LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

Lee, I may sound hateful, but I don't think you ever went pking like you did, or do with Dag kings. I think you need to hold your tongue on something like the wilderness, until Jagex takes out three things you hold very dear to you in RuneScape.

But anyways, good luck with that smithing. ;)

I know what you're saying. If they took away the things I loved about the game, I'd be upset. I understand that.

But to me, PKing is the root of all evil in Runescape. The Pkers are the first ones to be looking for bugs in new updates. They are the ones that knew that big clans attacking someone would skull them wrongly.

Pking is all about getting other people's pixels, and that's the root of all evil in the game. Scammers, Merchants, Bug Abusers at the duel arena... they all have the mentality of the Pker. Me me me. Above all else.

You won't convince me otherwise, and I don't want to argue about it, but I feel strongly about it. The day they added PKing to this game, is the day they trained kids/players with an evil mindset.

Soap box retired. Back to the blog, back to the stories.....

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love reading about your stories and what you're doing, it's very interesting and makes me want to do some of the stuff you do, hehe.

It's good to see you're getting the swing of RS again and catching up on all the new updates. Good luck with achieving more levels :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Edit: Lee, I won't rub it in this time, but a Beret Mask is made from a Mime Mask with a Black Beret. Get one of each and bring them to the guy on Mos Le Harmless, who will combine them for you.

Really? Cool! (Seems to be my theme response lately.)

Thanks Soma. And thanks for the adventure. <3:

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Hey! Nice money making tip! (im f2p so i cant do anything about it <.< )

you get crazy xp too!

Good luck on getting even richer and getting lots of high skills, which will be easy for you \'

Visit my blog if you have time :lol:

<3: Etpelletier 8-)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

<3:<3:<3: Leesters :D, I'll go bandos with you sometime altho i'm muted just add me (chat always on) i'll flash chat for yes, and lootshare worlds and i'm always tank so :P

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

he's saying that for people who pk it's they enjoy it as much as Lee enjoys Dk's and he says that Lee would be just as upset if Jagex removed Dks and put sumthing like bounty hunter in its place *just had a great image of 3 CE's blobbing around \' * he's not saying Lee doesn't Dk, I think......... :-$ :-s

Hit the nail on the head there. ::'

Ah ok my bad :mrgreen:

And once again, agreed with lee :P

Apcrump0.png

You got some great achivements, and some great luck - Did you share those tassets, tho?.

I've been following you since you bought the red phat, and wondered along with everyone else where you went when you just didnt update for a month, great to see you back :).

Also:

I know that you most likely dont know me, and i dont expect you to trust me like an instant - But i would never scam anything, and would love to do godwars with you :).

I have done all bosses and can take you everywhere you would to every of them, whichever you would want - High lv godwar partners are hard to find.

If you're worried about me being a noob at gw, etc. I want you to go take a look at my blog and look a little around :).

So the great tip.it storyteller has returned... :-k

Happy to see you back, leesters! I absolutely love your stories, they're just delightful. I just finished reading both of your page 14 tales, they could cheer anyone up in a bad mood.

Have fun with Bandos. :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

w00t! finally another post! and Lee, no pics??? I'm almost hurt #-o lol glad you had a good time at bandos, be careful at Avientese

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Glad to see the noob learn something :)

Good to see your daily runs for everthing.

How many more items do you need for your treasure chests?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I have a strong urge to complete things. Fill the house up. Finish all the quests. Get all the 99's. Get all the items.

And thanks to you, I've got the same urge now too.

I already bought 1k addy bars to smith into bolts. I went temple trekking and got a lumberjack shirt (Thanks for the luck :P ), 3 pieces to go till I have the full set. Maybe I'll start crafting battlestaves, as training with green d'hides is so expensive now.

Since I haven't posted yet after this latest comeback...

Wb Leesters. I hope you stay here long.

And thanks for the Urge.

:)

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m like a kid in the candy store. The updates IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve missed have really given me a new game to play, and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m loving it.

1) In my quest to complete things, the Varrock armor has had some side benefits I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even realize.

As I rolled through some quests, I ran across ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅHand in the SandÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

So I herd You Liek Markip2's?

Barrows Drops: V helm x1, Dh Helm x1

Dragon Drops: 0

Finally finished RFD on 8/30/08!

First one to complete Lumbridge Achievement Diary In World 99 FTW!

markip2.png

Loging in...

Welcome to Runescape!

From Soma2035: "Bandos Plate :D"

20 minutes later...

