LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

Surely you could have gotten back in time, with the gravestones :o ?

I'm sure. Too bad I didn't realize it was gone until I was doing house cleaning 20 minutes later.

I have no excuse. I was an idiot? No no no.. It was 2 am. I was tired? Yeah, thats the ticket.

Nah, who am I foolin'. :^o I was an idiot.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mud Magic. :wink:

Nice drops buddy. :D

I WANNA [bleep] PLAY DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Jordan, did you give your account away after you quit? Or get hacked? Because someone else logs on that account periodically... I tried to talk to him/you but he/you didn't know who I was. <.<

Ditto. I could tell in seconds it wasn't him, so my guess is he sold his account. So no more Jordy, ever. :( Very sad, he shouldn't have done that.

Gave it away...And my mom MADE me get rid of it, I couldn't play even IF I had control of the account still.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Mud Magic. :wink:

Nice drops buddy. :D

I WANNA [bleep] PLAY DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Jordan, did you give your account away after you quit? Or get hacked? Because someone else logs on that account periodically... I tried to talk to him/you but he/you didn't know who I was. <.<

Ditto. I could tell in seconds it wasn't him, so my guess is he sold his account. So no more Jordy, ever. :( Very sad, he shouldn't have done that.

Gave it away...And my mom MADE me get rid of it, I couldn't play even IF I had control of the account still.

Gf Bacon, :-#

Anyways, revenants are easy to run from :P just pray mage and always carry 2 brews, keep running like 20 wildy levels. Anyways, goodluck with your goals and such.

Part I - High Risk, High Reward -

In my quest to get the godwars items I want, I had some very lucky early

success with Commander Zilyana, the Sara Boss. But with high reward, comes very high risk. After my initial lucky drops, the grind began. These

god items are rare drops, and Zil proved to me that she is not to be taken

lightly, and luck is a fleeting thing.

After getting the routine down, and feeling very confident in the room, my equipment setup got more and more expensive. I was using every bonus I could find in the bank to help me get two kills in a trip. Eventually, I was dressing in millions.

Fury ammy

Veracs Helm

Veracs Skirt

Zammy D-hide Top

Ranger boots

Archers Ring

Dragonfire shield

Sara Godsword

Avas Accumulator

Barrow Gloves

Crossbow and bolts

I think you can see where this is going. On a routine trip, it happened.

In the middle of battle, Windows Vista decides to update. Everything freezes. Runescape sputters and spits. In the meantime, the Runescape

servers are NOT updating, and I'm getting owned in real time, but I can't

see it.

As RS sputters on my system I see only two graphic progressions. One

is with me below half health as all the combat sounds and damage catch up at once, as I see my character circled with damage indicators and all the sounds of getting owned blurb out at once. And its still freezing.

I click frantically to no avail as I picture in my mind all the things I will be losing. I'm desperately trying to right click the altar to escape.

The second time my computer caught up to the game, I was standing in Fally.

What a disaster. Before my heart stops sinking into my stomach, I see the message "Your gravestone has collapsed". Thats a depressing message to see when you have three things in your inventory. Luckily, I saved the Godsword and the DFS. Third item was Veracs skirt.

So, at least GE has dropped prices on everything, so I head to the big store. Well, not everything. In fact the things I lost are ridiculous.

So, I'm buying another Zammy Top. I might bury that thing in my closet

now. 500k. Fury. 3 mil and change. Veracs helm. 3 Mil? Gulp.

And then the heart attack happened. Ranger boots. 4 Million. What???

This is when I started cursing. Wt* is rangers boots doing at 4 million?

Whats a robin now, 12 mil? I check it. Ranger boots are more than a

robin now. More cursing. I am now out of cash. And I'm not even close to completing my replacement splurge.

I am forced to sell my lovely Saradomin Sword, and replace 12 million worth of stuff. Dying rich sucks.

Part II - Redemption

I must make my money back. Murphys Law indicates I'm due for a drop now. My equipment setup is now humbled. lol

Zammy top turns into Black dhide.

To replace the Zammy item, I replace fury with an unholy symbol.

Verac Helm turns into Neitezot helm.

