Am I misunderstanding or... Did we just get a... Oh boy

EugenyG

I really don't see the point of p2p people complaining about this, it makes no difference to them as they'll be using it on a p2p world whether the party room is on f2p space or p2p space, where no f2p person can bother them. The only thing that p2p can really and honestly complain about is the longer walk from the bank.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a member

a few words....

we are spoilt.

F2P are grateful for what they get

P2p seem to be offended. which makes me stumped :-k

F2p deserve an update now and then.

'Nuff said.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

yeah...im kind of confused about how there are all these people complaining about this, when it makes absolutly no difference for most of them, and then turning around and saying "zomg!! maybe now the ftp noobs will stop complaining." hypocritical much?

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

I'm thinking moving the Party Room to Falador was a compromise. See, in one corner we have f2p'ers begging, screaming, begging, chanting, begging, whining and begging for an update, then in our corner we have a new quest which requires a courtroom in Seers'. So Jagex gives RuneScape a win-win situation, f2p'ers can quit whining and go pee their pants at the sight of an update which may make them rich (relatively..) and we have our new quest, new prayers, and the large party room isn't obstructing the path between the flax field and Seers'.

I understand why we members don't like f2p people. MOST f2pers think they should be given the equal that we do, and they beg. They even use excuses that the ads make money, the ads are making the money to compromise for giving people a free game. Also the worlds are terrible, no offense.

i dont see why people keep saying all ftpers keep whining for new updates. ive never asked for one, and i dont know anyone who has. that sticky about ftp updates is mainly about more bank space, which i think we should get, but again, if we dont, ok, idc. you are exactly the kind of member i dislike the most. you think just because you are a member you're so much better then ftp, and that all ftp are noobs that just whine for more updates. personally, i think its nice we got an update, but its not one that i really care about or would have wanted, and the only people there are the people that are checking it out(like me), and newbs who want some easy money(i.e, the beggars). i seriously doubt ANY ftpers think they should have the same things as members. yes, some of them say "zomg, we make money though ads, we should have dragon!!!", or something like that, but most people dont, and alomst all the people who are for ftp updates just want little things, such as more bank space, wildy capes, or 99 skill capes, all of which are not very unreasonable.

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

i dont see why people keep saying all ftpers keep whining for new updates. ive never asked for one, and i dont know anyone who has. that sticky about ftp updates is mainly about more bank space, which i think we should get, but again, if we dont, ok, idc. you are exactly the kind of member i dislike the most. you think just because you are a member you're so much better then ftp, and that all ftp are noobs that just whine for more updates. personally, i think its nice we got an update, but its not one that i really care about or would have wanted, and the only people there are the people that are checking it out(like me), and newbs who want some easy money(i.e, the beggars). i seriously doubt ANY ftpers think they should have the same things as members. yes, some of them say "zomg, we make money though ads, we should have dragon!!!", or something like that, but most people dont, and alomst all the people who are for ftp updates just want little things, such as more bank space, wildy capes, or 99 skill capes, all of which are not very unreasonable.

he never said anywhere that p2pers are greater than f2pers, he's saying that people who don't actually contribute to the makers of the game don't deserve any updates unless it's beneficial for the people who do contribute, or it somehow makes the game easier to run. as for people asking for updates, apparently you have your chat off constantly. in all the parks in front of castles and in banks, i usually see p2pers are nerds, or wtf? why don't we have members stuff? it sickens me to think that someone think just because they play the game means they get all the features. now, don't flame me for this, but if you loook at it comparing it to other games, f2p is a demo. in demos for video games, you get about 1-2 hours of gameplay, and very few features. in f2p, comparatively, you get very few features, no access to most updates, and you don't have to pay, plus about a months worth of gameplay, if you don't try to max out, which is worthless because you can't publically prove it, and hardly anybody trys, just like demos. full video games, you pay for it, and you get all the features, and, with games like oblivion, access to updates free or little cost plus, if you get your money's worth, you get 40+ hours of gameplay. membership gives you updates, all features, about 1000+ hours of gameplay, and more. so thinking about it that way, f2p is a demo, and is fitting with those few updates and features. i went a little off topic here, but you get the idea when i say that most f2pers don't know what they're talking about. the few f2pers that are good people, they're sometimes better friends than you can meet on members, simply because they have to deal with all those idiots that p2p has very few of.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

well i dont know about people asking for updates ingame, as im almost never in the cities, but i think that most of that would be noobs, and there are alot more people in ftp than just those people. however, i dont agree with you saying ftp has almost no features or gameplay, i think for a demo, it is very indepth. but im not really sure what your point was there, except that ftp isnt gaurentted(cant spell) updates, but i agree with you there. btw, while he didnt actually come out and say that p2p are better, he says "we have f2p'ers begging, screaming, begging, chanting, begging, whining and begging for an update" and like i said, i know think most ftpers dont do that, and then he says "So Jagex gives RuneScape a win-win situation, f2p'ers can quit whining and go pee their pants at the sight of an update which may make them rich (relatively..)". how is that not saying ftpers are immature little kids, which would make the p2pers the older, more mature people. so im going to bed now, ill argue with you more tomrrow. byez byez. :) (and i still wub you all)

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

awesome, we have a party room now!

as an added bonus, that arrogant woman was evicted!

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

"OMG LUK I GT A FREEE BRNZ MED IN TEH DROP PARTEY CHEST HAHA NOOB U CNT EVN WHERE DIS LOL"

Nobody cares about F2P, only the people who want their ads shown.

To be honest, it's about time F2P got nuked...

EDIT: P.S. - Offense intended. :wink:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I don't mind that f2p gets updates, as long as they arn't as good as member updates. You have to remember that f2p is supported by the adds, so they do help "pay" for the game, just not out of their pockets. The party room is a good update for F2p cause it never really made an impact in the members servers, so free players will use it to its full advantage.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

"OMG LUK I GT A FREEE BRNZ MED IN TEH DROP PARTEY CHEST HAHA NOOB U CNT EVN WHERE DIS LOL"

What if you lost your membership the day before the nuke fell?

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

the only reason f2p dosent rant as much is because they have no were to rant lol - p2p all the way personly am glad that stupid room has moved from seers only because i dont want such a noob magnet in p2p area belive me if we gave f2p access to the forums there would be 10000 times as many rants

he would renew his membership smart one -.-

he would renew his membership smart one -.-

how long does that take?