Man banned from talking to women

Bubsa

:shock: :shock: All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHA!

How can you actually give a punishment like that? I think its hilarious lol and totally impractical. There is NO WAY they can enforce a punishment like that. It's not like a cop on the side of the road is going to see him talking to a woman and go interrogate him for talking to her :-s . This is so stupid yet so funny :lol: .

i think it's more of, if he gets another complaint against him, then he goes to jail, type of punishment

Worth saying again. It's more likely to be an insurance that should he do something like this ever again, there'll be an additional charge to add to his name, allowing the judical system to punish him more harshly. Enforcing it as such isn't really the objective.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Off-Topic though, does anyone know how that law suit by the judge against the dry cleaning company is coming along?
I remember reading abit ago that the dry cleaners won. I was gonna post it on the thread that someone had made about it on here but i couldn't find it.
iteme3721.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Man, that IS pretty funny. This has made my day! To think I found such a classy thread just looking for some of bubsa's music! I guess it is a bit of a stupid punishment, but it might actually work, I mean I'm not saying what he did was ok, but how serious was it really? Better than wasting a cell with him for a few months. I just hope they took away his bike.

Junkieman608.png

If they really thought he was a danger he'd be in prison. I suppose this could be so if any whiff of an "assault" on a woman is heard of they can throw him in prison. Having said this i have no idea how the police are meant to stop him all the time, its not practical but its a sort of "dont try it again or we'll have you in prison for a long time".

Haha, oh man I can just picture the judges face when he read the papers for that case...

But how will they enforce that kind of order? It's ridiculous, they should just make him wear a t-shirt that says "Prone to fondling" when around women.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

You have to admit those jogging bottoms need grabbing 8-)

:XD: In all honesty he got what he deserved

A friend to all is a friend to none.

But how will they enforce that kind of order? It's ridiculous, they should just make him wear a t-shirt that says "Prone to fondling" when around women.

What, and that's supposed to make him stand out as a more credible threat than other males?

BBC Source

Now, it's right he was punished for what he did, it was totally unacceptable. But does anyone else see the punishment as impractical, archaic and, in all honesty, very, very funny?

Don't talk to me, have you forgot what happened 2 years ago? :shame:

Breaking your probation already! :XD:

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

What i see happening.

Woman: excuse me sir, do you have the time?

Man: *flails hands*

Woman: Sir.. all i want is the time :-s

Man: CANT TALK CANT TALK BAD BAD BLAUH *runs away*

XD Lulz0r ftw.

That's rediculous..probably the worst punishment ever, if you're gonna hand out a punishment at least choose it yourself rather than letting your 8 year old son choose it...who ever thought it up is a complete idiot.

And as for some of the stuff some people have said, jail for 2 years? for squeezing someone. Sorry but law enforcement is getting stupid, people get community service for stealing, yet this guy cant talk to women for 5 years..for squeezing some women...what the hell.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Haha, oh man I can just picture the judges face when he read the papers for that case...

People these days wear shirts with texts like "serial killer" so nobody would take it as more than a joke :lol: