Captain Planet! Man, I miss that show.

The Real ET

Okay first, off if someone is reading this and you don't know who Captain Planet is then you are missing out. I won't assume anything about your age as you may just not watch a lot of television, but you can click here and see the best superhero ever to grace my television screen.

Seriously, what happened to Captain Planet? It was the most politically correct show I've ever seen with main characters from all around the world and the leader of the group being from Africa. Not only that, but it sent good ecological lessons that are very useful in this day and age for our youth.

Also, there are somethings I've never understood:

From the opening credits, how does the power of heart help you out of a burning forest?

Did Wheeler and Linka ever get it on?

Why did the villains never go to jail?

If you want to watch them, I broke my anti-YouTube ban to look up:

with the best theme song ever.

&

The Opening Credits with burning forests and odd looking villains.

And from nerdattack16's findings there's something weird, but related with Ted Turner...

Finally, there's this hilarious comic from VG Cats.

Talk as you wish.

Remember, helping our planet is the thing to do and the power is yours!

Big thank you to dutycalls5609 (sorry about that) who gave me this link where you can watch almost every episode. :thumbsup:

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Captain Planet was pure genius. I wanted one of those rings for the longest time so finally one day my mom took me to wendy's or some burger joint like that and I got a Captain Planet action figure and ring FTW!!!

Im suprised Al Gore isnt trying to bring him back in this time of need.

Or is he?

111-1.jpg

Lol I remember that show. It was on the Timmy Mallett show in the UK on CITV a loooooooooooong time ago when I was a kid. They don't make cartoons like they used to.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I can honestly say that everyone in the world hated 'Heart'. God, what a pain.
Exactly, I mean they didn't even make a cute girl like the wind person use it

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

CAPTAIN PLANET

HE'S A HERO

GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO

I loved that show. It sucks that the movie never got made.

Oh, and for laughs, here's what Uncyclopedia has to say about Captain Planet: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Captain_Planet

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

I get the feeling ive posted this before but...

Loved that show. I was young and I kinda got the picture of helping the environment out. It's pure genious, I say bring it back to the new generation.

that might work if you re make it with 3-d graphics and put it on MTV instead of cartoonnetwork :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Loved that show. I was young and I kinda got the picture of helping the environment out. It's pure genious, I say bring it back to the new generation.

that might work if you re make it with 3-d graphics and put it on MTV instead of cartoonnetwork :wall:

Why 3d CG? I happen to think that most CG cartoons looks crap.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Yea that's a funny [wagon] vid. 'wtf kind of power is heart' :rofl: :D

I personally liked the bad guys better then the good guys they just seemed so much cooler, like that bad version of captain planet just so cool back in the day :thumbsup:

I liked when they had fights with each other. ::'

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

There was an episode once where some evil person gave them power glove type things which were more powerful than the rungs but didn't summon Captain Planet.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I've just seen all the youtube links here. They bring back some memories. Like everyone else, I also hated 'Heart'. I never understood how a heart had anything to do with the envirnment.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

ROFL at the the earth,fire, wind, water...... FIRE

lighviolet1lk4.jpg