A Twist on Suggestions

Packer15

You've probably all posted suggestions you wanted to see added to Runescape, but this post is going to be all about what you don't want to see added to Runescape, be they legitimate that may actually be added, or just crazy ideas that will never happen but you definitely would not want to see added. Also post any things that are now part of Runescape that you would like to take away, and I'm sure we won't get any repeated more than once (cough) wildy ditch (cough). So post away but lets keep it PG. :shame:

Maybe PG-13 :-k

"Nothing in life is permanent, not even our troubles."-Charlie Chaplin.

userbarunorbv1.png

The wilderness Ditch is only there to prevent luring.

Any way on-topic, I would hate to see how mini games will be changed. Why can't they be left alone?! *expect for pc its better that way :D*

Things I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want to see:

Uber melee weapons without compensation for mages.

Increased graphics/updates causing lag.

Things I want removed:

4 specs on the DDS ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ reduce it to 3 or 2 just for S&G ;)

All bots ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ahhhhh that feels better.

Then all randoms!

Then remove the scammers/auto-typers ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ the peace and quiet, just imagine.

Then remove the ability to pj/tag in non-multi wilderness.

Now remove the ditch :)

RS would be a much better place if those things were removed, at least for a few days anyway til the bots came back.

i have to say this thread had potential somewhat but it seems people have turned it into a rant.

i dunno really, perhaps i understand my insignificance to the world and really think anything that is decided is for the best, perhaps it is ignorantly following judgements but i wont change things. and so far, with runescape, i have yet to see a change that like severely effected me in a negative way.

anyway, im better at thinking of things i would like and how to compensate ofr them instead of thinking of things that could ruin my fun. so i guess

i anti-suggest any weapon nerfing 1 year post release.

Any sort of real world trading that is allowed by jagex.

That is, I don't want to see a thing where THEY sell gold :o

Thins I would hate: The Knowledge base.... Yeah, I don't like it. It's really good, but it means EVERYTHING is known by players a day or two after update.. :x

Something I would hate+love all at once: A game reset, with a couple of huge updates and stuff. That would be fun, but also annoying :| Still, playing where everyone is level 3!!! ^_^

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014