LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kay, that does it O_O. Tell how to get two kills a trip, PLEASE <_<.

I want a share of that luck, lol.

Okay, get yourself 99 range. Got it?

Get yourself 90 prayer and 99 defense. Check?

Get yourself void range outfit. Check.

Get yourself a Sara Godsword. Got it?

Get yourself 1000 onyx bolts. (just kidding...kinda)

Pull out all of your purple sweets and buy more.

Now, run in the room to the far corner with mage pray on, (south wall so Bree doesn't tear you a new one) loaded with sara brew and restore potions, and hug the wall from corner to corner.

Put on Turbo Lover from Judas Priest, eat on the run from corner to corner whacking her once on special on the way past, turn around and shoot till she catches up.

Repeat until you're actually used to the adrenaline rush and having your heart racing as fast as your music.

Good luck!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

:shock:

I think you know where this is going :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

anyways, Ive read your stories and they are the best, jsut joined tip.it few days ago but been readin forums for ages, i use to admire you, now i can only envy your luck... buy me a lottery ticket!!

knungisbetterthenmodjaczk0.jpg

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X

2 Dark Bows - 18 Whips - 19 D boots - 4 Half Shield - 3 Skirts - 3 Spears - 2 Legs - 2 Meds

2 Warrior Ring 2 Zerker Ring 1 Dragon Axe 1 Bandos Plate

Ohh... and the drops just keep coming. :shock: This weekend I think I will be ready for you to teach me to solo the Sara boss.

I was just to tired last night to even attempt it but thanks for asking hun. <3:

Big congrats on the drops that is one lucky ring you carry around with you. :wink:

queenvalerie.png

Congrats on the hilt drop ::'

Now, you should go back to mith dragons :-k :wink:

Update your sig :wink:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

screenshot003em6.png

Soloed that first kill :P, no clue how you last 2 though. Might be the dial up, but 2 would be crazy :x

Would rather a hilt, but after 90 kills in teams being dry, this was certainly great :)

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Mud Magic. :wink:

Nice drops buddy. :D

I WANNA [bleep]ING PLAY DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Wow, nice solo drops :shock:. Yep, soloing a hilt is a great feeling, and I had to play with my new toy some before selling too :lol:. I used the AGS at Bandos W6 for a few days, got Tassets and Boots, then sold for SGS + cash.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I WANNA [bleep] PLAY DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Jordan, did you give your account away after you quit? Or get hacked? Because someone else logs on that account periodically... I tried to talk to him/you but he/you didn't know who I was. <.<

Omg you've made what 150mil+ in 2 days? Thats like double ive made in my whole rs career :/

Uhhh... *looks at 299k and santa hat in bank* :wall: Yeah, before the trade update, I had 7m from a friend who quit and I added that to my 6 mill and then continued to chop yews until 15m. Then I bought a green mask, it dropped to 13m... I sold it and waited. Rebought it and dropped another 500k... I sell it, buy a santa... it falls and I stick with it. Then I look at green mask... oh look, it went up! :wall: :wall: :wall: Why can't I have luck like you Lee? :cry:

Anyways, you have 10 times what I've made (and been given) all my rs career.

Very nice job on the drops. Try the sara god sword on an easier mellee-able boss and get lots of drops with ease? Might be a good idea, but it's up to you.

I WANNA [bleep] PLAY DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Jordan, did you give your account away after you quit? Or get hacked? Because someone else logs on that account periodically... I tried to talk to him/you but he/you didn't know who I was. <.<

Ditto. I could tell in seconds it wasn't him, so my guess is he sold his account. So no more Jordy, ever. :( Very sad, he shouldn't have done that.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

*attempts to steal leester's luck* FFS 61 THIEVING IS NOT ENOUGH!

*invents new thieving potio- waity, why am I even trying -.- *

You can have it now.

I am getting shut out on everything.

And I lost a Zammy Top tonight.

See, I don't tell you the stories about doing a clue in the wild, being stupid enough to open the casket in the wild, getting a junky clue with two rune longswords, a magic bow, and 11 noted sharks , in the wild, and getting killed by a revenant something in the wild, which protects over the 500k zammy hides.. in the wild.

I landed in fally with a fury (at least I didn't lose that) my sara sword, and two rune longswords. As I clean out my bank, I go to put some stuff in the house. And I seem to be missing something. Oh nooooo!

I don't tell you those stories.... oh wait :lol:

Leesters.png

Leesters.png