LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

Leesters, you are like the ultimate tip.iter to me! I just got back on for the first time in a couple months myself and I was disapointed that I hadn't seen you online but then I googled your name just for fun and I saw this topic and W0000000000000000000T!!

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that gets hungry when I look at my friends list?

:anxious:

Hmm... * Looks at friends list*

I have a rock**, some oxide, a maple, some static, a horn, something from hell, a bear, so no.

**These words are part of actual player names

mememe513.png

Thanks everybody! Sorry I can't respond to each. Hehe.

But, especially thanks to DRUM who sung me Welcome Back Kotter. Its a TV show from the 70's. He must be older than I am. Hehe.

You would be surprised. But going on the fact that your better with the trivia then I am im gonna go with you must be older then I.

Afterall Like when I first posted it, I believe I said "[old 80's song] [/old 80's song]" I forgot that it was from a Tv show, muchless which decade it was from. :XD:

lol Anywho Good luck with the slayer, Ill keep checking in on ya, I love my slayer yes i do. <3:

~DRUM

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

While you are thining about all these dif kinds of food and merily (99% sure I spelt that wrong) you must remember to not burn your fish sticks. It could e disasterous. :boohoo:

Especially not at Dark Beasts or Mith Drags. Those things are WAY more dangerous than Gargoyles :shock:. I even died at Dark Beasts once due to not paying attention <.<.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Ha! A picture of a pasty! Love it!

I must not be hungry, because that looks like a burnt, mutated pot-pie.

Thanks for the pic! lol.

Yeah, it does, we don't have them up here in good old Canada :D

Elferin.png

Okay, now that we've given everyone time to get something to eat, I had had some progress in the game.

It's really neat playing on 99. When the last update hit, my lag there was insane. Everywhere really. So I played "best world" button and plagged through it. (I like the new word, its not a typo).

Logged on to 99, and attacked the slayer skill, which is usually a fairly solitary affair. But on 99 I always found instant friends on my trek to 89 slayer. It's so cool when you walk into a room and the guy knows your name.

I was finding all the tipit.ers. And in some instances, they came and found me.

I strap on the boots tight and prepare the long sled of 100k slayer experience. These next three days will be focused. I won't be idle, and usually hidden in some monster room.

Dagganoth task. Sigh. The Kings are calling me. More on that later. Anyway, I scrounge up 500 cannonballs by skipping the much needed and cherished smithing exp, and buy some. Lazy RS1 product. Hmph.

I show up, and dang... This is the fastest cannon room in the game. 30 cannonballs fires in seconds here. Some guy says "Nice!" "Neat idea." Must be very new. In the corner, I get the HYT that makes me a feel a little... weird. "Omg its leesters". I wince and smile. He says he reads my guides. I think to myself how far past the guide writing days are. I smile again, and respond to something but he leaves the area, so he probably thinks I"m rude. Great task. 4 snap seeds, some others, and a good chunk of fast exp. No more cannonballs.

Jellies is next. Very happy. Jellies always gives me a relaxing affect. They're easy to kill (wear dragonhides) and choke up clues. And most importantly, they're pretty fast exp. It's late, and I log-out in the Jelly room after a few put-me-sleep kills.

Logging in gets me to a pair of tipit.ers, as I get the "HYT Leesters!". This one is my favorite. Simple, jolly, and makes me go "Hey!". We chat around real nice for a great bit, and I'm hitting like crazy. Mowing through them, quite fun. One dude is desperate for a rune large, and looking for a story, I promised him a rune large drop before I finish my task. That story never wrote itself, meaning I lied to him, and I didn't get a clue either. Dang. More exp than I thought, though. Wow, I'm getting there. Having fun!

Fever Spiders?? Uck! Well, wait, they're instant death, and have decent hits. Another monster walk, but mindless training, and I am desperate for ranaars. They only drop one thing. Usually nothing. But once in a while a ranaar. I still consider trading them in. Too much effort. Just suck it up, noob, and take your task as designed.

Bam. 24 and dead. What? They have 24 hits? (I think that was the number) Oh man, I was hoping for at least 50. This is going to be slow. Oh well, just pound through them quick then. Finally one drops the herb. Even with the new monitor that does NOT look like a ranaar. The words don't lie. This herb is a Kwuarm. Bleah! Oh well.

After some hypnotizing mindless clicking, I get startled by my name being shouted. "Lee!" I go "Eep!" and say he scared me. He says HYT and welcome back, and then asks me where to get the thingamig for the whatchmacallit on this quest that I haven't done, or thought about, for years. I tell him to check the TipItathinger. And he sends himself on his way.

Now, the Kings start calling again. From far away. Soma and coordinate a duo attack on my PM. They want to go kinging badly. And I was the needed teammate. I did not want to King right now. No way. Slayer exp is too slow. I have to finish this level. I'll have one more huge level that I can take some breaks on.

But they escalated the attack plan. Being outflanked by multiple messages at once from both of them, I let them gather information on my position.

I was ambushed.

Soma and show up as I'm hawking my experience coming close to sparkle time, walk in the medium Kalphite room, and whack me with their rubber chickens. (Gosh dang it, why did I skip that event? NEVER EVER skip a holiday event. You can never get them back. The eternal blank spot in my costume chest will forever haunt me.)

They have come to great impressive lengths to get me to go to the Kings. They have planned to camp out by me (keeping me company was so cool) until I gave in.

Man. The Kings are calling hard.

I start to give in. Okay, well, geez, I have some good friends desperate to do something, and they need me to do it. And its not picking flax, thats for dang sure. Its fun. And its profitable. And I'm thinking about it, even though I have the lowest stock of food in my bank I have ever had. I think I had more food when I was level 17 running from a man, after the RS1 three-rounds of combat rule, hoping he doesn't three hit me. "3hitme" makes more sense if you know RS1.

I must fish. But they came all this way. I tell them I'll go. But I can't mage, because Rex's new moves turned the tables on me, and I don't wanna learn something new and break off the rust at the same time. I haven't been there in more than six months.

But I'm getting this level.... oh wait! Here it comes guys! And they line up and slug me with rubber chickens as I get the screen print!

i965895_89sl.jpg

Okay, I guess I'll King. Its really late. I tell them a short trip. And then no one wants to mage. And I'm turned off. I really must fish. But I already said I'd go. Soma sucks it up and says he'll mage, but I know he doesn't want to. I'm getting colder and colder real fast. I completely lame wagon it, and come up with some lame wagon excuse saying I let someone borrow my Guthans and Veracs. Can't go.

Soma laughs. He didn't buy it for one second. In fact the dude, pulled out the chat file archives, and freaking quoted me dead on. I never lend out my high dollar stuff. No matter how good the friend is. It guarantees never to lose a good item, or turn a friend into a betrayor. No exceptions. And I tell friends this when they ask to borrow something.

He must have asked at one time, because he called me on it, by pulling out a verbatim conversation I had with him probably a year ago on the subject.

I come up with some more lame wagon (and you know you're a Tipiter when you actually replace "wagon" for "a$$" in all instances when you write) excuse about it was a super special friend, and he just is the cool friend that he is and tells me its okay, he can tell I'm not in the mood. Maybe another time. And smiles.

So I give him a lame wagon promise to go soon, and take my lame wagon to the fishing guild. There I meditate on my humbling honesty lesson......

And lookie here!

i965908_88cook.jpg

And then here!

i965921_85fish.jpg

And woot! Three levels in one night! And now, I shall continue to prepare for the level 90 slayer.

500k experience to go.

One last tour forever. (Until they have a 95 slayer monster, which I doubt will ever come)

I need cannonballs. With 9 levels of smithing to do to get to 80, I'll be scrounging ever smithing exp I can get. Every genie now goes on smithing. All quest lamps. Everything I can get. Why? EXP IS FREAKIN SLOW! Dang. I hate it.

I need pray pots for the new prayer.

I need to do the quest so I can get the new prayer.

I shall make myself a killing machine. And now, back to the fishing. I must stock up.

