LEESTERS REBORN - Lost in Albion - Last page.

14l1op2.jpg

This is what a true Pasty looks like~ <3:

5l1il7.gif

Only real men love them ~ :-# :lol: Absolute Michigan food.

It is not a donut or a patty :wall: OMG!!! Lee you crack me up thinking it was a ketchup filled donut. Even Arnold loves them. :thumbsup:

Stay away from the donuts tonight and get a slaying you goober. :-#

Hmmm still trying to figure out what the heck is a bear claw donut is.. :-k

queenvalerie.png

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! A picture of a pasty! Love it!

I must not be hungry, because that looks like a burnt, mutated pot-pie.

Thanks for the pic! lol.

+1. Lol. If you're ever in the mood to Barrow, add me, I'm a hardcore Barrower, almost 3k runs done. (And only 115m made. *sobs* )

Good luck on leveling!!!

~Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Egads, I live all the way over in Australia and even I know what a Pasty is!!!

Actually, I'm not all that keen on them myself, but we make a Spinach and Ricotta Pasty here that is to die for!! <3:

And Val what are you guys doing talking about food so soon after Lee's return, sheesh woman! Thought you would still be in your second honemoon phase! :XD:

One word! Pancakes! :wink:

Edit: now Oreo is hungry! :shock:

shey.png

I thought you have been back for some time now? Are you just going public now or am I mistaken?

Anyway, good to see your blog again and run into the occasional green dot at miths and edge.

Using Ruby bolts for the first half, and diamond bolts for under half hitpoints.

Hmm, sounds familiar :-k ....almost like I said it before :wink:

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

I didn't know about pasties until I read Lee's post. I also thought Val was talking about pastries at first :lol:. It looks pretty good.

I have got to get me one of these.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

(image of mutated pot pie)

This is what a true Pasty looks like~

(image of Arnie being pasty lover)

Only real men love them ~ Absolute Michigan food.

It is not a donut or a patty OMG!!! Lee you crack me up thinking it was a ketchup filled donut. Even Arnold loves them. :thumbsup:

Stay away from the donuts tonight and get a slaying you goober.

Hmmm still trying to figure out what the heck is a bear claw donut is.. :-k

Lol. My apologies for calling your ... kebab.... a mutated pot pie. But, I shall continue to do so, because its just too dang funny.

And ketchup filled donuts is mighty funny too. lol. Hun, I was well aware that they didn't ship them full of ketchup! You gooblet. lol.

And I don't wanna hear anything from you about being ignorant about MPP's. (mutated pot pies. lmao) if you don't know what a bear claw is.

Who's hungry? lol.

Egads, I live all the way over in Australia and even I know what a Pasty is!!!

Actually, I'm not all that keen on them myself, but we make a Spinach and Ricotta Pasty here that is to die for!! <3:

And Val what are you guys doing talking about food so soon after Lee's return, sheesh woman! Thought you would still be in your second honemoon phase! :XD:

One word! Pancakes! :wink:

Edit: now Oreo is hungry! :shock:

Bah! How could you know what a pasty is all the way over there? Hmph.

I was talking to Oreo too. Hehe. Find the peanut butter?

And if we're ordering pancakes, I'll take extra strawberry sauce and whip cream. :) Well, thats more of a waffle thing, so you can just put that on the side. And if I forget the pancakes when I pick up the whip cream, don't disturb, please.

I thought you have been back for some time now? Are you just going public now or am I mistaken?

Anyway, good to see your blog again and run into the occasional green dot at miths and edge.

Using Ruby bolts for the first half, and diamond bolts for under half hitpoints.

Hmm, sounds familiar ....almost like I said it before :wink:

And yeah, anyone on the list knows I've been playing again for a few weeks. It took that long to fully evolve being hooked again. Good seeing you around too.

Funny, I had a convo with someone tonight that told me how to kill miths. Hehe. Funny how he said ruby and diamond bolts, with melee distance. Since he admitted he never even killed one, I think its unanimous and common knowledge the best way to kill these are. (Cannons don't work there. Gugge tried it.)

Are you going straight for 90 Slayer, or working many skills at once?

Omg, stay on topic, will you? Oh wait.... 8-)

Yeah, pasties aside, I'm working slayer until I get 90. But I'll be breaking it up with trips to Mith Dragons, money making ventures, and Temple Trekking. But since those aren't skills, technically...

i saw you in edge tried to hyt you but you didnt seem to respond -.-

Sorry. :( Its hard reading the chat in Edge bank. And if I have my head in the bank, you could pummel me with a rubber chicken, and I'd never know.

I try to HYT everyone back when I hear it.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Am I the only one that gets hungry when I look at my friends list?

:anxious:

lol

random tbh?

OT. if you ever need a to go dks with a team, i can come, or suicide if u need

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

you people need to go to the middle east to get some real pastry's trust me Arabic food owns

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

good to see ur back Leesters.. you probably wont know me (in fact you don't) as I am a 'lurker' on these forums. Any how, good luck with it all mate.

By the way, going slightly off topic here, what is tip.its new home world, since world 99 is the new PC world?

loggy1.png

Am I the only one that gets hungry when I look at my friends list?

:anxious:

Don't eat the Goats! :uhh:

Also, I thought she was talking about a pastry when I read that as well. :XD:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

good to see ur back Leesters.. you probably wont know me (in fact you don't) as I am a 'lurker' on these forums. Any how, good luck with it all mate.

By the way, going slightly off topic here, what is tip.its new home world, since world 99 is the new PC world?

didn't all the pcers clear outa world 99 and go to 144?

on-topic(kinda)is it just me or do pasties kinda look like clams?

Don't Click This

ironmfmcape,dominator428.gif

774th to 99 hunting on July 16th 2007