How much Richer would you be?

Guest Kickpointy

i would say around 1-1,5m since i played for around 5 years with 2 years break woot i started in 2000 :XD:

Same!!! :o :)

OT: I would be around 500k richer or so, since I pick up some gold drops, but not all :|

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I pick most of them up, I'm concious about any money left on the ground. :anxious:

Though I only pick it up if it looks more than 99gp and I also leave saphires on the ground.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

10m probs i would have( yes i have had that many randoms and monsters etc) but oh well...you win some you lose some :D

:^o

from 1 - 87 hp which is your level, you would have to 42k dagganoths. each of which would need to drop and average of 238gp.

i mean you could have a stupid amount of MoM etc but i think 10m is slightly unbelievable

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Difficult to say, but I'm sure I'd have at least a few million more than I have now given the sheer number of monsters I've killed.

However, the time wasted picking up a few coins at a time, might actually have a detrimental effect on my income. If I factored in the time required to collect those items, I might not be better off after all.

Harrington.gif