Archers ring turns into Ring of Life

Rangers boots turns into Snakeskin (I get to kill snakes. How fun)

At this time, I'm not in a good mood, obsessed, and desperate for a drop, and quite cranky. I turn off private chat.

For days.

Oh, and before I forget, Windows Vista decides the first update wasn't good enough, and decides to wait until I'm in the Boss room again before it begins another update. Same story. This time I'm in Fally with all my stuff, and with 1 hp. This is a first for me. A Ring of Life saving. Never popped one before. I quickly breathe a sigh of relief as I run to the

bank to get another one. I might never stop wearing these.

Anyway,

I slave for days making trip after trip after trip. Its the weekend, and I'm

no-lifing it. I have used up 400 birds nests, as I farm toadflax herbs

after every trip. I farm snapdragon seeds, and my hoarding of seeds has

paid off, but my pile is gone. My pile of birds nests is gone. I spend tons

of time killing birds for addy bars so I can make bolts. I spend every

minute on the game getting supplies for fighting, or fighting for 1 or 2

kills.

Finally, after a ridiculous amount of time, I finally get a drop. Saradomin

Sword.

So, I've used up all my reserves to make my money back. And now... I'm completely sick of this grind.

And I still need to get my other toys. I want full Armadyl and a Dragon

large. Or for you non-RS1 products, Dragon full helm.

Well, at least I have my sword back, and I have 21 million in the bank.

And then I make the decision. No, I don't sell the partyhat, but something

along the same "cheap way out" line of thinking. I do not need 2 dragon

chains. I do not need 2 dragon axes. I do not need 2 of everything. I

don' t have 2 barrow sets, so, it looks weird in my bank-o- 2's having

3 rows of no-2's And the Partyhat looks out of place without a 2 above it in my dragon set row. And there is no way I'm getting two of the godwars items. Its just out of control, and a losing battle.

So, I'm going to even out my bank.

I start at the expensive row, and go down. And I take out all the duplicates. And I hock it all. Dragon chain, axe, full dragon set, Dagganoth rings, ranging set, whips and shields.

Now, most of you who know me think this is sad.

But rejoice!!

My bank looks soooo pretty now!

The party hat is now in matching form with the rest of the red rows.

The barrows outfit doesn't look out of place.

Just rows and rows of expensive items lined up perfectly with no 2's here

and there, throwing everything off.

Its perfect.

And I have my toys!!

Between the 3 rows of Barrows set, and 2 rows of dragon set, I have a

Godwars set.

Its perfect.

8 items.

One row.

Sara godsword, Sara sword, Bandos plate and tassets, Full Armadyl, hat,

chest, and legs, and a dfs to fill out the row.

Woot! Although I still want the Dragon large, its not nearly as important as the godwar stuff. I'd probably wear it just as much as I wear the red feathered chompy hat currently holding its place. Which would be like,

never. I'm actually talking myself out of wasting 50 million on a hat I'd

never wear. Complete set or not.

So I go to Edgeville and start showing off my outfits. I feel a huge weight

lifted. You may color me happy now. I can now get back to getting my levels with my new goodies, as I take full armadyl down to GWD and start

owning avansies for addy bars so I can get my smithing level. 60k to level 76.

So relaxing and enjoyable. And such a great process. Using bones to

peaches with alching, you can stay there forever. Natures, waters, and

a lava staff. The drops pay you back the runes, and the rune dagger

drops and rune limbs add up fast. And so do the addy bars. And the new outfit rocks! I leave with 112 addy bars, 100k cash, ownage ranging, and more runes then I came with. Now I will start smithing them into bolts, selling the bolts in GE, buying more bars and repeating. Free, fast smithing. Loving it.

I get to play again! I turn chat on! I start to have fun! A happy day.

And I won't lose any more Zammy tops.

(I'll upload pics of new outfits and my bank pic soon. Stay tuned.)

Part III - A New Era.

"Runescape has been updated. Please reload."

Summoning is here. My quest for the godwar items is complete. A new era has begun.

In a way, this makes me sad. Let me explain.

