damn popups!!!!

these damn things keep on getting apst all 3 of my blackers.. if im on myspace ytping and i hit backspaec a popup comes up adn it sends tip.it back one page is so [cabbage] annoying(i self censored for ya). plz do soemthing.. its not my computer casue i got 3 days ago

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

these damn things

These damn things also allow you to post, view the forums, use the site content as well.

I'd suggest changing whatever it is that makes you go back one page. Sicne the 'back one page' hotkey is your backspace button, I'd change it?

Just because you got a new computer, doesn't mean it isn't you. W/e programs your running to block pop-ups probably isn't work...I don't even know if your allowed to block them.

How would a Pop-Up, pop up, when your on MySpace anyhow?

I don't have a blocker turned on , and I don't get them...

:|

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

• 2 weeks later...

I think your form of pop up spammers probably resulted from some other malware you got from other websites, not tip.it.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I think your form of pop up spammers probably resulted from some other malware you got from other websites, not tip.it.

Yes, one MAJOR reason i had to get a new computer, my last one was so messed up with malware, and other things, i got pop-ups with basically every click. scan with a malware/spyware remover, and see what comes up. Also make sure its updated.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Yea, this happens to me on the two outta four computers I have. Sure it gets annoying, but what would you rather have, pops up or Tip.it. I'm 90% sure that the pop ups help pay for the cost of the forum.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge