Change Back the New "swing" When Mining (new pics!!)

unorclan

The New Swing

Have you gone mining lately and seen when you swing your pickaxe it does some stupid swing as you hit the rock?

I feel embaressed to go mining now cause it makes me look like an idiot.

mining.jpgmining2.jpg

Does this guy look like he is having issues in the brain to you?

What is he trying to do? Smash the poor rock to the center of the earth? -he must think its his mum

I Say Change it back to the old swing!

emotion looks corny as hell.

All say - AGREED!

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree. It seems that because they felt the sound was a hair off they needed to change it? BAH! I say! Change it back.

And honestly I think the new swing makes you take longer to get the actual ore because you have to go "through" the swing before you can get the ore, whereas the old swing was faster causing you to get the ore faster.. :-s

im retired from runescape but i check for decent pdates now and again anyway. when i heard they changed the way my favorite skill looked i hoped for the best and tried it. it makes me look like a freakin drunk with a pic axe! plus im pretty sure its slower the new way.

change it back!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Actually When I'm mining iron ore my pick just taps the rock and I get the ore - No full animation or anything. :-k

I agree I'm 81 mining and I just 1 hit iron, now granite is another story :wall:

lol ur immature...there is such things as animals that can reproduce solo...lol ..maybe u should listen in science class more :-P

d3m0pi11.png

d3m0pi11.png

i've gotten WAY more support here than I expected....but anyways - I am dead serious about this, I HATE that swing...it looks like the dude is retarted or something

Lol.

I think I'm the only one that thinks it's better... It's more realistic as you pull the ore towards you then mine it out.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I saw it briefly before my retirement... In reality, people don't swing a pickaxe like it's a 2 ton anvil. They really ought to tweak it's dramatic motions a bit.. Just have the character standing, swing it from behind his shoulder, hit the rock, quickly heft it back up (not do a full spin up and over), and swing again. :P

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I saw it briefly before my retirement... In reality, people don't swing a pickaxe like it's a 2 ton anvil. They really ought to tweak it's dramatic motions a bit.. Just have the character standing, swing it from behind his shoulder, hit the rock, quickly heft it back up (not do a full spin up and over), and swing again. :P

preach on!

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

I agree I think it takes longer to get the ores now. I spent a lot of time mining (lvl 74) but i dont bother so much now cos of this new emote.

OK the old way sound and motion did not quite synch but it deinately was quicker. Can't see Jagex bothering to do much about this, even though most people I talk to in game seem to agree.

ROFL at the new swing.. first time i saw it lol

yes old one please

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

preach on!

and dont stop

it's stupid, i hated it since i fist saw someone do it, i sure hope they change it :pray: :pray: :pray:

yewbotssmallqu7.png

siggy6yx3.png