When RS1 changed to RS2, I was close to 100 combat. That was a big deal for me. I was working hard to get that 100 level. But if I don't get it before the change, my combat level jumps to 104. No achievement there. No sense of completion. No screen print of that final level. So I raced and raced, and beat the conversion, and got my level 100 the way I wanted it. I have a screen print of me with my blue party hat proudly primping my level 100. I had a friend take a screenie so you could see the 100. I'd upload it but its on a hard drive not currently installed. It was a long time ago, and two computers have died since then.

And now a similiar situation. I am very close to total level 2000. One

more combat level for 126. The ultimate achievements. 125 combat, and 1988 total skill level, and I was planning to get my levels lined up to get both. Work it so 98 prayer gave me 2000. The final sparkle was going to give me 2000 skills and 126 combat all at once. Its been a goal for a long time.

Now with summoning, 126 combat means nothing. Level 2000 will not be

an achievement. I'm officially too late.

So I race for levels when i log in. As people ask me how I like the

new skill, I get grumpy. I get my smithing level. I burn logs and get a

FM level. I am close to Herblore so I make some pray pots, and get a herb level. 1990 total skill. Getting 10 more levels, 8 of them being

tough prayer, will take weeks, not to mention about 50 million, which I don't have.

Yes, I'm too late. I give up. I'll just have to live with it.

So, I do the quest, get a feel for the skill, and realize I will need lots

and lots of charms. So I finish my abby task, and will start slaying for

charms. And tonight, I shall use the freebie charms from the quest up, and leapfrog both 2000 total skill level, and 126 combat.

And it just won't feel the same.

(Yuck! I wrote this at work, sent it through email, and cut and pasted, and the page breaks were disgusting. Forgive the choppy paragraphs)

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

that's one long writing :!:

but i read it all and i loved it <3:

I hope u have more luck at GWD and that you have fun summoning ::'

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Ahh man :o Sad to see you sold your "2" things! Good to see you got some items!! Guess you got that sword solo :-k Set a new Total level goal :)

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I've done jellies, ogres(lvl 53 ones), and haven't noticed an increase in blues at all, then again I may have not been watching, but the 40 blues in my bank compared to the 700+ of the other charms in my bank compare differently when all of those charms are from slayer alone. Then again it could be something to do with the black mask?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not really, he was pretty much invisible the last few months anyways. :P

Make that a couple days. :P

Hi guys, I've been off again, and just started playing this week. Chat got ridiculous, so I just turned it off.

What the heck happened in here? This staff is addicted to change, I swear. I'm gonna have to get used to this all over again. Looks like half the thread disappearred, also. Good for me, because it was that silly theory about the blue charms. Hope I didn't send anyone on wild goose chases. :P

Well, the thing that has me playing now is the slayer mask update. I get points for slayer assignments, and slayer is just a step more interesting now. And I really want that new slayer mask thingie, and can't wait to cancel all Turask assignments.

Not much to say when you just kill things for a couple hours. But I do have an interesting thing from an update. I was doing a clue, and it was my first one since I've been back. I didn't even get a new location, so I had no idea there was an update. And when I get my reward, its very interesting!

Rune nails?? I had to mouse them so it would tell me what they were.

And a noted gilded wardrobe? What the? Well, cool! I know those marble magic wardrobes were selling for like a million before I left. So I go to GE, put it in, and its 24k. Lol. Uh, what the? So, at closer look, I notice its a Gilded Wardrobe for the bedroom. Wow! I've been wanting one of those to finish my bedroom. For like.. a very long time. Its a high level item, and even with 86 construction, tea, crystal saws, and whatever else the other stat booster was, I still couldn't make it. I couldn't have asked for a cooler clue reward. Every clue since has been utter junk. lol.

I moved my house to the desert and did some tasks with the new chick. Very convienent. Horrible tasks. After she sent me to basilisks, I started going back to Dureal. And he is RIDICULOUS now. 189 Dark Beasts? Sheesh. He used to assign 10-20. And iron dragon tasks are now ridiculous again. He has sent me on Dark Beasts, Iron Dragons, Black Dragons, Black Demons, and Skeletal Wyverns. Welcome back, sheesh.

