LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

Lee, the Draconic Visage is 2 steps West of Drum in that picture, it looks really weird on the ground but the Dragonfire Shield is insane looking (Drum is wearing it if you haven't seen it yet).

And grats on two Dark Bow drops!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the void robes, if u have robe bottom/top, gloves and void ranger helm it increses you max hit with range. ive never used it but it supposedly helps alot. GL AT MITHS! i may c u there ;) i go there a few trips a day

I read up on it, and found out you have to have the entire outfit for the effect to work. More reading discovered that thats over 1500 pest control points. :shock:

not as bad as it might sound ;)

when they updated pc, if u didnt know (i dont know EXACTLY how much u missed) with the high lvl lander you get 4 points per game. but games are 2 mins minimum. evens out kinda, but its faster than before

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Welcome back, hope you get all your goals done and have fun killing beasties.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

To be fair you got quite lucky, but not as lucky as me ^^

3 days after the bows came out, I went to dark beasts to see what all the fuzz was about and got 4 bows in a set of ppots :D

Anyway good luck with your goals and have fun with slayer :P

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Wild, Wild luck!! :shock: You are on a roll hope to see that dragon full helm on your head soon.

When I get back from my break be ready to do some killing at the god war dungeon. With the

luck you have we are sure to get some drops. I really want that Bando outfit. ::'

Oh... and just because you have your 2 bows does not mean you no longer have to kill dark beasts. :wink:

Lee I think you stole all my luck but so happy to see you enjoying the game again.

P.S. Remember 8:00 EST tonight. :-w

Huggles~~ <3:

queenvalerie.png

Congrats on the 2nd Bow :D

Update your Location :wink:

Hope to see you get the Visage next :P

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Heya =D I dont think you remember me, but I suicided for you and you got 4 axes and a warrior :P Id love to go DK's with you, but im dont think you trust+know me enough

Good luck with the Mith dragon hunting, you can always get 2 of those items on your shopping list there =D

Nice to see you back, see you around, and keep up that luck =D

Apcrump0.png

Of course I remember you, crump. You're on the half of my friends list I actually remember. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

LEE!!!! welcome back man! lol I read your blog and as soon and I logged on I ran into you Shey and Queen Val! lol gl on all the armours and weapons that your gonna need to get 2x of!! flippin godswords make d chain look like bones from a goblin!! :wall:

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Man your luck is amazing! I love reading your blog, hope you pull in 20 more bows! Oh and btw, if you wanna sell those lava staffs quick, make them mystic lavas and put in the Grand Exchange, they'll sell AMAZINGLY quick! :mrgreen:

Dragon drops:(18)

Barrow Drops: (21)

Obtained Attack Cape: ~6/14/07~

*Sigh* Why do all the rich people get all the good luck?

Good to see you back. :)

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009