A new rather scummy lure.

O_M_G_Guasto

All I can say is blame the idiot who fell for it... I usually have no pity for people who get lured/scammed... It's their fault that they were gullible enough to fall for it in the first place... Honestly, who the hell in their right mind would believe "Follow me into Tzhaar with 2hp and a Karamjan Rum, and you'll get fifty million coins?" C'mon, this game has been babied for the little 7-year olds that play- which is the one reason I only sign on once in a blue moon....

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

What could the lurer have possibly said to make someone go to the extent of getting their hp low and taking karamja rum a few steps away from the store for no apparent reason? If you are stupid enough go that far then I feel no pity at all for you.

How much does it even damage you ? o.0??

And..

It makes pirates treasure too easy if u can just go in tzaar cave, bank it and take it out bank at draynor and give it to the pirate

Just make it so it doesn't deal damage but still explodes

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

This just sounds like a stupid scam to me. If someone tells you to hurt yourself, do you do it in real life? Well, maybe some people would, but I wouldn't, so I wouldn't do it in a game either

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

Another reason to be happy that you're f2p :D

Ditto 8-)

Anyway, this will never happen if players just think about their situation.

They should realize that they have low hp, and that the other person is making them do something odd.

Personnally, if I have low hp I instantly bank anything valuable I might have with me.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Then simply make it an un-bankable quest item. It has no other use and making it explode has lead to people finding a new lure, sounds difficult to pull of though.

No offence, but why the Edit: No vulgar language please.Q.V. Tip Mod do you, and seemlingly half of Rs' population believe that the game should be dumbed down, made idiot-proof and ruined by restrictions everywhere you go?

Wouldnt hurt if people used their brains sometimes, you know ..

You must work for the government irl .. -.-

A wisely made comment. :lol:

Stop making the game safe. If people are to dumb not to realise scams then they shouldn't be playing. A comment made often but should be the truth.

"Hey, wanna know how to make good money? Get achievement gloves, buy 27 rum from general store in karamja, then go to a store in tzhaar to sell it for even more while wearing gloves." Thats how you could possibly do the lure. But getting them down to 25- hp might be tricky.

I bet it's some totally awesome 20-stringed, dragon shaped instrument that doubles as a flamethrower/laser phaser. Or some really lame Chinese bamboo thing.