OH! lol Okay, so I forget about the 2 granite leg drops. Lol. First kill on the first one. About 10 minutes later on the second one. And if ANYONE can tell me how to avoid the icy dragon breath, I'd appreciate it. Those things kick my wagon. I price checked them, and they were 700k each. Then I checked the stats. Gross. Its definately not even close to the best of anything. This is no help. I thought it was a sign I was going to keep them because I got 2. But, no, I sold them both. They aren't any better than rune, I'd guess.

I have been running into HYTers no matter what world I go on, so I figured this would have had some action here.

Just rambling now, because I really don't have any stories... but...

Hi again! :mrgreen:

\'

Anyway

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Not really, he was pretty much invisible the last few months anyways. :P

Make that a couple days. :P

Hi guys, I've been off again, and just started playing this week. Chat got ridiculous, so I just turned it off.

What the heck happened in here? This staff is addicted to change, I swear. I'm gonna have to get used to this all over again. Looks like half the thread disappearred, also. Good for me, because it was that silly theory about the blue charms. Hope I didn't send anyone on wild goose chases. :P

Well, the thing that has me playing now is the slayer mask update. I get points for slayer assignments, and slayer is just a step more interesting now. And I really want that new slayer mask thingie, and can't wait to cancel all Turask assignments.

Not much to say when you just kill things for a couple hours. But I do have an interesting thing from an update. I was doing a clue, and it was my first one since I've been back. I didn't even get a new location, so I had no idea there was an update. And when I get my reward, its very interesting!

Rune nails?? I had to mouse them so it would tell me what they were.

And a noted gilded wardrobe? What the? Well, cool! I know those marble magic wardrobes were selling for like a million before I left. So I go to GE, put it in, and its 24k. Lol. Uh, what the? So, at closer look, I notice its a Gilded Wardrobe for the bedroom. Wow! I've been wanting one of those to finish my bedroom. For like.. a very long time. Its a high level item, and even with 86 construction, tea, crystal saws, and whatever else the other stat booster was, I still couldn't make it. I couldn't have asked for a cooler clue reward. Every clue since has been utter junk. lol.

I moved my house to the desert and did some tasks with the new chick. Very convienent. Horrible tasks. After she sent me to basilisks, I started going back to Dureal. And he is RIDICULOUS now. 189 Dark Beasts? Sheesh. He used to assign 10-20. And iron dragon tasks are now ridiculous again. He has sent me on Dark Beasts, Iron Dragons, Black Dragons, Black Demons, and Skeletal Wyverns. Welcome back, sheesh.

OH! lol Okay, so I forget about the 2 granite leg drops. Lol. First kill on the first one. About 10 minutes later on the second one. And if ANYONE can tell me how to avoid the icy dragon breath, I'd appreciate it. Those things kick my wagon. I price checked them, and they were 700k each. Then I checked the stats. Gross. Its definately not even close to the best of anything. This is no help. I thought it was a sign I was going to keep them because I got 2. But, no, I sold them both. They aren't any better than rune, I'd guess.

I have been running into HYTers no matter what world I go on, so I figured this would have had some action here.

Just rambling now, because I really don't have any stories... but...

Hi again! :mrgreen:

\'

Anyway

Great to see your back :) lets barrow sometime m'kay?

~Soccy

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

Here's an IRL update for anyone that cares.

I have bought a house with my two brothers here in Phoenix. Its 170 here. In the shade. I'm sick of summer here already, and it hasn't started yet. Its been 115 solid all week. Thats about 45 celsius for you non-conforming.... oh wait.... What country do I live in where we can't even adjust to the rest of the world? And I live in a state that doesn't adjust the clocks with the rest of the world! Maybe I live in a town that doesn't adjust the thermostat! Anyway...

Its a very neat house. Its a tri level, so its got three floors.

My room is downstairs and is very cool. As in temperature. I'm an Arizona Cardinal fanatic, so my room is a Cardinal shrine. Also downstairs, is the family room, with a little wet bar, my bathroom, and a "sewing room", plus the big closet. Dale, my other brother, Mr GaDget, turned the sewing room into a hidden chamber. I swear to God. You open the door, it looks like a small hall closet. Complete with boxes on the shelves, and clothes hanging from the rack. Then you see some racquets hanging from the back, and pull them to the left. And a wall slides away. I am not making this up. He plans to keep the safe and all his Ebay merchandise in there. I've always wanted a hidden chamber! How cool is that? You are in on the secret! Don't case my house, please. Because guess what?

