Slaying Metal Dragons (2005) (AOW discussion)

Maesce

Great guide,you did well

Also you can bring full iatinite because that has better prayer than monk top & bottom b\c of the helm...

And if you richer you could probably bring a whip if you want to risk it.. :P :lol: :mrgreen:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

why do you need anti fire pots if you can just use a anti fire sheild?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

why do you need anti fire pots if you can just use a anti fire sheild?
with a anti fire you still get hurt but when you use a antifire potion you dont get hurt at all by the flames, its very helpful.
kirby-sig.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do alot of steel dragon killing. Its my main source for magic xp, and I find that slightly cheaper then high alching, (providing that you buy your alching supplies) Although it takes a little more time.

This is what I take:

steeldragonsinventory9ov.png

Nats are for alching the rune and addy. space is a factor for the first 20 or so.

What im wereing:

- Full mystic (no gloves)

- Chaos gauntlets (im not wereing them atm "forgot")

- Glory ammy

- Fire staff

- Anti-fire shield

- Ring of life (saved my life once when I lost connection)

Just a side not. When doing this way, you MUST turn auto-retailate (sp?) OFF.

cocojo.png

what are you smoking? it is so much easier to mage the steels! just bring some anitfire pots, chaos runes and gaunts and the best mage bonus u can get, then just attack from far away and they won't melee you just, use their firebreath, which hits 0's

Hey. I am an expert Bronze Dragon Slayer and my advice is to take a superset with no defense potion. It is really helpful, because they have high defense. Use a whip or dragon scimmy if your strength is much higher, because I couldn't hit at all with dragon long.

Alex_Lei1993.png

personally, i find that with a large inventory of food, plus some super att and str, i use a berz helm, rune pl8 plus legs, antidrag sheild, legends cape, glory, climb boots, ROW, dark gloves, and whip/d scimmy, i can average a nice amount of kills without it being too expensive. i use monkfish, and am lv 100.

very nice guide tho.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice guide, could do with outlining how to mage the drags, which is usually cheaper, and easier. Apart from that a nice guide

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• 2 months later...

UPDATE

I'm back, playing RuneScape moderately. My knowledge of the current game is extremely limited, and I ask that in order to preserve the integrity of this guide for all of the readers to please list any mistakes found in it so I can edit it accordingly. Please send me a private message or post here with a concise error and fix and I'll get it up. Thanks!

If you melee the dragons using proselyte and prayer potions.. you will only use one dose per bronze dragon (only works on bronze). You will get your money back from d bones and will only use a full inv of lobs or a few antifire pots.

Nice guide :)

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

Just read through all the pages that have stacked up while I wasn't playing. Awesome feedback, and I'll be editing the guide soon to reflect your concern/suggestions.

Welcome back to Runescape! :)

I'd like to say nice guide!

You might want to add Dragon Plateskirt drop. Other than that, it's 100% perfect looking.

9/10. O:)

I'll go cross reference the tip.it drop lists with the guide tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

If you melee the dragons using proselyte and prayer potions.. you will only use one dose per bronze dragon (only works on bronze). You will get your money back from d bones and will only use a full inv of lobs or a few antifire pots.

Nice guide :)

What's a proselyte?