And please oh please... give me a big fish for the house.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

wen ever u wana go dks i can mage, i like mageing!

i never turn it down if i have the time/supplies

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

wen ever u wana go dks i can mage, i like mageing!

i never turn it down if i have the time/supplies

See? The Kings just keep on calling! No no... Must slay... Okay, next Dag task then. lol.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

DK!

Don't know if you remember, but shortly before you had your break, I suicided for you, and you got 3 axes and a warrior.

May we see a bank pic, as you said you'd give one once you'd finished duping your bank again?

Apcrump0.png

DK!

Don't know if you remember, but shortly before you had your break, I suicided for you, and you got 3 axes and a warrior.

May we see a bank pic, as you said you'd give one once you'd finished duping your bank again?

Actually, that magical trip had 4 axes and a warrior. And I was barely half way through my supplies. They just kept dropping. It was amazing. Ah.... the beauty of it.

And the Kings keep calling. :ohnoes:

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

Phew. A long read, but it was worth it, really. I love reading your stories.. 3 Hit ftw! RSC was awesome..

Good luck on getting 90 Slayer, see you haven't gotten too distracted yet.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

DK!

Actually, that magical trip had 4 axes and a warrior. And I was barely half way through my supplies. They just kept dropping. It was amazing. Ah.... the beauty of it.

Lol i still remember you showed me all the loot. You were pretty excited that day :P

Anyway welcome back 8-)

Phew. A long read, but it was worth it, really. I love reading your stories.. 3 Hit ftw! RSC was awesome..

Good luck on getting 90 Slayer, see you haven't gotten too distracted yet.

Not too distracted yet. I did alot of fishing, and even made some tuna potatoes. I really must have cannonballs for the tasks that need it, and I don't wanna waste money on it. Temple Trekking sounds better than mining coal. And hopefully the lumberjacks will think I'm okay.

Thanks. :)

Hey Lee! You can add me if you'd like, I dont mind maging on DK trips if I have the time.

And the Kings keep calling and calling. :-s

Thanks Fastforce. This thread is a DKer magnet. Hehe. Nice blog, amigo.

Off to do some trekking!

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

[hide=A picture of pasty]pastymr4.jpg

Looks Scrumptious tbh. 8-)

[/hide]

[hide=A picture of pasty]14l1op2.jpg

This is what a true Pasty looks like~ <3:

5l1il7.gif[/hide]

Only real men love them ~ :-# :lol: Absolute Michigan food.

Wait that is pasty? What's in the filling?

Food that looks like that externally I call it "curry puff" in Singapore, sounds better than pasty at least. :XD:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

DK!

4?!?!?!? oO

Apcrump0.png

Jellies is next. Very happy. Jellies always gives me a relaxing affect. They're easy to kill (wear dragonhides) and choke up clues. And most importantly, they're pretty fast exp. It's late, and I log-out in the Jelly room after a few put-me-sleep kills.

Logging in gets me to a pair of tipit.ers, as I get the "HYT Leesters!". This one is my favorite. Simple, jolly, and makes me go "Hey!". We chat around real nice for a great bit, and I'm hitting like crazy. Mowing through them, quite fun. One dude is desperate for a rune large, and looking for a story, I promised him a rune large drop before I finish my task. That story never wrote itself, meaning I lied to him, and I didn't get a clue either. Dang. More exp than I thought, though. Wow, I'm getting there. Having fun!

I was one of the Hyters!

Not the Rune Large Enthusiast though. :-s

I got to admit your blog is pretty interesting to read unlike most others. Very nice indeed. :shock:

Costantino.png

you will never get that Kalphite queen head, i tell you!

(important bulletin: this post may of taken several months to send to Leesters)

Woah, this thread attracts DKers AND TIFers from a few genarations ago :shock:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

What's your method of temple trekking? I'm trying to get the full lumberjack too, but I've been stuck at 5 boots for five days now. I take the yellow caped people with the hardest route so the rewards are good, and I wear my prayer-beast equipment because I don't want to risk anything. I believe that I use less cash in prayer potions than I would use on food if I didn't pray.

It's weird that there aren't many temple trekking guides out there, even when the rewards were boosted and many people try to get the lumberjack clothes. :-k