I had a good check, so I became the guy on the commercial. I wanted a new TV. And I wanted it all. And I didn't check my credit card balance. I bought a 52 inch LCD HD 120Hz top-of-the-line flat panel TV and stuck on the wall. Matching gloss black table. Mid-line entertainment system. PS3 for the BlueRay. Hid the cords in the wall. Watching TV downstairs can be a religious experience. Video games are heart racing. WWII in surround sound can be quite intense. "Lost Planet" can make your eyes go dry. BlueRay disc is the most amazing thing you've ever seen from a television. That room will be gloss black, and deco will be high tech. Black leather couch. Soon. Their sectional is from the 70's. It's gotta go.

Then there is the middle. In my apartment, it was decorated in old western. Had a saddle in the corner. Boots, and horseshoes, that kind of motif. So I did that upstairs. Looks great. Got a new John Wayne framed centerpice. Uh, he's an old movie star, kids.

Kitchen is horrible. Its 42 years old, and the only update they've ever done is rip out the island. Thanks. So, I figured I'd do some pricing on getting my kitchen redone. Remember the first time you found out how much it costs to build a 99 construction house? Thats what it reminded me of. The kitchen will remain 42 years old.

Dining room is now a work out room, decorated in Rome. Columns of marble and lots of mirrors. At least thats the vision, I've only set up the BowFlex. Kinda bummed here, thought I'd have room for multiple machines. I must have been thinking in Legoland or something. I can barely get another one machine in there. And ONLY if it folds up. Its got a really nice fish tank in there though. I can only us one machine at a time, right? Its nice to be roomy when working on bowflex, you have to work around it alot. But my vision was gone. Next time, I'll dream something other than Legos.

Bro's are upstairs. My boy's room is decked out! I went nuts on E-Bay with Spiderman items. Go on Ebay, and search "Spiderman" in "Household Items". Ownership has its privelages. I DO NOT have to share a bathroom with those goofs.

Now, I inherited a dog from Mystical who moved to Hawaii. She has a very special dog, and that's why I took it. I don't think I've met a smarter one. Wanna do an experiment? Put your dog on a rope, and wrap him around a pole. See just how stupid he is when you try to teach him the concept of unwrapping himself. I've had dogs my whole life, and I'm old, and I've never seen one who could get the "tied-up" concept. Taking this guy for a walk, and getting wrapped around parking lot poles, he learned it on the first day.

And.. the dog absolutely hates cats. Or loves them. Loves to eat them, I should say. And he loves to fight any dog bigger than him. The bigger, the more he wants a piece. I won't mention the talking part yet, I'm in the middle of a story.

Cats. Oh yes. Hates em. Sees one, and he'd break his own back to get to him. Well, guess what. My brother owns two cats.

Now, I moved in first. Because that's how I roll. I move in 2-3 days tops, and put my entire life on hold, including work, to do it. My brothers do NOT roll that way. It took them a month to move. One load a day. Crazy. Sometimes, they'd come over with like five things. I offered them drugs, or advised them to stop their current ones. Something needed to change.

So, my dog is adjusted in the new house now. He owns his backyard. He has established his patrolling area quickly, and had the meter reader stuck in a corner on his first week. I've never seen a man so terrified, and I've never seen that dog so fierce. As I come outside to see the situation, I really can't stop from laughing. The dude is behind the pool, and if he goes left, Cody runs and growls at him blocking him that way. Then when he goes the other way, Cody cuts him off again, showing his teeth and being as vicious as he can. I come outside and see my dog "herding" a human, basically, and laugh.

"Hey, you having fun?" lol.

"Omg, could you please please please call your dog off before he eats me?"

Now I had to consider this. I am in no way going to tell Cody he is doing something wrong. Thats the best dang guard dog I've ever seen. Except the part for keeping him OUTSIDE instead of trapping him INSIDE the yard. But maybe thats exactly how the dog wants it. The dog probably lured him there.

