Good WII Games

sycosis5

Ok first of all i know my avatar sais im a ps2 fanboy but ive recently realised that the ps3 is going to suck big time so ive decided to get a wii.

So what are the good wii games? i can think of about 4 so far Harry potter 5,resident evil 4,resident evil umbrella chronicles and twilight princess.

SO anyone know of any others?

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

Metroid prime 3: corruption is out on the 27th of this month, that looks good. same with Super mario galaxy, set for later this year, plus smash bros melee in December.

Doesnt have a wide of a variety like 360, but there are some staple games for the wii.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Metroid prime 3: corruption is out on the 27th of this month, that looks good. same with Super mario galaxy, set for later this year, plus smash bros melee in December.

Doesnt have a wide of a variety like 360, but there are some staple games for the wii.

That pretty much sums up what I'm looking forward too. Where as a 360 or Ps3 I have a crap load of games I would be looking forward too.

Basically all the games mentioned so far are the only note worthy ones, the Wii is nothing more then a novelty. :-w

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

That pretty much sums up what I'm looking forward too. Where as a 360 or Ps3 I have a crap load of games I would be looking forward too.

Basically all the games mentioned so far are the only note worthy ones, the Wii is nothing more then a novelty. :-w

Well the Wii isnt exactly a single player system, so finding any good games, generally means you are wanting to play multiplayer. The ones i listed are the only good single player games really.

If you have the choice between wii and 360, buy a 360, unless you have a lot of friends over alot, then you shouldn't have a problem.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Well the Wii isnt exactly a single player system, so finding any good games, generally means you are wanting to play multiplayer. The ones i listed are the only good single player games really.

If you have the choice between wii and 360, buy a 360, unless you have a lot of friends over alot, then you shouldn't have a problem.

Heh, that made me think of something. The Wii is generally noted for being a cheap system, but the fact that it will cost another 100+ dollars to get the controllers + nunchuks seems to go un noticed. So for multiplayer(which as you say is the main purpose of the Wii) it would be probably cheaper too just buy a 360.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

*cough super smash brothers brawl *cough

Anyway all the good games that are out and are comming out seem to have been said already. Oh except you should get Wii play. :wink:

prospektssigza4.jpg

only get a wii if you know lots of people and have a big room

Sorry but thats some awful advice.

I am the owner of a Wii and I do not regret buying it at all. There are such a variety of games on there and plenty more to come which makes it so under-rated. You do not need a big room or to know lots of people to fully enjoy the Wii. As mentioned above, there are 3 key games coming out during the end of 2007 and early 2008. These are Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy. Prime and Galaxy are 1 player and so will be suited to you. Currently on the market you can get other single player games like Zelda Twilight Princess & Red Steel (which also offers a small multiplayer) As well as these games there are the likes of Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wario Ware, soon to be Fifa 08 & Wii Fit which will please single player and multiplayer.

The only game so far where I've needed to stand up to play the Wii is for Wii Sports. And it feels great to be swinging the remote like its a tennis racket. But you dont have to do that if you dont want to, a slight shake of the remote will still trigger a hit.

Don't forget that there are a whole back catelog of amazing GameCube games which will be cheap in stores. I highly recommend Super Mario Sunshine, Melee, and many more.

As well as the games on the Wii, you can fully surf the internet on your TV, check the news & weather, create your own Miis and send messages to your friends and family through the WiiConnect24. If that's not enough you can buy at low costs retro games through the Wii Shop Channel called the Virtual Console. These have a selection of games from several different platforms for you to play, examples are Super Mario 64, the original Zelda & Sonic and more.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

only get a wii if you know lots of people and have a big room

Potter is right, I play in a fairly medium-sized room, and I can play it fine, with all of my friends. Pretty untrue statement.

By the way, I keep getting confused with the title, its Wii, not WII. First time I saw it I though you meant WWII, but you forgot the other W..... :oops:

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

before you buy harry potter 5; let me spare you your money - DONT BUY IT!!! it got horrible reviews, and like all movie licensed games, it was rushed and half-assed.

anyway some good wii games are

metroid prime 3

super mario galaxy

raving rabbids

red steel

smash bros brawl

and as for the backwards compaibility...

soul calibur 2

rouge squad series (star wars)

smash bros melee

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

before you buy harry potter 5; let me spare you your money - DONT BUY IT!!! it got horrible reviews, and like all movie licensed games, it was rushed and half-assed.

anyway some good wii games are

metroid prime 3

super mario galaxy

raving rabbids

red steel

smash bros brawl

and as for the backwards compaibility...

soul calibur 2

rouge squad series (star wars)

smash bros melee

^^ Don't forget the future soul calibur legends, that'll be awesome.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

What's so bad about the PS3 apart from the big price tag?

It has no good games. :shame:

Ye, some good games are Zelda Twilight Princess, Wario Ware - Smooth Moves, Call of Duty. Mario Galaxy will be one to get in the future.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

LoZ: TP and Super Paper Mario are great games, Warioware Smooth Moves is fun too.

And some games that are coming out for the Wii are Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime Three, Soul Calibur Legends, and the RE games you mentioned.