From Soma2035: "Just got my first Sara sword drop"

And a twinge of jealousy hits hard. This was when I realized how much I want the new stuff. Since I've been back, I've browsed the websites, and discovered about the new items.

The dragonfire shield is completely awesome. No shield like it has been seen in the game before. The defensive stats are sick, it has a strength bonus, and it stores dragonfire.

I want one!

And it's unaffordable.

The Godswords are completely awesome. I got to use a borrowed one, and it's power is unmatched. And there's four of them.

I want one!

And it's unaffordable.

The Godwars armor makes Barrows armor look like Addy, and they are the coolest looking pieces of armor. Fantastic stuff!

I want one!

And it's unaffordable.

The Dragon Full Helm. Finally its come out. And now my dragon set is incomplete.

I want one!

And it's unaffordable

It's really been bothering me. I try to go to Godwars as much as I can, and try to make money anyway I know how, but the prices are so high. Its daunting. I want to get skill levels, but I'm consumed by trying to make money. I have 24 million in the bank. I need so much more.

It's really quite depressing.

I look through my bank, to see if there's any loose money laying around.

And the one thing catches my eye. It's useless. It has no stats. It has no purpose. And the Grand Exchange tells me its worth 254 million gp.

It's a Red Party Hat. My Precious.

On one hand, if I sold it, I could get everything I want.

On the other hand, If I sold, I'm sure I'll never see one again.

I worked my tail off for that hat. You all remember. I worked my tail off to get it, and had to work my tail off to fix my bank after getting it.

Was this why I bought it? So at a later date I could liquify it to buy the equipment it would take forever to afford? Was it really just an investment?

No. I bought it because I've always wanted that Party Hat to match my dragon outfit. It was the culmination. It was the finishing touch.

I'm facing a difficult decision. What should I do guys?

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Loging in...

Welcome to Runescape!

From Soma2035: "Bandos Plate :D"

20 minutes later...

From Soma2035: "Just got my first Sara sword drop"

And a twinge of jealousy hits hard. This was when I realized how much I want the new stuff. Since I've been back, I've browsed the websites, and discovered about the new items.

The dragonfire shield is completely awesome. No shield like it has been seen in the game before. The defensive stats are sick, it has a strength bonus, and it stores dragonfire.

I want one!

And it's unaffordable.

The Godswords are completely awesome. I got to use a borrowed one, and it's power is unmatched. And there's four of them.

I want one!

And it's unaffordable.

The Godwars armor makes Barrows armor look like Addy, and they are the coolest looking pieces of armor. Fantastic stuff!

I want one!

And it's unaffordable.

The Dragon Full Helm. Finally its come out. And now my dragon set is incomplete.

I want one!

And it's unaffordable

It's really been bothering me. I try to go to Godwars as much as I can, and try to make money anyway I know how, but the prices are so high. Its daunting. I want to get skill levels, but I'm consumed by trying to make money. I have 24 million in the bank. I need so much more.

It's really quite depressing.

I look through my bank, to see if there's any loose money laying around.

And the one thing catches my eye. It's useless. It has no stats. It has no purpose. And the Grand Exchange tells me its worth 254 million gp.

It's a Red Party Hat. My Precious.

On one hand, if I sold it, I could get everything I want.

On the other hand, If I sold, I'm sure I'll never see one again.

I worked my tail off for that hat. You all remember. I worked my tail off to get it, and had to work my tail off to fix my bank after getting it.

Was this why I bought it? So at a later date I could liquify it to buy the equipment it would take forever to afford? Was it really just an investment?

No. I bought it because I've always wanted that Party Hat to match my dragon outfit. It was the culmination. It was the finishing touch.

I'm facing a difficult decision. What should I do guys?

no its not worth selling

Draco - Of course I shared the tassets. And next time I'm on, I'll see if I can find a spot for you on the friends list. Its getting hard to find names I don't know on that list anymore, but I'll manage.

High level GW partners may be rare, but finding experienced ones are priceless.

And to answer the question about whats left to get in the house closets...

Studded leather set. GE is a little confusing on this, and I'm searching for it in there. The set doesn't buy. People get the item from a clue and dump it, so I'm never gonna find a set. I just can't find what what the pieces are called in there. Haven't looked too hard yet, so I'll find it.

Still need to fill in 3 of the Rune Kite (H).

Cavalier Mask.

Gold Wizard Robes.

Gilded Armor set. Ouch.

All the Enchanted Clothing sets. Another ouch.

I'll get em one by one, though.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png