Favorite Video Game Soundtrack?

wakka102

Whats you're favorite soundtrack that you've heard in a game. Basically the music that is playing during the game. My favorite is probably from the OLD Quake 2 game. It came free with my OLD PC and I beat the game all the way through and it has some of the coolest music. The majority of it was written by "Sonic Mayhem" which is a non-vocal band that records music for videos and that song of thing. if you get the chance, look up the song "quad machine" on youtube.

My other favorite would have to be the Goldeneye for N64. I really enjoyed that game, played it through several times, and still think that the soundtrack for the levels was better than any of the later bond games. The music always seemed to fit the mood perfectly.

Whats you're favorite soundtracks?

You are repeating this thread...

Ya, this post has been done. Well, I guess...It's a variety for me...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

All EA Sports games usually have good soundtracks. My favorite was Madden 06 because it had an Audioslave song that hadn't even come out on a cd yet and Wolfmother before anybody knew about them (excluding Austrailia)

NFS games aren't bad either.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

GTA: Vice City. How can you not love those classics. :D

And Super Smash Bros series. I like how they remake or mix the songs each time. However i preferred the Melee stuff to this new stuff which is coming out....

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams. For me, it was hauntingly beautiful...

Unfortunately, the only way to get it is through an import version, which is about 50 dollars. :shock:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Half life 1 and 2.

They always managed to play the songs at the right time, one of the few FPS games I always had music on for.

Second to that probably Chrono Trigger.

Besides GTA: VC (How can you not love that music)..probably Morrowind. One of the Reasons I play these 2 games is to hear their excellent music as I am gunning down thousands of party-goers at the malibu or trekking through the Foyada to get to the north...they both fit perfectly.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Halo 2 hands down best in game music ever. the music sets the tone always and makes you feel part of the game.

oh and also doom haha that music is just nostalgic beyond belief to me i used to have just the music on my computer

kirby-sig.gif

Whats you're favorite soundtrack that you've heard in a game. Basically the music that is playing during the game. My favorite is probably from the OLD Quake 2 game. It came free with my OLD PC and I beat the game all the way through and it has some of the coolest music. The majority of it was written by "Sonic Mayhem" which is a non-vocal band that records music for videos and that song of thing. if you get the chance, look up the song "quad machine" on youtube.

My other favorite would have to be the Goldeneye for N64. I really enjoyed that game, played it through several times, and still think that the soundtrack for the levels was better than any of the later bond games. The music always seemed to fit the mood perfectly.

Whats you're favorite soundtracks?

For some odd reason, I just noticed that I have both Quake 2 and The Reckoning mission pack. What're the odds?

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR