumbup:

When may I come over? I don't go back to work until July 23rd :lol:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Also read through that all :P.

I wish you could give me a bit of that Arizona heat :(. The past 3 or 4 days have been overcast, little bits of rain every now and then, and pretty cold. I live on the East Coast of Canada, it's 4:45pm right now and the temperature is 12C (54F), and we've probably only had about 5 days so far this year that have reached above 25C (77F).

Good luck with everything irl, and it's good to see you playing again.

Haahaa, I live in East Coast US and it's been pretty much the same thing here: a bunch of thunder storms (One just started now) and a bunch of clouds. I hate this weather... It's gotten around 90 here if I remember correctly, but that was like 3 weeks ago. Average is now around 70s :(

Heehee, *Pokes Lee* #-o Font 1 text is invisible. Copy and paste what I just wrote... Yo ucan't see it!

I feel guilty about living in Alaska after reading your last story Lee. We dont have temperature problems. We have wildlife problems. Bears, mosquitoes large enough to carry off small pets and children ( my cats are ninjas because they are still here) and we also sometimes have problems with neighbor children. I hope it rains soon. 70s temeperatures are too hot for me :-#

PS: Could you teach me to zil sometime? I've had 70 agil for about 3 weeks now and still haven't gone :-#

Theo nub, He's desprate,

Great story lee, Amazing dog, Why would that woman ever give him away, He could fetch her a marini while she's napping on the beach in hawaii. Sorry if i spelt it wrong, There are afew places i just cant spell. I think if the dog keeps going for the cat, Get a fake cat, Like a rubber one, And put somthing discusting on it, So when it tastes it it'll be like "holy [cabbage], Why would i ever want to eat that dirty little leg licker"

Ive heard of people putting stuff like that on their nails to stop them biting their nails, I just use ear wax, That tastes nasty!

Loved your story, Hope your new place goes well and your leecave will keep you busy. id love one of them. just hide there, Nap there, Do anything you'd ever want there.

Enjoy your new house & good luck with slayer mask & ilu.

Scorpy

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Here's an IRL update for anyone that cares.

i read it all :P thats a pretty cool house espicially the trap door room thingy but how can you get a cat to walk?????

i've tried it's impossible anyway goodluck with your goals and stuff.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

• 2 weeks later...

In England, a few years before they built Runescape, a very high profile video game was released for the new X-Box system. Not the 360, but this was when the first X-Box was new, and everyone was playing Halo for the first time.

Soon came the game called "Fable". And if you've ever pllayed it, it has a very Runescape feel to it. Bowerstone, and its barber shop, is eerily like Lumbridge. They have a Hero's Guild. Tele spots, quests, thieving, range, and magic levels all make up Fable. And of course, the game never ends. Now THAT is Runescape. When you play the game, you get the feeling Runescape was made by people who are Fableheads.

There are some differences. There is a night and day. You can be evil or good. You age. Shops close. You get married. You have sex. You can get drunk. It's really quite the hoot.

The game's storyline is maybe 20 percent of the games total content. After you finish the quests, beat the bad guy.. twice..there are minigames to master, hidden quests to complete, and a treasure trail to follow. And of course, the need to keep playing until you get all 99's keeps you going.

And the best part of this game, is you get to own real estate. If you kill the owner of a house, his house goes up for sale when he dies. You can make characters follow you. The women will all follow you anyway. Take them somewhere away from the guards, and one spell kills them all. And when you buy the house, now you own it, and get to collect rent.

Of course, I own all of Albion. Anyway, It's an exceptional game, but its very old.

Until now. In the age of XBox360, and XBox Live, October 2008 will bring us "Fable 2".

Now, the tides have turned. The two most successful British games are playing off of each other. Now, Fable 2, will have a familiar. A dog will join you. You do not control it. But as you define your character, the dog will reflect you. If you are evil, your dog will look scary. If you are charming, your dog will be friendly. Runescape HD has become Fable 2. They almost look like the same worlds.

Now, Fable will be online. You will be able to pull in a friend's "sphere" into your world on XBox Live, and give him a sword, a brew, and he can interact in your world, which saves all progress. If you kill the traders in town, later in the game, it will be a ghost town. If you buy supplies from another trader, his profit from you will promote growth in the area. If you get married, and have sex without protection, you will have many many children in the game. If you never get married, the population of that town starts to dwindle.

And get this.... If you die.... You die. And you take over the game as one of your own children. As a level 3. And your quest will wait till you regain the levels you need to continue. The world size of the game is actually compared to Runescape saying it will be double in size. They are bragging that is the most lines of code used in any game to date. Your character develops level, evil vs good, and charming vs ugly. You age, and your world is only a fingerprint of how you've left it as you've played it

You will find me lost in Albion when this game is released. And I might even get XBox Live for this. Just don't tell my 10 year old.