Was I talking about cats? Yes, I was. So, my brothers make their last trip, which includes two pet carriers of cats. Cody sees two cats in his kitchen and nearly chokes himself to death trying to get to them. It was horrible. He'll never learn. I'm going to have to segregate the house. One day I'm gonna come home, and Cody won't be hungry. Its going to be a disaster. I might have to call Sam and tell her she needs to take her dog back.

I go to work, and come home, and my brother comes up to me, and tells me all is well. Huh? You mean everyone is still alive, I assume. No, he says, everyone is copasetic. Living in harmony. I'm like.. yeah, right. No, seriously. Cody has been trained. No, they're not sniffing poop together, but they are living together in the same house... without barricades. How in the world did you do that? Well, I just caught Cody when he chased, punished him, and said "No eating cats!". Yeah right.

First he tells me that he had a little problem in the morning. The dog has learned how to open all the doors. I just look at him like, what?? Yeah, the sliding glass doors are useless. I can't stick him outside. Even the busted screen door. He opens them with his nose. He got good at it too, really fast. Geez. What did you do, put him the laundry rooms? Yeah, I tried. Then he opened those doors, too. They have levers instead of knobs, and it took him about 10 seconds to get them open. He used his paws for that. I had to tie the dog with his leash to the chair. Did he learn how to untie that, too? No, but I actually checked up on him to see if he did. But I found the perfect answer. What? I put him in the downstairs utitily closet. You mean like tied to the door? No, I put him in the closet, closed the door, and left him there for 10 minutes in the dark. Omg, are you serious? Yeah, worked like a charm! Instant fix.

So after using the closet as a training tool to explain to the dog through trial and error how he's supposed to behave around living food he's not allowed to eat, now the dog treats that closet as his pen. Its a huge closet, as big as a small bathroom. So we have to leave the door open for him, since he hasn't figured out to open door knobs... yet. We're thinking about putting up pin-ups of poodles in there. Get him a reading light...you know, make it home. Just no girls in your room after 10pm, son.

When the dog hears the world "walk" he goes nuts. So we started spelling it. He figured it out. So now, when he hears double u, he goes nuts. So, then we tried pig latin. Now, when the dog hears "aukway", he goes nuts. We've resorted to hand signals.

Actually, we've just resorted to letting The Beastmaster take the walking duties, because I surely don't know how to walk a cat.

Yeah, you heard me right. This is where it gets weird. I woke up like normal to take the dogs for a walk, and Mike apperently takes his dog for a walk, too. Very very early. So they were already walked. Cool! He takes them long, too. Cody's toungue was hanging to his knees. That was one happy panting dog there.

Next morning, I get up early and look out the bottom floor window, and see the dogs go across the sidwalk. *blink* Then I see the leashes.... Then I see Mike walking them.... Then I see.... Cats following the pack.

Yes, my brother walks cats and doesn't use a leash. So, I just sit there astonished as The Beastmaster takes his pack on his stroll across my window. Cody about breaks his neck looking back and forth. He is fascinated with those cats. That's allowed. Eating them isn't.

No one is reading this anymore. lol. Anyway, to top things off, the dog is a furball. Golden Retriever kindof fur times 10. When I shave him once a year, he goes from fat dog to skinny dog. This time, they left a mane. And he has a fluffy tail, like a feather duster. His golden colored fur, fluffy tail, and mane....

Everyone... meet Simba. My CodyDog. Or maybe I'm just his LeeHuman. We might find out pretty soon. Stay tuned.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Woah :shock: That was a great story, awsome way to train a dog, *might try that with my dog :lol: *

The slayer helm truly is a great update on jagex's behalf. Good luck in getting it, you might want to get the rings aswell as they have some handy teleports and are faster then the gem in checking your task.

Dogs are ftw and gl ;)

Omega.gif

Thanks Yaff2 for the sig^,^

[hide=my dog]005.jpg[/hide]

Train my dog please? :D

I don't know, that dog's brain is about the size of peanut. lol. I can't train dogs. The dog kinda trained himself. He's probably training us, and we just don't know it yet. :P

Leesters.png

Leesters.png