Runescape has run its course. I can't play for more than a week before its just the same old stuff. Leveling anything is to the point where its not even fun anymore. 99 doesn't mean anything. Before the cape, it meant nothing to me. I got 99 attack just from playing. You will too, if you keep playing. It just happens.

Getting 85 mining is another story. It was a goal for years to mine rune. Why do I need to click a rock for 800k exp for 86? There is no point. Or working your wagon off to be able to craft your own glories. Now I have. I make as many as I want. Why do I need more levels? For me, its never been about the levels themselves. Its always been about achievements. I worked hard to get to make my own sara brews. I grow my own herbs, get my own nests, and buy the stupid vials. I surely am not motivated to spend hours clicking on vials and picking up snape grass to get another level.

That's why I played for six years. I can go down the skill chart, and I accomplished everything I ever set out to do. I can craft black dragonhides. I can fletch magic longs. I can mine rune. I can cast every spell. I can wield every bow. I've fought every boss, and reaped every reward.

There are new skills yes, new achievements I'd like to make. I"d like to get my Summoning to the pony. I don't even care what level it is. When I can make the stallion dude, I've reached my goal. The big Titans are just a luxury. The healing horse is the ultimate for Sum. I'd like to have certain things for my house, and buying a flatpack is cheating. I'd like one more room, and I need level 90 to get the things I want. I don't care about the number other than its the level needed to get my achievement.

And alot of this game for me was my bank. You've heard my stories about bank duplicates. 2 dragon chains, just so they stay in place. Crazy freak! If I could afford 2 party hats without giving up my SGS, I'd probably have it done by now. I was always playing to complete sets, get this item, get that item. I'd still be working for a full set of Armadyl still. There's a problem here..

The the fact is.... I have a bank that is worth over 700 million. Thanks to my old DK buddies letting me in on the Sara Solo Spot, I have a full set of god stuff. Two solo hilt drops worth 100 million each will get you pretty much everything you want. A few saraswords were always welcome too. That's reall nice and all....

But I surely don't have anything to work for anymore. I could just have fun and kill Commander Zil with the many boss hunters that beg me to join them. So, we go there, slave the process as long as the team is committed to stay, and hope we get one drop that gives me more of something I don't need. Money. Not appealing.

Runescape has come to the point where I'd rather go swimming, play darts, watch a really nice TV, play a wicked gaming system, or just hang out with my brothers.

And now that my bank is TOTALLY TRASHED, I can't even force myself to play. My bank was years of evolution. Changing the bank from 8 items per line to 10 items per line has turned Runescapes most organzed bank into a first class headache. And then I tried making tabs. The headache became a migraine. Barrows set is 3 lines of 8. Now its just uneven, like everything else. I evolved my entire bank around 8-lines. 10-lines is just gross. I now regret that I didn't get a final bank pic before they did that mess. It was perfect. Now its a disaster.

So, my fellow Scapers, add Leesters to your XBox Live friends list, and when I actually get XBox Live, expect to see me in the Fable 2 section.

Come join me. Join my world of thriving towns and realtor tycoons. I'll be rich, and all of my assetts will be more than welcome to your presense. Walk with me through my world of thriving towns, many wives, happy children, and healthy dogs. Because I have a new game to play. And I am going to perfect it. Just like last time. And if you want me to visit your world as your henchman, you can keep the loot, but I get all the glory. See you there.

I will always keep members, just in case I wanna grow some trees, or dance with Dharok.

But as an everyday player,

I'm Signing off,

Leesters.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

You have said these words before, you have left before, you have played other games and been gone for months.

But you came back for GWD, mith dragons, summoning.

What will you do when there is sailing, necromancy, mahjarrats? What will you do when there is Mechscape?

There are new skills yes, new achievements I'd like to make.

But there are also the old. Have you yet mastered chomby hunting, do you have enough castle wars tickets to build a gold decorative set to your house or have you found all the champion scrolls? So you have mastered skills and quests and filled your bank with items you can't even give to your friends anymore, but there is more than that.

To organize barrows sets, make 2x2 squares of each of the 5 sets. 2 rows in total.

Bye, and have fun in FableII

I've spent hours and hours powertraining on those zombie things in fable lost chapters to complete my spellbook and after that I've spent hours killing people for their homes :lol:

Really great game, hope you have fun in #2 and after irl ofcourse.

Holladios! <3:

Have fun on Fable Leesters!,

Reading your blog is like reading a well written novel, I feel that wherever you are you'll continue to push yourself and make yourself a part of that game. Runescape will miss you, I do hope to see you back some day.

Unfortunatly, I've just sold my Xbox 360 and so I wont be joing you.

Sad to see you leave, Myles. <3: